The Change Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, about that, we haven't addressed that yet..." Lita said nervously. Sammy began to trail her tongue up the path the bead of cum had traveled. Not looking up, Sammy was stopped abruptly by her nose bumping into something soft, spongey, and wet.

Sammy looked up to see Lita's throbbing cock spilling forth the cum she was licking up. Jerry was now on the edge of his seat, waiting for the inevitable reaction that would come from this. Sammy pulled her head away so that she could wipe the cum from her nose, and stare at Lita's throbbing member, pulling at its bonds.

"You see, Sammy, I have a cock. It's new, and I'm not fully used to dealing with it in public yet. It's fully functional though, if you're still interested."

Sammy took a minute in awed silence looking at Lita's cock in utter fascination. During this time, Lita's cock had emitted more precum and Sammy was watching it run down her leg. Sammy used her forefinger and thumb and lightly squeezed the head of Lita's cock, and felt up further for the binding that was holding it to her leg. Sammy began to lick up the fresh stream of precum off of Lita's leg as she untied the bond holding Lita's cock down. As the cock came free, Lita let out a little whimper, and Sammy finished cleaning up Lita's leg. Sammy grabbed the cock in her hand, and slid down the shaft until she hit Lita's pelvis. Even with Sammy's hand around it, at least 3 inches of cock stuck out away from Lita, now toward Sammy's face. Sammy's eyes widened as her pupils dilated further. She took in another deep breath, realizing that Lita's cum was the 'perfume' smell that had her so turned on before.

"You're bigger than any guy I've ever been with." Sammy sounded surprised and impressed as she said it. Sammy leaned forward and closed her mouth around Lita's cock, sucking longingly at the shaft.

Lita moaned as her cum became thicker and creamier. Sammy noticed and let out a little moan as she swallowed the load down. Sammy reached under her skirt and started fingering her pussy. Jerry had stood up and removed his pants at this point, knowing there was no hiding the erection he was getting. As much as he wanted to get involved at this point, Jerry held back. This was going to be a special experience for Lita, and he could take part in round two if necessary. Jerry sat back down, and propped his legs in the chair in such a way that he could suck his cock while he continued to watch Sammy give his wife a blowjob.

Lita, watching Sammy sucking her member, caressed the back of Sammy's head. Giving her a rhythm to suck to. Lita asked meekly, "Do you like it?"

Sammy, coming up for air, released Lita's cock from her mouth, "Oh my god, you have to fuck me with this thing!" Sammy, already on her knees, spun around and dropped her front and raised her rear, like a cat in heat. "Put it in me Lita."

Sammy had backed up to Lita so close that Lita could feel the heat of Sammy's glistening wet pussy on the head of her cock. Lita noted that Sammy had no underwear on to impede access this time. Lita guided the slimy tip of her cock into the sopping chasm of Sammy's pussy. Lita had fucked Jerry's ass several times at this point, and was used to the warm, tight, lightly lubricated feel by now, but Sammy's pussy was completely different. Lita's cock slid in with absolutely zero resistance, although there was some tightness squeezing her cock. Then she noticed the fire. Sammy's pussy was so hot it felt like Lita's cock was burning. The sensation was so powerful Lita orgasmed as soon as she got her cock in all the way.

Sammy moaned as the hot cum shot into her. As soon as the pumping was over, she said, "Didn't expect you to be a minuteman. Or minute... woman?"

Lita, still pumping a small amount of cum deep into Sammy said, "That was my first time inside a pussy. But we're not done yet." And Lita started fucking Sammy with a strong slow rhythm.

As Jerry realized that Lita had just came in Sammy, and they continued to fuck, it was his limit as well, and he began shooting a big load of cum into his own mouth. Lita smiled as she looked over and saw the telltale signs of her husband with a mouthful of cum. Lita's balls swung heavy into Sammy's well groomed red pubic hair slapping with wet, sloppy thuds as they swung. Lita felt several times where Sammy's pussy convulsed tightly around her cock, each time Sammy letting out a lustful moan. In the next hour, Lita released three additional full-sized loads of cum into Sammy's pussy.

After the last load, Lita, visibly dizzy, braced herself with Sammy's hips, and said, "I think I need to lay down for a minute."

Jerry helped Lita to disconnect from Sammy's pussy, and then guided her to the bedroom where Lita collapsed on to the bed. Jerry returned to the living room to find Sammy breathing heavily, still in the same position Lita had fucked her in. Jerry came up behind her, and said, "Now I'll do my part with this." Jerry got down on the ground, and placed his head between Sammy's legs. He reached up, and pulled Sammy's hips down so that her pussy was lined up with his mouth. Jerry licked at Sammy's clit, invoking a small startle from an unexpecting Sammy. With the shift in the position of her hips, paired with the little jump, the excess cum that Lita had pumped into Sammy began to rush back toward the entrance to her pussy. Sammy, feeling the cum slide inside her, clenched to try and stop the flow, but to no avail. All of the muscles in Sammy's pussy were completely stretched out. Sammy let out a squeal as she felt the cum slipping out of her.

But Jerry was there, waiting for it. Over the next 15 minutes, Jerry consumed all of the cum that slipped out of Sammy's pussy, including a couple strong bursts caused when Jerry managed to make Sammy cum again, squirting the cum rather than leaking it. Getting Lita's cum secondhand from a pussy tasted almost as good as getting it from the source, it just had that extra hint of pussy that Jerry typically got from licking Lita's sopping ballsack.

During this time, Sammy had spun around over Jerry so that she could start sucking his dick as he fed on her juices. Jerry's cock throbbed as the bulging veins supplied his foot-long member with the firmness to stand straight up, meeting Sammy's gaze.

Sammy smelled in the air, and found that the perfume-like scent that drove her wild wasn't here. Still insanely horny, she grabbed on to Jerry's cock, gave the head a lick, and said, "Is your wife going to mind if we do this?"

Jerry smiled as he stared down between his huge breasts to see the beautiful redhead about to fellate him, "She shouldn't. But I'll only fuck my wife. I'll help with cleanup, but she will be the one to really fuck you."

Sammy took as much of Jerry's cock into her mouth as she could, and started sucking. She dropped her hips down so Jerry could go back to licking her pussy, which he did for about half a minute, before Sammy's hips were lifted off his face. Sammy's sucking stopped momentarily as she turned around to look at what lifted her.

Lita stood there, her cock throbbing rock hard again, dribbling a small bit of precum onto Jerry as she said, "I'm glad to hear you two are getting along. Are you ready for the next round?"

Sammy's pussy twitched with anticipation. "More, baby! Fill me more!"

Lita got down to her knees, and moved her balls forward so that they were in front of Jerry's chin, giving his face full access to her dripping pussy. As Jerry began servicing this new pussy, Lita pulled Sammy's hips down to slide her raging hard-on into Sammy's pussy. As Sammy's pussy twitched around Lita's cock, Lita's cock and pussy would twitch in response, squeezing Jerry's tongue as he worked Lita's pussy over. Jerry could feel Lita's balls swell and get heavy as she fucked Sammy. He could also feel as her balls bucked and pumped loads of cum into Sammy.

As all this was going on, Sammy still sucked away at Jerry's cock. Getting into a rhythm that matched the powerful strokes Sammy was slamming her hips down on to Lita's cock with.

After the second load Lita deposited into Sammy's pussy, the angle at which they were fucking caused the cum to start leaking down Lita's shaft, and on to her hips, and down her balls. As Jerry noticed the wetness grow on his chin, he reached in and lifted Lita's balls so that it steams of leaking cum would flow past, and down Lita's hips to meet up around Lita's pussy, where Jerry had access to both the cum and the pussy. As the cum hit Jerry's tongue, his own balls bucked, and he began pumping a load of cum into Sammy's mouth, still wrapped tightly around his member.

Sammy swallowed fast to try and keep up with Jerry's spurts. Although difficult, she was able to take them all without spilling, unlike her pussy, which was now a slow, steady stream of Lita's cum leaking into Jerry's mouth as he continued to eat out his wife.

After Lita's third load began to backflow out of Sammy's pussy for Jerry to clean up, Jerry felt Lita's body go slack for just a minute. Lita caught herself, and said, "My head is so fuzzy..."

Jerry, in his pussy and cum-soaked happy place between Lita's legs, gave a little double-tap to indicate to Lita he wanted up. As Lita shifted, she nearly lost her balance, and Jerry rolled quickly to catch her. Sammy snapped back into reality as Lita's cock slipped out of her. It took Sammy a couple seconds to be able to focus as her eyes rolled forward from the back of her head. Sammy stood up and turned around to see what was happening as her inner thighs began to glisten with Lita's leaking cum. "What happened?" asked Sammy.

Feeling herself in her husband's arms, Lita smiled at him weakly, and passed out. Jerry, fortunately losing no strength from his recent body change, lifted his wife, and carried her to the bed. As Lita's body touched the bed, a resounding growl emitted from her abdomen. Looking between Lita's legs, Jerry noticed her balls were smaller than he had ever seen them before.

Sammy came in, with a concerned look on her face, "What happened?" She asked a second time.

"Well, Lita's cum doesn't just taste good, it's nutritious. Which means it pulls nutrients from the rest of her body." Jerry tried to explain.

Lita's stomach let out another huge growl. After it subsided, Sammy said, "So she's hungry?"

"Yes. Very." Jerry stated. "Can you stay in here with her and make sure she's okay, and I will find something for her to eat."

Sammy nodded, and Jerry shot off to the kitchen. As Sammy stared at Lita's unconscious form, her eyes trailed down Lita's feminine curves until they rested on Lita's deflating member. Sammy mindlessly began to slowly finger herself just looking at it.

As the stimulation caused Sammy's pussy to tense up, a small blob of cum slid out on to her fingers. Sammy brought her fingers to her mouth and slurped the cum off. "It does taste really good." Sammy said to herself, out loud.

Sammy again fingered herself, causing another glob of cum to slide out of her on to her fingers. Sammy walked over to Lita and slid her fingers into Lita's mouth, where Lita unconsciously started suckling Sammy's fingers. As Sammy pulled her fingers away, Lita, still unconscious, let out a little moan.

Sammy worked another bit of cum out and again fed it to Lita. Lita let out a groan, as she began to stir and come back to consciousness. Lita, looking exhausted and confused, asked, "What's going on?"

"Jerry! She's waking up!" Sammy shouted into the other room. The sounds of items rustling about in the kitchen increased for a minute, and then the sound of heavy footfalls as Jerry came bounding in with his arms full of snacks and things, as well as a large glass of milk.

"Hey honey, are you feeling okay? I think you over exerted yourself." Jerry said as Lita looked at him.

Lita smiled, and and very weakly said, "Look at you two. Can you blame me?"

Jerry, wearing an open robe, his tits and cock just dangling, looked over at Sammy, who was leaning back against the dresser making small circles around her clit until the cum would leak out into her fingers, and she would lick it off before going back to working her clit.

As Jerry was getting a cup of jello open for Lita, he said, "Be careful Sammy, that cum can get addictive."

Sammy, snapping back into reality, realized she had just been standing there masturbating while Lita began to eat. Her face turned red for a minute, and she said, "It's all so good. I just want to grind my pussy against anything. And I'm so full, and it's so good."

Jerry laughed as he fed Lita, who was now able to sit up, and was eating rather ravenously. "Yea, that's how it starts. It just feels good, and then it started to change me."

Sammy, who was again back to rubbing Lita's leaking cum around her clit said, "I wonder if it will have some effect on me." Grinding in more forcefully with her hand, Sammy said, "God! My clit has never been so sensitive, or hard!"

Even in her exhausted state, Lita's cock began to swell again watching the lewd performance that Sammy was giving them. Lita took some of the snacks and place them by her on the bed. "Jerry, help the poor girl out and suck her clit."

"Ohmygod! Please Jerry! It needs it so bad right now!" Sammy announced. She had stopped making circles, and had switched to pinching it on the sides and jerking it in and out. Lita's cum was beginning to leak out in little globs down Sammy's thigh as Sammy was completely fixated on working her clit.

Jerry motioned for Sammy to come over. Already on his knees next to the bed, he reached up to grab Sammy's ass and pull her cum-soaked pussy closer to him. He leaned over, and scooped up the cum that had now leaked down past Sammy's knee with his tongue, and slurped in the cum all the way back to Sammy's opening. Jerry stalled there a minute, lapping at Sammy's pussy hoping to get a few more spurts of his wife's cum from her.

Jerry suddenly felt a jolt as Sammy grabbed into his hair, and pulled his head up so that his mouth was in front of her clit, which looked very swollen, and throbbed a little bit as blood surged through it. "Cum later, clit now!" Sammy said as she pushed Jerry's head into her pelvis. Jerry began sucking and lashing his tongue across Sammy's swollen clit as soon as he could get his lips positioned for suction.

Jerry could feel Sammy tense and relax as the waves of pleasure surged through her body, all the while Jerry could feel the little button clit on his tongue throbbing and straining as he applied pressure to the sensitive area. Jerry began playing with his new tits, pinching and making circles around his nipples.

This clit play went on for about 10 minutes as Lita continued to eat and watch this erotic display. Although still spent, Lita's cock was at full throbbing attention for the entire show.

"Harder Jerry, suck me harder!" Sammy nearly shouted as she ground Jerry's face harder into her pelvis. Sammy's buildup continued, as her face began to turn bright red.

"She's gonna pop, honey." Lita announced between bites of food as Jerry continued to be pressed in between Sammy's legs.

"Here I cum, here I cum!" Sammy grunted as her face went almost beet red. And at once, the color dropped as her face returned to white, and she went limp against Jerry's face. Jerry's mouth began filling with streams of Sammy's squirting girlcum as she sprayed from her clit.

Eventually, Jerry guided Sammy to her knees, where she slumped with her pussy spread, and her clit twitched with her orgasm as it subsided. Jerry and Lita both noticed that Sammy's clit looked to be at least a centimeter longer than it had been before, and stared in awe as it twitched like a tiny cock as Sammy's orgasms subsided.

It was now Sammy who was passed out. Slumped over on her knees. Jerry, licking his cum-soaked face, stood up and set Sammy on the bed next to Lita. Who was still awestruck by the whole show she just received. She looked at Sammy, and then at Jerry, and whispered, "Is she gonna be like me?"

Jerry, still tweaking one of his nipples, looked at Lita and said, "I have no idea, but I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle two girls like you..."

"Another girl like us." Lita corrected as she poked at the tip of her dick, and then tapped the tip of Jerry's.

12