The Challenge Ch. 05: Lisa's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

After Lisa left, Torrie stripped out of her bikini, re-entered the hot tub, guided Fat Rob's fat cock back inside her and smiled at him. "So what was Jules' mom doing here?"

"Jules' mom?" Fat Rob asked, a sneaky grin appearing on his face.

Chapter 5

Lisa borrowed Devin's perfume that night. She used Devin's shampoo instead of her own. She also used some of Devin's makeup products, deodorant, and moisturizer. She didn't use anything she owned. She didn't want any trace of her scent to fill Jules' nostrils. She had her hair in a ponytail, hoping to avoid her hair coming into contact with Jules' skin or hands, fearful Jules may recognize the thickness.

Lisa nearly started crying when she saw her daughter, blindfolded, smiling, and waiting in the hotel room. Lisa took a deep breath, careful not to exhale audibly enough to where Jules would recognize it. Lisa was going to be silent.

"Hi, are you there?" Jules asked.

"Shhh," Lisa attempted to disguise her voice making the shush as high pitched as possible.

"Ah, no talking, I understand. I'll be quiet and enjoy this," Jules replied.

Lisa set the camera on the entertainment center the TV resided in. Turning it on, like Bob instructed her, she waved at the little red light. Bob said he may not be at his computer to watch in real time, but the software would save the footage and notify him of it when he opened the program.

Jules felt someone standing next to her; she smiled, waiting for this mystery woman to begin. "I love women just as much as men. I've never been blindfolded by one, but this'll be great. Do you want me to - "

Lisa brought her index finger to Jules mouth to quiet her daughter.

Lisa froze once again, looking at her daughter's lips, her short black hair, her cleavage. She was wearing a white bathrobe, presumably nude underneath. Lisa shook her head, closing her eyes, "Think of the money. $10 million for this. An extra ten on top of that if Alice joins me."

Lisa slowly started to remove the robe from Jules' shoulder. Lisa looked on in shock at the elaborate shoulder tattoo she had. It was a floral pattern and it trailed down to her elbow. Lisa figured she got the money for it from stripping. She cringed thinking that prostitution was a source of income for her daughter as well. Here Lisa was, contributing to it.

Moving the robe further down, exposing Jules' perky breasts, Lisa stared at them. They were nice, not too big or small. "Keep going," she told herself.

She helped Jules slide her other arm out of the robe next. Sliding it down her back, Lisa sat behind her daughter, discovering more tattoos. Lisa shook her head looking downward. Closing her eyes, she kissed Jules' back, between her shoulder blades. Next she kissed her shoulder, then the back of her neck. Jules moaned, the kisses sending tingles down her spine.

Lisa reached around, lightly cupping Jules' medium-sized, perky breasts. "Do it," Lisa told herself.

She tweaked the nipples, rolling them between her index finger and thumb. Jules had a sharp intake of air followed by a soft moan. Lisa kept teasing, kissing the back of her neck in the process. "Yes," Jules whispered.

Lisa closed her eyes, "Just let go," she told herself. "Think of the money."

Lisa released one breast, the fingers of the other hand still rolling and teasing a nipple. Her free hand slid down Jules' tight body, over her belly button ring, pausing when a finger grazed Jules' trimmed bush.

Lisa pictured a check, written to her by Bob. She pictured giving Jules enough money to stop working for Fat Rob, to get her out of that lifestyle. Pushing any further guilt out of her thoughts, Lisa slid her hand down further, arriving at and rubbing Jules' clit.

Jules moaned and shook, laying her head back on her mother's shoulder, her mouth hanging open. Lisa turned, looking to it, listening to the moans. She opened her own mouth, inching toward Jules'. When the bottoms of their lips touched, causing Jules to moan once more, Lisa's mouth covered her daughters. Lisa was careful not to make a sound; not wanting her voice to give her away.

Their mouths were connected for several minutes, while Lisa worked Jules' clit and nipple, before sliding her fingers into Jules' soaking wet pussy.

Lisa broke the kiss, her other hand going to Jules' clit, rubbing it while she fingered her with her other hand. A moment later, Lisa felt her daughter shake harder, tensing up, climaxing in her arms. When the moaning stopped, the orgasm subsiding, Lisa was overcome with taboo lust.

She quickly stood and stripped naked, taking Jules hand, bringing it to her breasts. Lisa watched Jules smile while she felt the large tit in her hand.

Lisa's hand went to the back of her blindfolded daughter's head, pulling her forward. Lisa's other hand held her own breasts, offering it to Jules' incoming open mouth. Jules flicked her tongue at the nipple several times, before devouring it, sucking hungrily at it.

Lisa couldn't take anymore. She pushed her daughter on her back and climbed on top of her, turning around, lowering her own soaking pussy to Jules' face.

She tasted so good. So wrong, but so good. Lisa nearly climaxed within ten seconds of experiencing Jules' oral skills. She wondered how many pussies her daughter had licked. Lisa wondered if it was more than she had. She wondered about how many cocks Jules had serviced. Lisa thought about Fat Rob grimacing with pleasure before blowing his load into Jules, like he had done to Lisa during his LA business trips.

Lisa's tongue swirled around the most forbidden of places - lapping up the juices, drinking the nectar of her youngest daughter. "Such wickedness, such unnatural pleasure, all for money," was Lisa's last thought before her orgasm erupted in her. Jules' tongue slithered out of her mother's pussy and she bellowed out into the hotel room. Lisa covered her own mouth, hoping to quiet her own cries of pleasure.

Feeling her daughter's body shake under her own, Lisa collapsed on top it, shaking with her. "Was this enough to satisfy Bob?" She asked herself. She shook her head - it wasn't.

She pushed Jules further back on the bed, spread her legs, and guided her own to entwine with Jules'. "I want that pussy against mine," Lisa thought. Right as her clit met Jules, right as her drenched pussy lips kissed her daughter's, she nearly came again.

Grinding and sliding their pussies against each other, Lisa thought how much better Jules' felt than Devin's, or any of the other women she'd been with. As they bounced up and down, facing one another, Lisa watched Jules lick her lips clean, her long tongue lapping at the saliva and vaginal fluids. It was so erotic; Lisa had to pull Jules in for another kiss while continuing to grind their pussies together.

Lisa felt Jules tense up once again, another orgasm approaching. Lisa couldn't help but have one of her own. They climaxed together, Lisa biting her bottom lip to keep from screaming. "I love you! I love you darling!" Lisa screamed in her head instead.

It was done. Lisa, still out of breath, quickly unwrapped her legs from around her daughter's. She put on a t-shirt she had in a bag followed by some shorts. She closed the door a little harder so Jules would know she was alone in the room.

Jules was left moaning, writhing around on the bed, her hand gathering up as much of her and her mother's juices as she could. When the orgasm subsided, she removed the blindfold and let out a euphoric induced laugh.

She called Fat Rob a moment later, "I don't know who that was, but that was the best sex I have ever had."

"Mmm, good girl. Why don't you come down to my office at the club and give me more details in person," Fat Rob replied.

"I'll be right there," Jules grinned, ending the call, gathering her things, her body still numb.

Chapter 6

After leaving her daughter in orgasmic bliss, Lisa headed back to Bob's crying tears of guilt on the way.

Bob comforted her, watching the footage, writing her a check of $10 million. He suggested Lisa could help Jules with her troubles, perhaps lead her out of stripping and prostitution, and provide her a new life with this money. He reminded her that she was going to Miami soon and to think of a way to include Alice in this challenge. Lisa also had to figure out how to seduce Alice's twin, Angela.

They were non-identical or fraternal twins. Angela was 5'9" had similar long dark hair; however, her breasts were slightly larger than Alice's. She also seemed to get most of her curves in her hips, butt, and thighs. Having posed in Elite Magazine, a magazine marketed toward African-American males ages 18-35, she knew of her assets and used them to her advantage and fun.

Angela was sleeping with the human version of Rodney. She had been for a couple years now. She was part of his entourage. Angela repeatedly tried to get Alice to join, to go clubbing with them or to parties, and then back to Rodney's for sex, however, Alice always refused. One time, Alice lashed out at Angela, calling her trash, an idiot, and other fairly hurtful names. It hurt Angela's feelings, but deep down, she agreed. Lifestyle habits were hard to break.

Angela woke up early Saturday morning to the sound of her coworkers, Elite Mag models Taylor and Claudia, sucking on Rodney's cock. The blonde and Puerto Rican sucked and slurped along his dick, as Angela yawned, stretched, and made her way to the bathroom - Rodney's dried semen trailing down her thigh.

Her mother, Lisa, had called her earlier in the week letting her know she was visiting for a few days. Angela called Alice, receiving a typical cold reception of "uh huhs," "yeahs," and "oks" with no other conversation. She wished things were different between her and her sister, but she blamed herself.

Angela was looking forward to seeing her mother. She hadn't seen Lisa since Thanksgiving. They weren't extremely close, but got along well enough.

"Hi there," Taylor told Angela when she reentered Rodney's bedroom. She was sitting on his face, while Claudia was sitting on his cock.

"I have to leave. Take my place?" Claudia asked.

Angela didn't feel like it. She wanted to leave too. But, like in so many situations before, she wanted to appease her friends, kicking herself later, she decided take Claudia's place upon Rodney's cock. She smiled into Taylor's face while she rode it. Claudia got dressed, kissing them both goodbye, and left.

Angela's orgasm was mild if anything. Like most have been lately. Ever since Alice told Angela off, her hurtful words stirred something in her.

She got dressed, smiled goodbye, and went home. Angela cleaned her apartment for her mother's arrival. Lisa, however, was stopping by Alice's first.

*****

"I think I'm going to be sick. Are you joking?" Alice, feeling rage and disgust building, asked her mother. Lisa had arrived earlier, sitting her daughter down to have a serious discussion. The discussion was everything Bob had challenged her to do and all the monetary amounts as the reward.

"I'm not joking, Alice," Lisa placed her hand on Alice's. Alice quickly withdrew it. "Alice, please. This is a lot of money involved. With your help, it'd be even more."

Alice remained quiet, trying to make sense of this. "I just, I mean, this is wrong."

"Yes. But that is a lot of money."

"I'm not into girls. There is no way I'm seducing her," Alice said, referring to Angela.

"You don't have to. You can take someone else."

"Jules? I'm hardly close with her, less than I am Angela. I have nothing in common with either of them," Alice said.

"Well, then," Lisa said in a soft voice. "What about your brother?"

Alice's face turned even whiter than it did upon hearing of the challenge.

"Lenny is a sweet kid. From what I know, I don't think he has much experience. You never know, he might even have a crush on you."

"Ew," Alice said, shuddering at the thought.

"Please? There are ways we can get around this. There are things we can do to make them not know it's us. Trust me, I know."

"What do you mean?" Alice asked.

Lisa sighed, reaching into her purse, finding the check Bob wrote her, holding it up in front of Alice's shocked face.

"I already, um, took out, so-to-speak, Jules," Lisa said.

Alice slowly looked away, her mouth agape. "I can't believe this."

"Ten million dollars. I'm going to deposit it when I return to LA. I'm hoping to have more checks to deposit."

"Why? Why is he doing this? This is wrong. He's the owner of this huge corporation, someone should tell - " Alice said, before Lisa cut her off.

"He can. He does it because he can. And no, we aren't telling the authorities or anyone about this. You will either join me and we'll bring in even more money, or you won't. I will go it alone and bring in 10 million for each."

Alice closed her eyes, trying to shake the thoughts of what she's been told out of her mind.

"Alice, please, think of the money and all we could do with it. We could retire early. We could buy new vehicles. It'd be amazing," Lisa said, gently patting her daughter's shoulder.

"You said they wouldn't have to know it's us? What did you mean?" Alice asked, seriously considering the possibility of being a millionaire from doing one, taboo, disgusting act.

"She was blindfolded. She didn't know it was me doing that stuff to her. Jules is in a bad state. She's working at a strip club, she's doing prostitution," Lisa said, eyes watering, choking up. "I've failed her. I even contributed to it. But maybe, we can get her away from all that with this money."

"Mom," Alice looked on pleadingly. "Please don't ask me to do this."

"Just think of her, think of others even. You could help people. You're such a beautiful person, please, suspend your conscience just a little bit and help me."

"How would you," Alice sighed, "seduce Angela?"

"I have no idea."

Chapter 7

"Rodney," Alice spoke up after an hour of quiet thinking about the situation while her mother unpacked.

"Who?"

"He's this guy that Angela hangs around. She's tried to get me to go out with her and her group of friends, including him, but I can't stand him. I'm wondering if we go out with him and her tonight, we could look for opportunities. Maybe he could get Angela really drunk and you offer to take her home or something," Alice said.

"Yes, maybe you could distract Rodney and - "

"No. I'm not sleeping with him if that's what you're suggesting. He's the type of garbage that would take a woman to the bathroom of the club and, well, you know."

"Have sex with her there?"

"Right," Alice answered. "If I go out with you two tonight, maybe we could observe, watch, maybe even see an opportunity for you to, uh, take her to bed." Alice struggled to say.

"So are you willing to help me then?" Lisa asked.

"I still don't know. I'm still thinking about Lenny."

"Well IF you don't help me, I guess I can try to get 30 million. Unless you and I were to - "

"No! No way. Sorry mom," Alice cut her off.

"Alright, that's fine," Lisa smiled, slightly hurt, but also relieved that she wouldn't have to worry about trying to seduce another child.

Lisa frowned a little later when she heard the phone call between Alice and Angela. Alice was short with her, didn't seem cheerful at all, and wanted to get off the phone as quickly as possible. She arranged to meet Angela, much to Angela's delight, that evening at 9 pm. Lisa would be joining them.

*****

Rodney was a pig, as usual, that evening at least in Alice's eyes. He flirted shamelessly with the three brunettes. So much so that Alice pulled her mother aside, asking her what she was doing. Lisa assured her she's getting close to him to see and learn what she can.

Alice and Angela sat at the booth, sipping their drinks, watching Rodney run his hands all over their mother on the dance floor. Angela tried to initiate conversation, but failed, often being met with quick replies from Alice.

Lisa felt Rodney's erection against her back as they danced. Thinking that Angela was a lucky girl, she remembered her plan. She turned around, pulling Rodney's face to her own, whispering in his ear.

*****

The men's room of the club they went to was disgusting. Some lights worked, some didn't, and some flickered. One of the sinks had a leaky faucet. All the urinals were either cracked, dripping, or needed a thorough cleaning. The floor was horrible. It had cigarette butts, ashes, and a few spots where men spit. Small urine puddles were around each urinal and toilet caused by drunken patrons that "missed." A couple of the toilets were clogged. Several of the bathroom stall doors didn't close all the way. Each stall had graffiti or obscene messages written in permanent markers covering its walls.

The very last of several stalls had an un-flushed, nasty, toilet. It dripped water behind it, which gathered on the floor, creating a small puddle. The top of the toilet had ashes from cigarettes, and a blunt of marijuana resting on it. It hadn't been cleaned in, what looked like, weeks. The seat was up; there were pee stains and pubic hair. Typical of a poorly run, rarely cleaned, bar or club.

"FUCK ME!" Lisa commanded as Rodney threw the stall door open and roughly sat her down on top of the toilet.

"Oh yeah? You want this dick?" he asked as he was pulling his tucked shirt out of his pants.

"Mmmhmm," Lisa moaned as she grabbed his face and stuck her tongue into his mouth.

Her head bobbed back and forth and she sucked his tongue. "Mmm your tongue is bigger than my ex-husbands cock."

"Uh huh," Rodney said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive member, "Now give me that pussy, girl. We ain't got much time."

"Be patient, this momma wants to play," Lisa sliding to the toilet seat, grabbing Rodney's cock and sucked away at it. "Angela enjoys this too?"

"Yeah." Lisa continued sucking his cock, "Alice doesn't?"

"She doesn't like me," Rodney answered.

"Aww too bad," Lisa replied, licking the shaft, coating his cock in saliva. Her overwhelming horniness overtaking her, she nearly forgot why she was there.

"Maybe if you get Alice drunk enough, you could have all three of us tonight. Would you like that?"

"I'd love it!"

Lisa kept sucking, thinking, "I'll get Angela drunk, and take her to another room alone." Lisa ran her hands over Rodney's thighs. She felt something in his pocket, a small cylindrical shaped object. Rodney, looking to the ceiling, moaning, didn't feel Lisa remove it from his pocket.

"What's this?" Lisa asked.

"Huh? Oh, that," Rodney looked flustered.

Lisa opened it, "is this what I think it is?"

"Here, I'll take that," Rodney reached for the plastic container. Lisa moved her hand, the tiny white pills jiggling inside it.

"Rodney, are these some sort of sedative pills?"

"Yeah, I just have them - "

"To put in someone's drink?"

"Well, I uh - "

"Put one in Alice's drink," Lisa said flatly.

"What?"

"You heard me. She doesn't like you at all. If you want to sedate her so you can have sex with her, go right ahead," Lisa looked at his cock. "If she remembers it, she'll thank you in the morning," Lisa couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. She couldn't believe what she was sinking to for money.

"That's a little messed up," Rodney admitted.

Lisa shrugged, "I don't mind."

"I'll give her half one, she'll be out of it, but not knocked out," Rodney said.

"Do it," Lisa nodded.

They left the bathroom together. Lisa told Rodney she'll distract her daughters for him, while he put half a pill in Alice's drink.

Lisa waved her daughters over, saying she wanted to dance with both of them. Angela smiled and agreed, pulling Alice along. Lisa looked over to Rodney through the crowded dance floor. He nodded at her when their eyes met. The song ended and the three headed back to their seat.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers