The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women had already gotten each other warmed up, so both their pussies were already throbbing, waiting for the long object to enter them. Camila and Cara Maria both inserted opposite ends of the dildo inside themselves. Camila felt a small drop of wetness ooze out of her as she stuck about three inches of the dildo inside.

Camila lowered her right leg as Cara Maria raised her right leg. The two slowly got closer, and reached out to pull each other in. They moved closer together, slowly filling themselves up with the toy. They stopped when there were about four inches of the toy not inside either woman, and they both started to fuck each other and the toy.

The two women slowly worked to a rhythm where they could both feel enough of the dildo going in and out of their throbbing pussies. Camila leaned back a bit, so Cara Maria could have more leverage, placing her hands on Camila's hips and maneuvering both women so they could have a good amount of penetration.

Once she got comfortable on top of Camila, Cara Maria could thrust both of them harder, letting the dildo fuck both of them. Camila's breasts started to sway as Cara Maria thrusted the dildo in and out of her, while also letting it fuck herself.

"Uhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh Cara." Camila moaned as her head tilted back. She looked up at Cara Maria who looked unbelievably sexy as she kept control of the dildo, her hips thrusting towards her at a perfect rhythm, letting the two women's pussies split the toy as it became slicker each time it entered and exited them.

Camila sat up a bit, wanting to make sure Cara Maria was also getting enough from the dildo. Now both women's hips were moving in sync, the object penetrating both of them. "Ugggggghhhhhhh yeah.." Cara Maria moaned louder when Camila put more work into the fucking. She leaned back on the bed, placing two hands behind her as she fucked the dildo, and made it fuck Camila.

The two's bodies were at the same angle to the bed as they both rode the dildo, working and looking in unison, their legs scissoring with the long object inside them. Their synchronicity was working great for the scene. They tried to fill up their own pussies and the others' with each thrust of their hips.

Camila and Cara Maria looked at each other's eyes, watching their faces as they fucked themselves and each other. They watched the other's pussy be filled up with a portion of the dildo, while filled their owns. Their dueling moans grew louder. The contrast in their voices was perfect for the scene.

This was one position Cara Maria remembered she loved from her lesbian phase earlier in life. That she and her partner could look into each other's eyes as they both felt what the other felt at the same time. It brought the passion, pleasure, and intensity no other lesbian sexual position brought and Cara Maria was glad she could perform it with one other woman before the season was over.

Camila lied back down again. The orgasm that was about to overtake her prevented her from being able to prop herself up. Cara Maria moved forward and squeezed Camila's hips tight. She put more effort on Camila's half of the dildo fucking her. She kept about six inches of it lodged inside her, and tried to get as much of the rest of it inside Camila.

Cara Maria thrusted her hips, each time getting another inch of the dildo inside Camila. It was at seven. "Uh yeah!!" She bucked her hips again, filling her up with an eighth. "UHHH!" Ninth. "UUUUHHHHHH" Camila's eyes closed as she braced herself for more, a tenth inch. "UHHHHH YEAHHHHH!"

Cara Maria gritted her teeth, pushed herself forward, getting an eleventh inch inside Camila and then withdrawing it. "UUHH!" Camila's moans grew louder with each inch. Cara Maria braced herself, and Camila and thrusted her hips as hard as she could.

Their pussies finally touched, and some percentage of all eighteen inches of the dildo were split inside Cara Maria and Camila. Having more of it inside her pushed Camila over the edge. Her body shook below Cara Maria, fully fucking her. Cara Maria again being selfless, let Camila be the first one to have an orgasm in the scene.

She was still very close herself, and she withdrew all of the dildo from Camila. She held it over and both women watched some of the Brazilian's cum drip off the tip. Cara Maria licked some of Camila's cum off it, then put the tip in her mouth and tasted the sweet orgasm the Brazilian beauty just had.

Cara Maria got up from the bed, watched as Camila slowly got her energy back. Cara Maria picked up a smaller double-ended dildo, this one of 12 inches. She lubricated both ends of the dildo and Camila got up turned around, and got on her knees. Cara Maria give a few licks at Camila's asshole before inserting the dildo inside.

Cara Maria gave a few slaps to Camila's juicy ass, and left the dildo inside as she got on the bed, put her back to Camila, and got on all fours herself. She reached back, brought herself closer to her end of the dildo, and her and Camila helped stick her end of the dildo inside her asshole.

Both women placed their hands on the bed and slowly rocked themselves back and forth, each one now fucking each other's assholes and their own. The first few movements by the pair, not quite all of the dildo was inside the pair, but they slowly worked up a rhythm so soon, almost all twelve inches of they toy were inside their back holes.

Cara Maria gave a few hard backwards movements and now their asses began touching as their assholes took the dildo. One of the cameramen switched positions slightly, getting an overhead shot of the two final competitors, fucking each other ass-to-ass.

Cara Maria and Camila had become two of the most serious competitors in the recent era of the Challenge. They had gotten used to grueling, two-day, and in Camila's case, three-day long Finals. This final was just thirty minutes, so as they backed their asses against each other, they took advantage of the much more concise time, and let out a lot more energy as they fucked each other's assholes as hard as they could.

"UGGGHHHHH YEAHHH!" Camila moaned as she also rocked herself back against Cara Maria. This was one portion of the final where the two could really act like competitors and not partners.

In the prep, they talked about visualizing this part of the scene as if there was a weekly challenge that was to do this, and make your partner's ass as redder than yours. That motivated them to slam the other's ass harder, and make the other one's asshole take more of the toy.

It appeared that Camila would be winning in that aspect, mainly because Cara Maria had a lighter skin color. They continued to fuck each other, ramming their asses, propping themselves up, using as much momentum as they could each time they bounced off each other. Camila's ass was bigger, and looked like Cara Maria's ass took more from each strike, though Cara Maria's strength and agility compensated as she thrusted herself against Camila.

Cara Maria thought she was closer to cumming because she hadn't yet, but Camila's moans were louder, and she thought she might have a second one before Cara Maria had her first. "Uhhhhhh. UGHHHH FUUUUUCK. UHHHHH. UHHHHHH!" The closer Camila's moans got to sounding like they were more in pain than pleasure, the harder Cara Maria worked, the more effort she put into each motion, she was definitely putting a bit more into each thrust than Camila was.

"UGGGHHHHHH! FUUUCK" Camila screamed. The room filled with the sounds of their asses smacking against each other with their sounds of pleasure. "AHHHHH.. Uuuuuuhhhh yeah!" Cara Maria's moans were louder now, she continued to pound her and Camila's asses together.

Camila, getting closer to cumming, felt her energy dwindling a bit, and she began to shake her ass up and down instead of back and forth. This resulted in less of the dildo going inside her, but Cara Maria's energy made up for it.

Cara Maria kept both hands on the bed as she kept fucking their asses. Meanwhile Camila took one hand off the bed, and fingered her own pussy. "UHHHHH YEAHHH!"

A few more thrusts of the dildo into her asshole and a few flicks of her pussy sent Camlia to a second orgasm, one that overpowered her first. She collapsed face down on the bed, as her body shook as she came again.

Most of the dildo slipped out of Cara Maria's ass when Camila couldn't support herself. So Cara Maria removed the rest of it. She turned over, feeling the relief from not putting the stress in her arms anymore, but she was so close to cumming. She gave Camila a look that near demanded her to sit back up.

Camila obliged, almost under a spell from Cara Maria, who spread her legs, and invited Camila to spread her own and lock hers with Cara Maria. Camila quickly moved towards her. Their legs intertwined and their pussies met.

Camila reached between them and inserted a finger into Cara Maria's pussy. Cara Maria brought Camila's head closer as she rode Camila's finger. "Yeahhh, you're gonna cum Cara?" Camila said, still out of breath.

Cara Maria and Camila kissed, the redhead moaning into the brunette's mouth as she fingered her, flicking her g-spot until Cara Maria broke the kiss. She head tilted back as she squirted on two of Camila's fingers. "UHHhhhhhh! UHHHHHH!" Cara Maria breathed heavily as she and Camila kissed again, and more passionately.

The two sat on the bed and made out until they both had the energy to get up. The camera men changed positions a bit more, making sure to get every side of the pair as they embraced.

Cara Maria got off the bed and outstretched her arm to help Camila up. When they both stood up, Cara Maria planted a soft kiss on Camila's cheek and smiled. A member of production opened the door for them while the cameras were still on the pair.

Cara Maria turned around and held Camila's hand as she walked in front of her. The pair, hand-in-hand walked out of the bedroom. After a few steps, Cara Maria swiftly turned around and made out with Camila again, lightly pushing her against the wall.

The pair kept walking, stopping, and kissing a few times down the hallway. Each time, a different one would put the other against the wall. Each time, a different part of both women's sweaty, naked bodies would be caressed by the other.

The two got closer to the bathroom in the house, and continued to kiss each other, with Cara Maria walking backward, and Camila walking forward. A few cameramen and members of production followed the pair into the bathroom.

"Let's get ourselves cleaned up, you dirty girl." Cara Maria said with a smile and then slapped Camila's asscheeks and kissed her again. The redhead opened the sliding door of the shower and led the brunette in.

Cara Maria was a part of one of the most famous hookups in Challenge history, one that took place, also in the shower, on Cutthroat with Abram. That was also Camila's first season. While Camila had hooked up with a few male castmates, this was the first time she shared a shower with one of her Challenge co-stars, male or female.

Cara Maria turned the water on, and pulled Camila in. The two kissed again under the running water. The pair had already fucked each other to at least one orgasm each, and were now all over each other. The cameramen get right up in front of the glass, and another is set up inside the shower, controlled by remote.

Cara Maria stays interlocked with Camila, and backs her up against the glass. There's a few seconds where Cara Maria has to adjust to the height difference, trying not to put too much of a strain in her neck when she kisses her. They continue to make out and Cara Maria grabs Camila's ass. Camila lifts her right leg up, and wraps it around her. Cara Maria holds Camila's back with her right arm and holds her leg up with her other arm as she thrusts her dripping pussy against Camila's.

Camila grinds her pussy up and down Cara Maria's legs as the two make out. "MMMMM." Camila moans as her ass is pressed against the glass, the water dripping down Cara Maria's back. Cara Maria breaks off the kiss and sinks down, stopping to squeeze Camila's breasts as the water ran down them.

Cara Maria comes back up and they kiss again, they both grind their wet bodies against each other as they continue to give off the vibe of being incredibly into each other. Camila touches Cara Maria's neck, then squeezes one of her breasts, causing Cara Maria to let out soft, brief sounds of pleasure.

Camila turns Cara Maria around and kisses her shoulder and neck. Cara Maria's breasts press against the glass, and she has entrusted Camila to call a few spots in the scene. Cara Maria rocks her body against Camila's pussy, and Camila reaches around and fingers her. "UHHH!" the redhead moves her hips more as Camila's fingers enter tease her wet pussy.

Camila turns Cara Maria around again and the two make out under the water. Cara Maria's left leg settles in between Camila's and she starts to slowly thrust her leg underneath Cara Maria's pussy. The slipperiness of Camila's leg allows her to better stimulate Cara Maria's clit, and is able to move it faster against her pussy.

Cara Maria holds onto Camila's ass as Camila rocks the two against each other. The redhead is impressed by how much effort and passion Camila's able to bring for someone who had been completely straight before this season began.

"Uhh! Uh!" Cara Maria moans louder, the high pitch sounds she made earlier, and throughout the season when she was really being stimulated well come back and can be heard over the running water. Camila grabs hold onto the edge of the door as she rocks her wet leg back and forth against Cara Maria's pussy.

Feeling Cara Maria's throbbing clit does wonders for Camila as well. The sound of their stomachs and their legs hitting each other grow louder as Cara Maria's shrieks grow more intense.

"UHHHHHH! Uhhhhhhh fuck!" Cara Maria grabs hold tightly onto Camila, as she is close to an orgasm. The redhead having more strength and not gripping anywhere specific when she loses control of her body almost knocks Camila off her feet, but she braces herself and Cara Maria as the redhead cums on her legs.

She softly backs Cara Maria against the glass, the redhead continuing to elicit her sounds of pleasure. Cara Maria holds Camila still and continues to rock her clit against Camila's thigh. Camila holds Cara Maria's face in both hands as she watches her face as she cums a second time, her eyes shutting as she grabs the brunette's ass as the water hits it.

The two kiss against the wall of the shower, then Cara Maria moves them against the glass. Cara Maria presses Camila against the wall, this time more aggressively, driven by the adrenaline from the multiple orgasms she just had. She reaches in front and squeezes her incredible d-sized breasts as they press against the glass door.

Her clit still wet and throbbing from how steamy the scene was, Cara Maria grinded her pussy against Camila's ass. She kissed Camila's cheek from behind, and Camila reached her hands back and touched Cara Maria's head as she kissed and rocked against her.

The redhead drops to her knees and caresses the Brazilian's asscheeks. The camera gets a close-up of Cara Maria's soaking wet red hair as she buries her head in Camila's asshole. With her right hand, Cara Maria reaches around and plays with Camila's clit.

"Uhhh. UHHHHH." Camila moans. She squeezes her own ass with her left hand as Cara Maria munches her wet back hole. "UHH. UHHHHHHHHH" Camila's moans grow louder, her giant breasts press more firmly against the glass. Her face also rests against the glass wall and her cheek contorts against it as she screams in pleasure from Cara Maria's tongue.

In this moment, the pair forgets about winning and losing the final. Cara Maria focuses completely on Camila's asshole, and subs out her usual competitive fire for the same amount of passion as she licks Camila's asshole, feeling the water drip down her asscheeks and onto her own face.

Cara Maria buries her face deep inside Camila's ass, this was the first and probably the last time she was going to put her mouth in between the ass of perhaps the sexiest woman in Challenge history, and she was going to make every dwindling second count. She swallows some of the water that runs down Camila's ass through her round cheeks. Camila's moans grow louder as Cara Maria's finger on her clit moves faster and her tongue continues to go in and out of her wet asshole.

Camila feels another orgasm approaching. She slaps the glass a couple times as she cums. She turns around and touches her pussy. Cara Maria slowly rises, kisses Camila's stomach and breasts, and isn't all the way standing up before Camila's lowers her mouth to meet hers and they kiss again under the water.

Cara Maria continue to touch and caress each other. Camila sits down on the small bench that's part of the wall. Cara Maria gets on one knee, and starts to finger Camila as she sucks on her large breasts. "UHHHHHHH.. Oh God!! YESSSSSS."

Camila takes Cara Maria's hand in hers. She knows that Cara Maria is the expert and knows her hand doesn't need a guide, but uses her own hand in one anyway as she makes sure it gets to just the right spot.

Camila catches a glimpse of one of the production crew members holding up a card that means they have sixty seconds left in the scene. One minute left in the Challenge. After nine weeks, this most strange season was coming to an end.

Camila tapped Cara Maria on the head to let her know it was almost time, since her head was buried in Camila's tits. Cara Maria loved the past twenty-nine minutes as much as any other time she had sex with another woman. She was so taken aback by how infrequently she had to direct Camila in the scene, whether on the bed or here in the shower.

Cara Maria and Camila had pretty much touched, kissed, and caressed every inch of each other's bodies over the course of the Challenge. She continues to finger Camila, who has given everything she has to and for Cara Maria, during this Final. They were gonna make this last minute count.

Cara Maria's finger penetrates deep inside Camila's pussy, not thrusting too fast. "OHHH. UHHHH FUUUUCK!" Cara Maria sucks hard on Camila's nipple and Camila cums again, unsure how many times it's been now in this thirty minute scene. Cara Maria watches as she squirts her cum, mixing with the water falling to the floor.

Camila has one final orgasm, Cara Maria moves away so the camera watches her squirt her cum on the shower floor one final time. She reaches back and shuts the water off. She gently moves Camila's leg to the side and sits next to her. The pair kiss again, and allow the cameramen to capture a few moments of afterglow for the scene before the director yells cut. That's it. It takes a while for it to sink in that their part of this Challenge is over.

The afterglow lasts a lot longer than the few seconds the camera captures. The pair was paralyzed by each other's sexual energy. Cara Maria sat practically on top of Camila on the small bench. The two gazed into each others' eyes. The cameras may have been shut off, but they still looked at each other and expressed just as much passion for each other. The pair were still panting, they caressed each other's bodies which glistened with a mix of water and sweat.

The two kissed a few more times. Each time one of them broke it off, they considered getting up, and didn't. Everyone from production stayed were they were. The crew filming the thirty minute scene stopped their cameras, but the crew filming The Challenge itself stayed on them, catching the moment where the two didn't want the experience of the all sexual-Challenge to end.

The two were still out of breath, they didn't say anything to each other. After one specifically deep, passionate kiss. Cara Maria stuck a finger in her own pussy. Camila leaned forward and kissed Cara Maria again as the redhead just needed to cum one more time with Camila right on top of her.