All Comments on 'The Charity Fundraiser Pt. 01'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Halloween is an excuse for many women to dress like sluts. The frats have a good thing going.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 7 years ago

Loved this story! Can't wait to read more!

elgemowtfelgemowtfalmost 7 years ago
Bring on part 2

Good story. Keep going :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply awesome!

Best one i've read in a long, long time..there is nothing better than young watermelons with out of proportion areolae in a sìlly situation ;) please keep going my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Please post the other part of this. It is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to Part 2!

One of the best stories I've read, please post part 2!

Lee0712Lee0712about 6 years ago
Charity fundraiser

I love this story (and the the rest of your work). I really hope that you are able to post the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

That moment when she realizes it was Richard who just came over her tits is frickin' AWESOME! I can read this story over and over and get just as turned on every time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

So. This is me, firmly lodging that interest in the part 2 you have written. Yep, plenty of interest. Good old, loads of interest. Uh huh.

j1greenej1greeneover 1 year ago

Please continue the story.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36D4 months ago

Really fun! Glad they saw each other but they need to fuck long and hard. He should cum around the curtain fuck her while she is fondled.

KingTittyKingTittyabout 1 month ago

I know it has been several years, but hoping you can post part 2 of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.