The Change in Melissa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this Dr. Kruger?" I asked.

"Well Melissa," the doctor said, "these are heat sensitive images that we took while you were in the waiting room. What you see is how different parts of your body change, temperature wise to certain stimuli."

Great I thought, another reason I should have stayed awake during science classes. I looked puzzled and Dr. Kruger put his hand in my knee.

"Let me explain what happened Melissa." He continued, "Tina, hit the play please." I could see my colored image changing colors. There was a second clock on the corner and I saw my neck, boobs and my crotch getting red and then tan. Then red again.

"Melissa, under certain conditions, you generate body heat to very sensitive areas of your body. Very sensual and sexual parts of your body. Your brain is reacting to stimuli and -- well to put it in layman's terms, you start to get horny."

"Let me show you another video we took. Tina, can you play number 4455 please at 940 speed please." Another screen lit up and there I was again.

Dr Kruger continued, "Melissa, this is when we added the orange scent in the waiting room."

I watched the screen and I looked normal but -- this can't be right. It looked my boobs were swelling and growing larger as I was watching Andrea walk away to the office. As I looked at the man reading the Playboy magazine, it looked like my lips were growing fuller and my boobs were heaving up and down, in and out.

"Doctor, am I OK?" I was anxious.

He smiled and patted my hand again. "Oh yes Melissa, you are fine. Let me explain the video. It was recorded in half speed and then played at 19 times speed. It appears that your lips and breasts are swelling and throbbing. Actually they are, but no one would ever notice; not to the naked eye I mean. This image is made to exaggerate the response so I can explain this to my patients."

"Melissa, you have a very rare condition that we believe is hereditary. This gene is left over from the dawn of man. This gene has all but evolved out of modern man." He paused for a second. Then he asked me, "Melissa, how do you think a species survives when it is in its infancy?"

I said, "I really don't know, shelter? Superior brains?" Then I finally got it. "Doctor, they create more and more babies to ensure future generations."

The doctor smiled, "Yes -- that is correct. Now Melissa, have you ever had -- well -a dry spell with your husband? I mean -- do you ever go a few weeks or months without sex?"

I responded, "Why yes doctor, but I love my husband. It is nobody's fault."

Dr. Kruger interrupted me, "Melissa -- this is normal for an evolved species like modern man. What I'm talking about is a gene that is left over since the beginning of our species. What I'm talking about is 2 million years ago, in order for man to survive, he had to make babies and lots of them. It is my theory that there was a gene that created a scent that caused primitive man and woman to have sex that was uncontrollable. I mean these people would get stimulated and really horny and they would have sex numerous times a day. Then more and more generations of man came and slowly this gene disappeared. Man grew more civilized and eventually faithful with what we now consider to be morals and values. Man developed sexual self-control."

Then he paused. "Melissa, I have reason to believe, Dr King has reason to believe, that this gene is still active in a very small number of modern humans. This Research Facility is not well funded. We do not get the facilities and equipment we need to really work with this discovery. Most of the medical community finds our research to be extreme and does not warrant the medical funding it deserves. But I assure you, Dr. King and myself are convinced that people like you and those people in the waiting room all have this ancient gene."

"What used to happen in the beginning is that when a man was aroused and he was ready to have sex, he would give off a scent that women could pick up. It would get the woman excited and soon they were in an incontrollable lust. I believe this scent is still around in some men and there are women who react to the scent."

"Is this scent orange Dr. Kruger?" I asked.

He laughed a little, "No Melissa, you would not even notice the scent. We added orange to the scent so you would notice it."

Dr. Kruger looked at Tina and she said, "Sometimes we add cinnamon or honey."

"You see Melissa," he went on, "I think you have this gene. Tina took pictures of the strips on the warm parts of your body. When you were watching the videos you were getting curious. When we piped in the orange scent, you nearly had an orgasm watching the video. The man who was masturbating also has this gene. He is one of our patients and we are working with him. As you will see, this is a rare condition and our patients agree to help in our research."

"When Scott, the man you were watching, gets excited, he gives off a scent that would make someone like you lose control and be drawn to him. You would be unsatisfied unless you could somehow have sex with him."

"Now I need to ask you some questions about the last year. Will it be OK with you?" He asked.

I replied, "Sure Dr. Kruger, ask away. I came here to get help."

Dr. Kruger continued, "Melissa, when did you first notice that you had difficulty controlling your sexual desires?"

I responded, "Probably last summer." I then detailed the account with Jim, my neighbor (from the first chapter). I detailed the affair from the first handjob, to the final orgasm, with Jim cumming deep inside me just as my husband walked in the room. I asked, "Do you think Jim gave off this scent?" The doctor said he was not sure but it was possible. Dr. Kruger told me that it was likely that all of the men that I fucked in the last year had this gene as well.

"Melissa, I need to ask you some more questions. First of all, is this a problem for you? I mean having sex with so many men. Most women will never get to experience the pleasure you receive from these experiences. So I want to ask you, why do you feel that this is a problem?"

I replied, "Doctor, I am a married woman. I need to be faithful to my husband, I mean, isn't that what marriage is about? Trust, Commitment, Fidelity?"

Dr. Kruger asked me, "Is it possible that your husband would share in your pleasure? Many men enjoy watching their wives having sex with other men. They feel excited that the woman who married them can give so much pleasure to others."

I thought for a second. I remembered seeing Jim's eyes roll back as my husband walked to the pillow. I looked at my husband, I looked up at Jim. I was trapped under our neighbor; his cock stiffening and his back arching. My husband -- Jim -- my husband -- Jim. My husband yelling, "what the fuck is . . " and Jim interrupting, "ooohhhh yessssss Melissaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhh" and feeling Jim's hot wet cum spraying into my pussy.

"No doctor," I said, "my husband would not like that at all. I need to be faithful. I feel so guilty after I have sex with another man."

He continued, "We will need to meet twice a week and I think we will come up with a plan to help you." Dr. Kruger stood up. "Tina will take you and give you a deep massage. These tests have left you excited. It is not safe for you to leave here until we bring your excitement and temperature down."

I asked, "Did my sister Robin go through this as well?"

Dr. Kruger looked at Tina and then to me, "Melissa, I cannot discuss another patient's tests with you -- even if it is your sister. Ask her yourself. I'm sure Robin will tell you." He shook my hand and said he looked forward to seeing me again.

Tina walked over to me and opened the door. "Come with me Melissa, we are almost finished for the day." I followed her to the changing room.

Tina locked the door and told me to undress. She said I should take my bra off but I could leave my panties on. She turned the lights down and asked me to lay on my stomach. Tina was nearly whispering when she put her hands on my shoulders. Her lips were close to my ear and she asked me, "are you still excited? It's Ok Melissa, I just want to help you." I thought I felt her lip rub against my ear.

Tina worked on my shoulder and down my spine. She was silent and she pressed up and down my spine some more. Then she presses both hands on my tail bone. That was ticklish and itchy at the same time. She rested a hand on my ass and lightly ran her finger up the back of my thigh. Tina said softly, "Melissa, your warm spots are still very warm. You are still very excited. I know you have to get your kids from the bus, but I need to get your temperature down. It's up to you, but if you let me bring you to an orgasm, it will be quicker."

I could barely speak. I just moaned, "mmm hmmmmmm."

Tina giggled and said, "I figured, but I needed to ask." Tina then ran her fingers lightly over my ass -- I felt so warm. Her fingernails scratched up to my lower back and down to my thighs. I felt like I was having tiny arrows shot into my lower spine. Tina continued to massage my inner thighs. Then I felt her lips on my ass -- against my panties. As Tina kissed her way up and down my warm ass cheeks, she spread my legs and began to lightly touch my wetness over my panties. I slowly moaned and opened my legs for her. I lifted my ass up a little and Tina began to kiss her way between my legs. I started to shudder -- I was close -- vey close. This nurse, this sensual warm sexy nurse was moving me to orgasm.

Tina asked me to lay on my back. I looked up at her and she began to massage my boobs. Tina said, "Melissa, with boobs like these you must have men trying to sneak a feel all the time." She giggled. Tina's fingers began to pinch my hard nipples. My legs lifted up involuntarily. Tina lowered her face down to kiss my nipples. I put my fingers in her hair and she looked up at me. Soft brown eyes -- I think I saw love or some emotion.

Tina kissed my lips and went back to my boobs. Her fingers found my pussy and lightly massaged the wetness. Tina moved my panties aside and moved a finger inside my wet pussy. She moved down and moved two fingers in and out of my wetness. Oooooooo I was soooo close. Then Tina moved her face between my legs. She kissed my panties and pulled them down. Then her lower lip ran along the entire length of my wetness. I could feel her lip moving in and back out. That was it. I started to shake and moan. I could feel it cuming from my brain. The pleasure was dancing down my spine -- to my ass and in between my legs. I was gone.

I started to moan, "ooooh yessss nowwwww yesss that's sooo nice your lip oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss." I exploded. My legs were sticking straight up and kicking so far back. I could not remember that last time I had an orgasm like that.

Tina continued to gently pet me. She said softly, "I knew that was deep inside of you Melissa. That orgasm really needed to come out." She kissed my pussy and stood up.

"Melissa, can I ask you one more thing; kind of a favor. As I said; these conditions are rare and we only treat about 50 people in this facility."

I said, "Sure, I will do anything at this point."

Tina smiled and said, "Well Scott was nice enough to help us with your testing and now -- well -- his hard on will not go away. He would like to finish off in here with you if it's OK."

I felt so good that I just smiled. Tina opened the door and told me to stay just like I was.

Scott walked in the door with a bathrobe on but open. His cock was certainly erect and obscenely pointing right at me. He had smoky eyes and a small smile -- otherwise -- little expression. His face looked red. But what a hard on!

Tina spread my legs a little more and Scott walked right between them. His cock was right up against my clit. He lifted my hips up a little and moved easily inside of me. It felt so nice. Scott moving his warm hard cock in and out of my excited pussy.

Tina began to tickle my feet as Scott fucked me. That was driving me crazy. Before I knew it, I began to cum again. Really hard --my hips shook and my hair was splayed all over the table. Scott fastened his pace and Tina moved behind him.

Scott moaned "Tina that's it, touch my balls just like that."

Tina's smiling face appeared from behind Scott's ass and said, "Melissa -- he is almost ready. His balls are so heavy now."

Scott moaned and began fucking me faster. He slowed down and stiffened his back. "Ohhhhhh yesssssss ooooooooooo yesssssssssssss" Then his cum shot deep in my warm pussy. Scott looked down at me, his eyes glazed over from pleasure. He was slowly fucking me as his cum was filling me. Then he whispered, "we have to do this a lot more -- a LOT MORE!" I was happy but a little nervous. Scott finished and put his robe back on. He left the room.

Tina told me to take a shower and meet Andrea up front. I should make an appointment for next week to continue with my treatment. I asked Tina, "Are you part of my treatment?" She smiled and said, "Sometimes -- if you need it then I will be there. See you soon Melissa," and she kissed me on the cheek.

I showered, dressed, made my next appointment and drove home the happiest I had been in a long time. I am starting to understand my family and this change in me. I suddenly did not feel as badly as I have in the past. I wonder if my sister Robin felt like this? I wonder if my mom felt like this?

12