All Comments on 'The Change in Melissa Ch. 04'

by MarriedMelissa

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong catagory?

Suggest science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah sure, the slut gene.

That explains everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Somehow this seems Inappropriate for Posting Today

Hey kids guess what Moms a slut and has a genetic disease that makes her cheat on your dad. Aren't you going to wish your mom a Happy Mothers Day. Just an excuse for infidelity Previous comment is right Science Fiction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
delusional

a slut mom story on mother's day, how sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continued series of low scores.

Pure trash. And, on Mom's Day? So, will add disgusting author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

another loser with an I. Q. of ten who wants to write their crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
there is a rapid cure for the slut disease

.45 cal pistol bullet applyed once to the back of said sluts head. and for maximum effectivneness her paramore must have 1 in the same area at the same time. cure for the common slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very imaginative storyline, I can see this one going on forever! I'm not entirely convinced that Melissa actually wants to be 'cured' - she certainly enjoys the treatment!

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 12 years ago
skillz

You are really growing as a story teller and a writer. Each of your submissions gets better and it is obvious you are getting much more comfortable with your characters and your story line. Please continue. You have a wonderful ability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Science has found the reason why men and women cheat on thier husbands and wives? That is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trite and boring

I stopped at the 11-inch cock. Anything after that was bound to be dreck. Get real.

—Girl who'd like to feel cocks that can slide in her moist cunt, not crush its nerve endings. You can always throw in a gigantic (and unbelievable) cock to make people think you're really a swinger. But this is old, old, old.

Suzzie in Seattle

MarriedMelissaMarriedMelissaover 10 years agoAuthor
Trite

Hi Suzzie,

Thanks for the feedback. The truth is that I did not measure anything so it was some editorial freedom. The man in this chapter was bigger than my husband (whom I have measured and is about 7 inches). I liked the number. I do disagree that big and really big hurt. I have only been with a few men "large" and they were very experience so it didn't hurt. It was very nice and exciting.

Thanks for reading. - Melissa

imready2imready2almost 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Still finding your story arousing. I had to fight through the 'science' of it a bit, but it is a story and the conclusion was very pleasing! What male does not enjoy girl on girl and then the opportunity to imagine joping them. Where are the married women with this gene in my city? :) :) thanks for keeping me entertained.

rod43rod43almost 10 years ago
just awesome

love your writing and your blogs

thanks Rod

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Genetic

A genetic trait for being a cheating whore. That's definitely a new one.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedMelissa@MarriedMelissa
Married 22 years. From Long Island, NY currently living in Miami. I have always been promiscuous- embarrassed when I was young, but now very comfortable being a slut. Please don’t judge me. Yes. That is my butt in the picture (taken in 2016 by an admiring neighbor).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES