The Challenge Ch. 05: Lisa's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Lisa nodded, turned around, and lowered her pussy to Alice's face in a 69 position. Alice nearly came when she felt Lisa's tongue enter her.

The next 30 minutes were filled with moans, cries, climaxes and pussy juice covered faces. When their jaws and tongues grew tired, mother and daughter held one another, kissing and licking at each other's faces.

"One more time," Lisa said, guiding Alice's pussy to meet her own. "Do you know what to do?"

"I think I can figure it out. Grind them together?"

"Yes, darling, it'll be wonderful," Lisa said, sitting back, looking into Alice's eyes as the two women began their pussy grinding ritual.

The bed was bouncing with them, the mattresses squeaking. They came several times as their pussies kissed and licked at the other with a small clitoral tongue.

Bob's camera was on, mounted on a drawer, recording the entire event, unbeknownst to Alice.

Chapter 15

Lisa sat on the edge of Bob's desk. Jules, Angela, and Alice sat in chairs facing her, a few feet away. Bob was behind them, leaning in the back left corner of his office, watching. It was a few days after Alice and Lisa made love. They had decided to come clean with everything, Bob, again paying for all travel fees.

"I want to tell you two something, and I'd like you to not interrupt me. You may want to, but please just let me finish," Lisa spoke to Angela and Jules. "I want to tell you why we're all here today."

Lisa held up two pieces of paper. Each had a photo copy of $10 million dollar checks written to her by Bob. Her two daughters looked confused, staring at the amount, looking to each other as if the other had an answer. Their answers would come.

Lisa did her best to keep from crying, her words were shaky, but she continued. "Jules. I know what you are doing in your spare time. I know where you work. I know what goes on at your work."

Jules' eyes darted to her right, to her sister Angela.

"I bought you for an hour," Lisa said, wiping her eyes. "I made sure you were blindfolded so you wouldn't see that it was me."

Lisa paused, taking a deep breath, "We had sex and that's how I earned this first check."

Jules' head hung low as she nodded, taking Lisa by surprise. She figured her daughter would be furious. She continued on to Angela.

"Angela," Lisa's eyes filled with tears. "That Rodney guy had pills on him. He had a container of them in his pocket. He admitted they were to sedate girls. I have no idea if or when he's used them before or if he just carries them around in case he feels the need to use them. In the bathroom of that club, I told him to put something in Alice's drink. He obliged. I told Alice to switch her drink with you."

Lisa wiped her eyes again, "Then I took you home and," she shook her head, struggling to get the words out. "I'm so sorry. I took you to Alice's and we had sex. You were barely awake. Please, please forgive me," Lisa bawled, struggling to wipe away tears before more fell from her eyes.

"I earned this second check from that. Bob challenged me to have sex with my children. I accepted the challenge. He paid me 10 million per child."

Bob cleared his throat, making his way to Lisa, pulling out a check from his wallet, "Here's 10 more for Alice."

Alice's eyes widened, "Mom?"

"I'm sorry. Please, don't hate me. You and I, it was just happening so fast. I figured I'd turn on the camera and record it. I never planned on you and I doing it. But once we started, the greed took over. Please believe me, I enjoyed it so much, I loved every second of it because I love you. Please don't hate me," Lisa cried.

Alice shook her head, "I, I don't mom. It's fine." Alice glanced at Bob, he offering an encouraging smile.

"I just thought about the money and about what we could do with it," Lisa said through more tears.

Jules cleared her throat, "Fat Rob told me it was you. The next day he said you came by to buy some time with me and wanted me blindfolded for it. I didn't recognize your smell. I didn't recognize your touch either. You never touched me like that before. You never kissed me like that before."

Jules extended her hand and patted her mom's knee, "Mom, it was amazing. I felt sick after Fat Rob told me. But then I thought about it. It was so beautiful. I've never been blindfolded during sex before. Not only was it amazing, but so was your touch, your kisses, your licks, everything."

Jules closed her eyes, thinking fondly, "Mom, please don't feel bad. I don't any more once I thought about how wonderful it was."

Angela cleared her throat to speak next, "I knew it was you mom. I was out of it. I wasn't coherent. But I could see. My vision was very blurry. But the light from the lamp made you appear angelic. Like Jules said, the way you touched, it was," Angela paused.

"I didn't want it to end. The only time I was angry was when I saw your blurry figure move away. I was angry because I wanted you to hold me all night. I wanted you to stay with me," Angela patted Lisa's knee too. "I felt odd the next couple days, thinking maybe it was a dream, but if it was it was the best one I ever had."

"There was more to my challenge, remember?" Bob asked Lisa.

Lisa wiped her eyes again, "Yes. I would be paid extra money if I got one of my children to seduce at least one of their siblings."

"How much?" Jules asked.

"Everything would be doubled. If one of you seduced your sibling, we'd get $20 million for it instead of ten. Plus I'd get paid retroactively for any of you I already slept with."

"A grand total of $80 million could be earned," Bob added.

Alice spoke up, "I was going to help. I was going to be the one to seduce Lenny. But I couldn't do it. I didn't want to drug him or deceive him; I wanted it to be mutual, consensual. But I couldn't do it. No matter how much I tried."

Alice turned to her left, "Angela. He admitted to me he's always had a crush on you. I found pictures of your photo shoots on his computer. He's head over heels for you. I couldn't go through with it."

Alice started tearing up next, "I was hurt, but didn't understand why. Then I realized I was jealous. Not because my little brother had a crush on you, but it was one more thing on top of everything else."

"What do you mean?" Angela asked.

"You're always having fun. You have a great social life. You have a great dating life. And, well, a great sex life. I have none of that. I don't like some of the people you hang with, but I don't have anyone to hang out with at all!"

"Alice, it's ok," Angela, reaching over, holding her crying sister.

"Now I've failed you mom," Alice looked to Lisa.

"No, you haven't, you haven't at all. If anything, out of you and me, you are the one with the morals. I was the one that jumped right into this challenge without thinking," Lisa said, holding Alice's hand.

"I still want to help, I still want to help you, I mean, us earn as much of the $80 million as we can."

"Oh sweetie. Alice are you sure you want to try again with Lenny?"

"No, I don't want to, but Angela could," Alice turned her gaze back to her sister. "Think about it. Please? He has all your photo shoots downloaded from the internet, even some video from the Elite Magazine website. I caught the poor kid jacking off to them!" Alice smiled weakly.

Bob spoke up once more, "I know of a wonderful resort in the Bahamas a brother and sister could go to for a nice vacation. I'll be glad to send you and your brother there, Angela."

Angela looked to her smiling mother and siblings, "$80 million dollars if I have sex with him?" They all nodded their answer.

Angela paused, taking a deep breath, "I'll do it."

Chapter 16

Bob let the four women stay in his home that evening. They each had their own bedroom and bathroom. Lisa couldn't sleep; none of her daughters could either. She got up, adjusted her bath robe and walked toward Bob's bedroom.

Lisa's eyes shot open when she entered Bob's master bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of his bed. Jules was naked, on her knees in front of Bob, her head bobbing and weaving to and fro on his cock.

"Lisa!" Bob gasped when he saw her.

"Oh hey mom. I was horny, so, you know," Jules giggled.

"Yes, you came to visit Bob," Lisa observed.

Jules stood, making her way to her mother, grabbing her, bringing her face up to her own, kissing her. Lisa tasted Bob's cock on Jules' slithering tongue.

Jules broke the kiss. Lisa moaned, taking a step back, removing her robe to reveal her naked body. Mother and daughter held hands as they made their way to Bob.

Alice couldn't sleep either. She was wandering around the first floor after a long bath, admiring the various works of art that lined the hallways. In the distance she saw someone standing at a balcony that over looked the swimming pool. As Alice got closer to the figure, she could see it was Angela, wearing a similar bathrobe as Alice.

"Hi," Alice said, standing next to her sister.

"Hey."

"Couldn't sleep either?"

"No," Angela chuckled.

"Yeah, you have a lot on your mind I'm guessing."

"I do," Angela said. "I'm trying to think how to go about this."

"Mom told me to flirt with him, but I was so awkward. When Lenny admitted he always had a crush on you I figured I wasn't the one to help with this challenge. You'd be better for it than me."

"I'm sorry Alice."

"For what?"

"Everything. I tried to help you. I tried to push you to hang out with me and my friends. I should've backed off; I know they aren't your cup of tea. I shouldn't have assumed we're the same."

"No, I'm sorry too. I should've been nice about it. I just look at you and I see someone so gorgeous and happy. It was wrong of me to look down at you. If you are happy and not hurting anyone, who am I to judge? The whole incest challenge thing has opened my eyes a little I guess."

"Yeah we've made love to our mother," Angela chuckled.

"Mmhmm. Have you ever been with a woman before her?" Alice asked.

"No, you?"

"Nope. I'm not a lesbian, but it was - "

"Amazing," Angela finished Alice's sentence.

"It was. She's the only woman I'd ever do something like that with again."

"The only one?" Angela turned to Alice.

"Well, maybe not the only one," Alice replied shyly.

"Alice you are so perfect. You're tall, you have a beautiful face, a great figure. You really are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen," Angela hugged Alice, holding her tightly.

"You are too, Angela. I should've given you more compliments. You have a great figure too. Nice breasts, and um, well, this," Alice said, reaching behind her sister, patting Angela's butt.

Angela ended the embrace, looking in Alice's eyes. "Lenny will no doubt enjoy playing with this," Alice said, still patting Angela's butt.

"You think?" Angela pulled up her robe, revealing her bare ass. Alice squeezed and massaged it, nodding her head. Alice gave Angela a sly grin, nodding her head.

Alice released Angela's ass, brought her hands to her face, kissing her tenderly. The two sisters took a step back, disrobed, held hands and made their way to the pool below.

In Bob's room, Lisa and her youngest daughter were busy servicing his cock. Leaning back on his bed, watching the mother and her child go to work, thinking how beautiful a sight it was.

Jules' and Lisa's eyes were locked on one another as their tongues went up and down Bob's shaft. It wasn't long before he was ready to explode. Bob stood, guiding the women to their knees in front of him, jacked his cock several times, grabbed Lisa's head, forcing her mouth over it and filled it with semen.

Lisa moaned at the taste, grabbing Jules' head, and bringing her mouth to her own. Jules opened wide, accepting Bob's cum from her mother's mouth, moaning at the combined taste of it and Lisa's saliva. Jules sloshed it around her mouth a moment and did the same to her mother. Lisa swished the semen around, and then pulled Jules in for a kiss, their cum-covered tongues dancing with each other.

"No blindfolds this time," Jules said, pushing her shorter mother to the carpeted floor, kissing her neck, breasts, stomach, and finally driving her tongue into Lisa's pussy.

Lisa gripped Jules' short hair, holding her head in place, while Jules' tongue swirled around inside her. Bob spent from earlier, watched nearby, soaking in the sight before him, while Lisa's pussy was simply soaking.

Jules' hands roamed over Lisa's body as she worked, licking, and sucking at her clit, occasionally dipping her tongue back into Lisa's depths to recoat it in vaginal fluids.

Out at the swimming pool that very moment, Alice was licking something else. Angela was on all fours in the shallow end while her sister was behind her, licking away at her anus. Their intense make-out session upon entry into the pool ended when Alice turned Angela around, guided her to her hands and knees, spread her cheeks apart and dove in, showing her admiration of her sister's ass much like Lenny only dreamed of.

When Angela could take it no more, she rose up and tackled Alice into the water, kissing her passionately. Alice sat up; returning the kisses, pushing Angela off her, their legs becoming entwined.

Slowly they guided their pussies to meet, their eyes not looking away from each other. Grabbing each other's face one last time, giving each other a powerful kiss, they began. Clit against clit, grinding and bouncing, water splashing out of the pool, the two sisters made love. Moaning and crying with ecstasy, they cut any hard feelings they had had away with their pussy grinding scissoring.

In Bob's room, after Lisa climaxed from Jules' tongue assault, mother and daughter found themselves in a similar position. Arching their backs, the two women climaxed at the same time. They collapsed on their backs, their legs still tangled together. Jules ran her hand up and down her mother's thigh, Lisa doing the same.

After Alice and Angela had their mutual orgasm in the pool, they untangled their weak legs, crawling to the edge of the pool, kissing each other tenderly. After they regained their strength, they went inside, arms around each other. Alice guided Angela down to her bed, telling her to wait a moment.

She went searching for her mother. Alice found Lisa and Jules curled up in bed with Bob. Pulling Lisa out of the bed, a moment later, Alice presented Lisa to Angela. Lisa climbed in bed, still naked, and held her daughter, kissing her head, squeezing her breasts, sliding her hand down Angela's stomach.

"This time, after you cum for me, I will be here all night, to hold you, kiss you, and make love to you," Lisa told Angela.

"Thank you," Angela whispered, eyes watering. They kissed, Lisa's fingers finding Angela's engorged clit.

Lisa broke the kiss, staring into Angela's eyes as she masturbated her. Alice stood at the door watching the beautiful act transpire before her.

"I love you!" Angela cried out as the orgasm approached.

"Oh, my sweet Angela, I love you so much. Cum for me my girl. Let mommy feel you cum," Lisa said, her fingers curling deep inside Angela. "Look in my eyes, don't look away."

"Ahhh!!" Angela climaxed, looking into her mother's loving face.

"That's it, that's it baby. The first of many tonight," Lisa said. She held her shaking daughter in her arms as the orgasm washed over her.

Alice smiled, seeing all was well, and took her leave. She found Bob and Jules asleep in a loving embrace.

Alice tugged at Jules' arm. She stirred, looking over to a sleeping Bob, and stood. Taking Alice's hand, Jules followed her to another bedroom. Kissing when they entered, tasting each other mixed with the pussy juices of their mother, the two sisters made their way to the bed for their own night long love-making session.

Chapter 17

The next morning, Alice and Angela slept on their flight home to Miami, leaving Jules and Lisa with Bob. The mother-daughter team constantly serviced Bob, ensuring his balls were never filled with cum, while staying up most of the night making love to one another.

Jules quit working for Fat Rob, Lisa turned in her notice to Bob. They all talked about what to do with $30 million dollars, Bob teasingly reminding Lisa of a special bonus he had for her, should her family meet this challenge 100 percent.

Alice and Angela spent the next couple days in Miami in bed. After one particular pussy grinding session, Alice kissed her sister, wiping sweat from her face. "Are you sure you don't want to go out with your friends?"

"Not anymore," Angela replied. "I'd rather spend my time making love to you."

"You don't want to visit Rodney?" Alice asked.

"Nope."

"Well," Alice smiled, unwrapping her legs from Angela's, moving to her top drawer. "How about this? Its name is Rodney too."

Alice's mouth dropped, looking at the large dildo, "You named it after Rodney?"

"Yes. Not because I want him, but because this is the only Rodney that will ever get inside me. A sex toy."

Angela crawled off the bed, taking the dildo, sucking and licking the tip, "Well then, this is the only Rodney that will ever get inside me again. Fuck me with it," She grinned at Alice.

"As you wish," Alice grinned back, taking the dildo, kissing her sister, and guiding her back to bed.

Bob arranged everything, like always. He bought plane tickets for Angela and Lenny. Lisa called and instructed Lenny on when to go to the LAX airport. He was confused at first, Lisa essentially telling him to do it without question. Lenny shrugged at his computer, closing pictures of Angela in a bikini, closing the behind the scenes video of a photo shoot, opened up his email and printed off the flight itinerary.

Lisa wired several thousand dollars to his bank account and reminded him to save all receipts - should they spend any money. She did not tell him it would be him and Angela alone on this surprise and sudden vacation.

*****

"Hi Lenny!" Angela ran to him in the airport in Miami. She threw her arm around him, taking him by surprise, causing him to blush. He always did when she hugged him.

"Are you looking forward to this?" Angela beamed.

"Yeah, it'll be cool."

"I'll say! It'll be just you and me," Angela told him.

"Uh, what? Just us?" Lenny asked.

"That's right!" Angela took his arm, leading him to baggage check in.

"No way," Lenny thought, attempting to conceal a grin.

Angela led him to check his luggage. When he was done they got their boarding passes and made their way to the long security line. "Did you already check your luggage?" Lenny asked Angela, whose arm was still wrapped around his.

"Nope, I have everything I need in my carry-on bag," Angela replied. All she packed was some makeup, various toiletries, two small dresses, two bikinis, and nothing else - no underwear or other clothing. Angela assumed they would be naked most of the time anyway, earning every cent of Bob's challenge.

She talked on and on and on, the entire plane ride. She asked Lenny about college, his goals and plans, assuring him it were ok if he didn't know yet. Angela flirted too, complimenting him on how cute he was, tousling his hair, asking about his love life. She was legitimately saddened to learn he didn't have a girlfriend, genuinely telling him that she thought for sure he would, again complimenting his appearance, his smile, his height. He reminded her of a male version of Alice.

Once they arrived, they grabbed Lenny's luggage and got a cab; the driver made small talk with the Americans. When he asked if they were married, Angela said they were not yet married, causing Lenny to blush. Angela jabbed his side, resting her hand on his thigh.

Since Angela wasn't wearing a bra, the cool air-conditioned taxi made her nipples hard. She saw the cab driver glance back at her through the rear view mirror. Knowing why she was there with Lenny, coupled with the sneaky driver and the fact she wasn't wearing a bra or underwear, made her even hornier than she already was.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers