The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From all the touching they had with each other, she knew this wouldn't take long, but she needed one more release. The kiss broke off and Cara Maria was letting out short, feint, whispery breaths as her eyes shut. Camila touched Cara Maria's face, and ran her hand through her hair, affixed on how the water affected her signature mix of red and black coloring in it.

Cara Maria draped a leg over Camila and the Brazilian felt it shake on top of hers. Camila squeezed her hand as Cara Maria flicked her g-spot and came one more time on the wet bench. Camila held onto Cara Maria as her body shook, making sure she didn't slip off the bench mid-orgasm.

For both women, the thirty-odd minutes felt much longer. As they sat on the bench, they both thought back to how this season has transformed them. They had both been naked on camera on the Challenge, but with the important parts of them blurred out. They've both had hookups shown and discussed on the show, but nothing was seen, obviously.

Now, in this season, both women had become comfortable with having sex, with other women on camera, for the world to see. Cara Maria had gotten to put her hands, her tongue all over some of the most attractive women in her era of the Challenge. Camila had received an unexpected crash course in lesbian sex, and had learned to become even more comfortable with the same sex than to just enough to do a 'boob cheers' in the pool.

Cara Maria has her arm around Camila's shoulder. The pair smiles at each other. Finally, Cara Maria has the energy to get up, she grabs her towel, and Camila takes hers. The two dry off, look back at the shower they just shared together, and flashed back the last thirty minutes in their heads.

The rest of the day is spent in a room where Cara Maria and Camila watch carefully as the editors piece together their scene. The process takes a few hours before it is ready to be sent and viewed by the 101 people who will be voting. By tomorrow afternoon, they will have all voted on which one of the two stood out more in the scene, and a victor of the Challenge will be named.

**

Cara Maria and Camila are given another, final night out in the Virgin Islands, to try to distract them from having to wait to find out the results of the Challenge. They have dinner at a nice restaurant where they talk about the nine weeks they just went through, as quietly as possible so the people at neighboring tables don't hear them discuss what The Challenge just put them through.

"Kinda funny we did the opposite of what normal people do you know?" Cara Maria, wearing an all-back dress says. "We had sex first then dinner."

Camila, wearing a dark red dress, laughs. "I never would've thought that you and I would be on a date."

"You're definitely the hottest date I've ever had." She responds.

The table is outside, overlooking the bay. They both think about how it's one of the more peaceful moments they've seen this late in the season.

The two are mostly quiet as they eat their dinner, and Cara Maria breaks the silence. "There's gonna be a hundred people watching us have sex over the next twelve hours."

"And there's gonna be a few hundred thousand people watching us when the show goes online. It's a good thing the scene was hot." Camila said.

"It was. You were so good Camila. I was impressed. Was it as hot as your dream?"

"Dreams. And yeah. I'm glad I got to do it with such a great partner."

The two spend a lot of the rest of the night talking about things besides the Challenge. They go to another club, dance with some strangers again, and each other a bit, but this time don't bring anyone back to the house. The scene was special enough that they had no desire to have sex with anyone else that day.

...And that included each other. The scene earlier that day was so special, bringing the finality of the season as best they could. Neither were even tempted to ask the other about doing anything else before they went to sleep. That scene was the true sendoff to the house and the season, and they meant it.

Camila had trouble falling asleep. The excitement of earlier today and the excitement of tomorrow gave her a lot to think about. Not just about the Challenge, but about herself. Averey, Jenna, Cara Maria- she thought back to the Challenges she did with them, and wondered when she got back home, was she going to want to have more lesbian sex? Did this season really change that much about her?

She had been curious before this season, and the format of the Challenge opened the door wide, wide open for her to explore by way of the competition. One thing Camila did determine, as she looked over at Cara Maria sleeping, the next season that they were both on, they would have another encounter.

She and Cara Maria would good friends off the show, so she hoped they would still be after this, but she knew that when she saw her again inside a Challenge house, the memories of this past season would want to draw her back to her, regardless of how many hot guys were on that next season.

Of course when she did fall asleep, Camila did have more dreams with Cara Maria in them. These were mostly just hybrid memories/dreams spliced together. She saw herself on her knees in the shower, with Cara Maria's leg resting on her back as she tongued her pussy...

Camila woke up mostly in a daze from all the introspection she had done last night, and the previous night. Camila and Cara Maria ate breakfast together, their last meal in the house. They both had the same excitement in their stomachs as they did yesterday. Their hearts both jumped as the door to their house opened, and T.J. walked in.

T.J.: "Hey ladies, you two killed it yesterday. We're still waiting for a few people to send in their votes, so sit tight, and we'll have the results soon."

Cara Maria: "I know I always say I want to win, and the pride of winning is most important to me, but this time, and I know it sounds cheesy... But, I feel like Camila and I have both already won. If more than half the people who watched that scene liked it, then I feel like we're both winners. I'll always have a lot of love for Camila no matter what, and I can't see anyone who watched that scene not enjoy it."

The two change and both start to get antsy. For other seasons where the Final was multiple days, there was almost always some part of the Challenge going on. Here, their efforts were over over 18 hours ago, and they both had to treat waiting through that time period as a Challenge in itself.

Camila: "I don't know what people are basing their decision on. Winning the last two Climaxes, when I wasn't the one deciding if I was staying or going, gave me a lot of confidence, and I think that came out in the final. I just felt so comfortable with Cara. Much more comfortable than I did masturbating for that one guy during week one."

T.J. comes back a few hours later. Production gathers the final two outside by the pool, with two large checks set behind T.J.

Production shows the two walk out of the house. They flashback throughout Cara Maria's time in the season: winning week two's dildo challenge, her joy when Laurel came out to replace Cheyenne, destroying Svetlana in Ultimate Surrender, her times with Laurel both in the house and in week four's Challenge, her 69s with Jenna and Brittany which led her to another win, and fucking Jenna's asshole in week seven's Challenge, her third win.

Cara Maria: "I feel like I got so comfortable with every Challenge this week. One thing Averey and I bonded over, is that we both got to transform into a part of ourselves that we knew, but the viewers, and the other castmembers didn't. That's one thing I'll remember about this season. Another is that had been a long, long time since I slept with this many women in such a short time span, and I'm really happy I did this season so I could reconnect with that side of me."

Then they focus on Camila and they flash through her montage: some initial confusion at the start of the season, narrowly beating Jenna in Ultimate Surrender, then the two of them teaming up in the next week's challenge, her perfect 69 with Averey, her fight with Averey after week seven's Challenge, and finishing the season strong by beating Averey and Jenna in the final two Climaxes of the season.

Camila: "I think some fans would describe me on the show as kind of a free spirit, but you all probably didn't think I'd be enough of one to fuck the rest of my castmates on camera. This season was about more than just porn and fucking, it was about self-exploration and feeling truly free, and I love that I have a deeper bond with everyone else this season, especially the rest of the final four."

T.J.: "Camila. Cara Maria. The votes have been counted, your scene got overwhelmingly positive reviews. Before I read the results, I want to read some of the feedback."

T.J.: "Here's what some people said on the two of you: 'Absolutely loved the scene. The two stars had better chemistry than some pairs of porn stars that have been in this industry for two decades.' That's from a legit porn director." Cara Maria and Camila smile as T.J. reads each piece of positive feedback on his card, further cementing how far they had both come.

T.J.: "'I couldn't believe the scene was from two girls who before two months ago had never done porn. Felt extremely authentic. I could sense all the passion you could want from a lesbian scene.'"

T.J.: "We had several comments from female porn stars who have done hundreds of lesbian scenes that carried the same sentiment, and many of them expressed serious interest in doing as scene with either one of you. A couple voters said they loved one of you but the other just quite simply stole the scene for them."

T.J.: "Other people thought the 'Pacing wasn't perfect, and rushed early on,' and 'not enough context and story for thirty minutes.'"

T.J.: "Here's what a few voters said about Cara Maria specifically. 'WOW. The redhead had the on-screen presence that just can't be taught. Had an uncanny ability to engage the viewer for all 1,800 seconds.' 'Brought out the absolute sexiest in her co-star and in herself.' 'I thought Cara Maria was extremely skilled, every lick, every flick felt real. You could tell the orgasms she induced from Camila were real, the orgasms she had herself were real. She has the intensity that I love.'"

T.J.: "However, other people thought Cara Maria was, 'too much of a niche performer,' or 'didn't quite have the look for me,' and 'looked like someone who would want too much control too much of the time, even with male co-stars.'"

T.J.: "Camila, you also had some glowing reviews: 'Camila has the perfect body for a porn star. Beautiful face, perfect curves, sexy accent.' 'I would sign her up for a POV scene tomorrow. Honestly, she could get started in the business tomorrow and I would already consider her an upper-tier talent, just from this scene and everything else from this season.'"

T.J.: "Other's thought you looked, 'too uncomfortable in the scene,' 'she might be too beautiful to do porn, which is sometimes an issue,' and 'Even though she's beautiful, I still see a lot of work to be done with commanding a scene,'"

T.J.: "Everyone was asked which one of you two they both enjoyed more, and which one could they see as a credible porn star right now...

...

T.J.: "It was close. The final tally was 57 to 44." Camila and Cara Maria, both wearing black shirts, hold each other's hand tightly.

T.J.: "And the winner, of The Challenge Season XXX is..."

.

.

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.J.: "...Cara Maria. Congratulations."

Camila turns to the side and hugs Cara Maria and the two hug each other tightly.

"You deserve this." Camila whispers.

Cara Maria smiles and approaches T.J.

T.J.: "Cara Maria, the prize for winning the Final was triple your bank account, which was at $167,250. Multiplied by three, that's $501,750. Add that to the initial bank, and you're taking home $669,000. Making you the richest competitor in Challenge history, and you've also earned the right to be called the Sexiest Woman in Challenge history."

"Thank you T.J." Cara Maria says as she looks at her check. Camila graciously applauds the woman who beat her.

Cara Maria: "It's never been about the money. Always the winning. That first one on Bloodlines was huge, as you know, I had to beat Bananas and got to win with my cousin. This one is pretty big too, cause it was an individual format. I've wanted to do an individual game since I lost on Free Agents, so this win is just as gratifying."

Cara Maria: "Except, I don't really feel like I 'beat' Camila or 'beat' the other nine girls, because we were all collaborating so often, it felt like they were my teammates, so it almost doesn't feel like I beat anyone."

Cara Maria: "As for the sexiest challenger thing. Iii don't know. I think I would still bestow that title on Camila. I mean look at her. I know when I watch back our scene, I'm gonna be looking at her more than me. Even though, I know I looked pretty hot in it too."

T.J.: "Camila, for a season as unpredictable and as demanding as this, second place is nothing to be ashamed of. Your bank going in was $129,900. For coming in second place, your prize in the final was multiplied by ten percent, giving you a prize of $142,890, add that to your bank account, and you're taking home $272,790."

Camila nods as she looks at her check. Cara Maria slaps Camila's ass as she approaches T.J. to collect her check.

Camila: "I'm not even disappointed. If you look back, overall Cara Maria really, really deserved to win more than me, and more than anyone, and I can see that. This is definitely one season I'm fine with taking second place in. The check is still pretty unreal. I have a lot of plans on what to do with the money."

Camila: "I've talked about all the ways I've grown this season, and maybe being this accepting of a loss is another way. Am I nervous about so many people seeing me naked and fucking? Maybe I was when this season started, but now I'm excited."

Cara Maria and Camila go back inside the house and start to gather their bags to go home.

"Congrats again Cara." Camila says, playfully bopping Cara Maria with her own oversized check. Cara Maria thanks her again and smiles at her. They each take one long look at the bedroom. The one the seven-way took place in.

Cara Maria: "Leaving St. Thomas, with a win, that's huge, but also, the money is nice, I'll acknowledge that. The overall experience of this one, compared to other seasons, is almost tough to describe.

Cara Maria: "Am I going to be embarrassed that I did porn? Hell no, anyone who would have felt that way would've left. That's why I have so much love for the other ten chicks this season. How might this change how I think about myself, how I think about sex?- It's going to be a relief the first time I have sex and it not being a part of a competition. But it's an honor to be the Challenge Sex Queen."

**

Thank you to all of you who read this season of The Challenge, XXX. I hope you all enjoyed it.