The Challenge Ch. 05: Lisa's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

It was a long night in Bob's bedroom, filled with sex and debauchery.

*****

The next night Lisa put her long, dark brown hair in a ponytail, grabbed and lit a cigar, and slowly slid herself into a nice, hot bath. Smiling as the hot water enveloped her small, 5'2" body, she sucked on the cigar, savoring the taste.

"My doctor would tell me not to smoke these," Bob said, sitting at the opposite end of the tub with his own cigar.

"I know. You've told me," one of Bob's favorite former employees reminded him. Lisa glanced out into Bob's master bedroom, watching her four children roll around in a sweaty pile of orgasmic bliss on his king sized bed.

Lisa rose up, sitting the cigar to the side, lowering herself on Bob's erect cock. He took one of her breasts to his mouth, sucking it tenderly.

"You going to come visit us?" Lisa asked.

Bob gave Lisa a hard thrust, "Maybe. One of my daughters has moved in with her son. I may visit them."

"You have a daughter?" Lisa asked.

"I have several actually," Bob answered with another thrust causing Lisa to moan.

"Have you slept with them?"

"Three of them, yes. I share a mother with two of them. On the third, I impregnated my Aunt," Bob explained thrusting again into Lisa.

"Mmmm, naughty Bob. I suppose we'll use Lenny, should any of us want to get pregnant."

Bob grabbed her waist, picking up his pace, her tits bouncing with her. "Yes. More families will join you there. You'll all live in harmony, taking care of each other in every way."

"Ahh, Bob!"

"Cum for me Lisa, one last time!"

"Yes! Yes!" She cried out.

Bob grunted, his cock erupting in Lisa, her body flailing in the tub. After their orgasms ended, she kissed him hard, "I'm going to go join my children now."

"Please do," Bob whispered.

Lisa climbed out of the tub, dripping wet, made her way to Bob's bed. The moaning, sweating, slithering bodies of her children, parted, letting her crawl into their fold. She was met with kisses, licks, sucks, and a nice hard cock.

*****

Lisa stepped out of the moving truck. She was flanked by her four children; all had their arms around each other, standing in a line, towering above their mother in the middle. Lisa looked around as they walked toward their new home in Charleston, South Caroline. Other families were moving in, just like Bob said.

After their first meal in their new home together, Angela and Jules went to an adult store to buy sex toys, joking that only one person in the house had a penis, and they needed some toys to offset the imbalance.

When they returned home, they dumped a box of strap-ons, dildos, vibrators, and a prostrate stimulator to scare Lenny with onto the floor, and then turned to the bed. The sisters smiled, seeing Alice resting in Lenny's arm, making out with him tenderly, while their mother was on his other side, laying her head on his chest.

Angela and Jules stripped naked, climbing in bed, next to their mother. Lisa stirred, rolling to her back, smiling warmly, surrounded by her family in their new home.

The End.

************

If you'd like to know how Alice's single cruise went, feel free to read: "The Long Absence: Ted's Story." She has a minor role there. Perhaps all of this challenge business was on her mind. Maybe seeing certain things transpire on that trip made her more unlined to have sex with Lisa.

************

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers