The Cheater Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rock was back by the time that Mac walked up to the door marked "Private." It looked like he was contemplating whether or not to go in. That's when Jensen called him, and Mac answered.

"Say there, chap; I wanted to tell you that I got stuck here and I won't be back for about two hours. I can't expect you to wait. Could you please just lock up the front door - you can easily see how it locks - when you leave. Please consider $500 for your time today a fair compensation and I'll call to arrange for another time to conclude our business," Jensen hurriedly said.

"Uh...certainly. That would be capital," Mac replied.

The three of us had to smother our laughter at his use of the work 'capital' since he was obviously trying to sound familiar with British idioms.

"Yes, it is capital," Jensen continued while successfully suppressing his laugh. "Say there, old fellow; before I sign off, could you tell me what you found out about the Krugerrands?"

"Yes...of course. The news is good. The manifest says that there are thirty, and thirty there are," Mac cheerfully responded.

"Jolly good. Thanks so much Mr. MacMillan, I'll be in touch in half a fortnight," Jensen said, "Cheerio," then terminated the called.

Just then Rock entered. "Half a fortnight? Cheerio?" he guffawed, "What the fuck are you doing you Cockney slug?"

We all laughed. I spotted Mac testing the door knob to the 'Private" room. When he found it unlocked, he opened the door.

"Get over there," I snapped at Rock. Rock immediately left the guest house and ran to the house, entering a back door that had ready access to the private room in case Amber needed him. He had in an earpiece by which we could instantly communicate with him.

As Mac tentatively entered the 'Private' room one of the cameras caught his eyes widen to baseball size as he saw Amber lying naked and blindfolded on the twin bed.

Amber heard the door open - we intentionally made the hinges so that they squeaked to alert her. "Is that you, Mr. Jensen? When are you going to release me? Haven't you fucked me enough times? Please don't fuck me again!" Amber moaned in her sexiest voice.

The asshole stared for a few more seconds and then said "Cheerio; capital," in a low voice. This time we didn't laugh - it was pathetic.

Mac approached Amber and started squeezing the hard nipples on her ample tits. "Please don't suck on my tits again, Mr. Jensen. They're still sensitive from the last time," Amber whined.

Mac's head snapped up, he got a grin, and then he started sucking her nipples. Amber kept up a course of soft "No s" as he did so. After a few minutes of sucking and twisting her nipples Mac looked at her glistening pussy. While still sucking one tit he reached over and touched her pussy lips with his right hand. She flinched and uttered another soft "No; please don't."

It wasn't long before he was fingering Amber with alacrity. Once she started writhing in orgasm - I told you, Amber likes her job - while still saying "No, no, no," the bastard started licking her pussy and clit. A camera was properly positioned to catch all the oral action. As soon as he started licking her pussy Sybil screamed "That fucking asshole - he never goes down on me, but he does on her?" Sybil kept swearing, stomping her feet, and groaning as Mac's tongue and lip action continued.

I turned to Sybil and gently said "You don't have to watch this, you know. You can go into the next room."

Sybil got a steely resolve on her face and replied "Yes...yes I do have to watch; I'll be quiet."

It was shortly after Amber shook from an obvious orgasm that Mac took off his suit jacket and vest, careful to make sure that the envelope with $1200 in it was still in his pocket. Then he removed his pants and boxers - his relatively small cock obviously very hard. He climbed between Amber's legs and guided his cock to the entrance to her slit.

"No, Mr. Jensen; please, please don't fuck me," Amber wailed. That just made Mac grin wider and the fucktard again said "Cheerio, capital," as he maneuvered his prick into her pussy.

I thought that Mac's fucking action was really pathetic - although it was clear that he wasn't interested in Amber's enjoyment, just his own. He grunted like a pig the entire time, and then came hard, letting out a yelp. The normally multi-orgasmic Amber hardly reacted at all - except for - to me - a fake series of moans. Amber got in her own little dig when after Mac withdrew she said "Please don't fuck me."

He was either too wiped out, or too clueless, to understand Amber's slam on his sexual abilities.

Grinning widely, and even whistling softly, Mac put his clothes back on, gave Amber's tits one more squeeze, and then left with a final "Cheerio."

I told Rock to go in and help Amber release herself. He immediately did, carrying a bathrobe for her, although Amber has no problem at all displaying her body - I wouldn't either if I looked like she does!

"Show time," I said to Rock, Sybil and Jensen. Sybil, Jensen and I ran to the front of the house while Rock and Amber went out the back door and met us there. We intentionally had the cameras at the front of the house turned off except for one.

Mac exited the front door shortly after the five of us were in place behind a couple of large boxwoods. As soon as his grinning ass was on the last stair we stepped out.

"I hope that you didn't betray my trust in you, Mr. MacMillan," Jensen mockingly said.

I thought that Mac was going to pass out.

"Well...uh...I..." Mac stuttered.

Rock walked up to him and said "give me the two Krugerrands in your pants pocket and the envelope with $1200 in it in your suit pocket," as he impatiently held out his hand.

"Well...I...don't know what you're talking about. I don't have any Krugerrands or an envelope," Mac nervously stammered.

With that I remotely turned off the camera at the front of the house. Once I nodded that to Rock he put his hand on Mac's throat and said "Hand them over now or I crush your larynx."

Wide-eyed with fear, Mac instantly complied. Rock released him and walked back toward me. Sybil approached Mac and snarled "You fucking, cheating, dishonest asshole," and then spit in his face, and as he was wiping that off, kicked him in the balls.

Once Mac stopped groaning and removed his hands from his stinging balls, I walked up to him. "Mr. MacMillan, we have all of your dishonest and criminal acts on tape. I suggest that you comply with your wife's - probably soon to be ex-wife's - conditions otherwise I could easily see you prosecuted for multiple felonies. I'm not fucking around. One last thing;" I removed the Mark Cross pen from his shirt pocket - the asshole was even trying to steal that. "Now get the hell out of here," I shrieked.

Mac left with his tail between his legs. In my presence he never offered any word of apology to anyone.

As part of my service, I introduced Sybil to a shark of a divorce attorney that I had on retainer. Last I heard Mac and Ginger - she changed her name back to her given one - were divorced, she was living in their former house with a luxury vehicle and a boyfriend, and he had a small apartment.

Mac's summary scorecard: Honesty test 1 - large fail! Honesty test 2 - large fail! Unscripted honesty test - large fail! Honesty test 3 - large fail! Fidelity test - large fail! Ginger's reaction, divorce and take him to the cleaners.

Did you predict Mac's scorecard? Ginger's reaction?

*********************

In Jonas' case we decided that we would use the ruse of merging his business with a much bigger Internet business so that he would have access to better deals and a bigger already existing office. It was easy to get him to go to the TCT estate on a Wednesday morning. Instead of using Krugerrands, it was decided to use a shipment of Internet Jewelry, and it was decided that Rock would dress in a suit. Otherwise everything would be the same. Beth decided not to be there live, but just to receive a report.

Jensen's initial discussions with Jonas went well. However, I did wonder after seeing him - and having met and extensively talked to Beth - how she could be attracted to him. Although reasonably good looking, he seemed crude and immature. However, within a half hour I thought that we were ready to begin our ploy.

Jensen's action when I called, and his basic instructions to Jonas, were essentially the same as with Mac. However, Jonas made sure to give the Mark Cross pen back to Jensen, and when Jensen left Jonas stared out the window until Jensen's car was out of sight. Then, instead of opening up the shipment of jewelry, Jonas went right to the "Private' room and tested the door. When it opened he got a big smile on his face. When he saw cuffed, blindfolded, naked Amber his smile was as wide as his face. He listened intently to her "Please let me go and don't fuck me again, Mr. Jensen," supplication, pumped his fist into the air, and then did something never done by any target before or since.

Jonas got on his cell phone and made a call. His words into his cell were muffled so that we really couldn't make them out. When he terminated his call he immediately went to Amber's pussy and started playing with it as he giggled.

I told Rock to get over to the house right away in case he was needed - this behavior was very strange and threw me for a loop.

By the time that Rock got to the house, Jonas had his condom-less cock in Amber's pussy, and he was pounding none-too-gently, while pinching her tits. He obviously enjoyed himself when he ejaculated in her. I could easily tell, knowing Amber like I do, that she hadn't orgasmed, although she did fake it.

It wasn't long after Jonas pulled his glistening cock out of Amber's pussy that a beat-up car came tearing up the driveway. Three big, dirty, nasty-looking guys got out of the jalopy and walked up to the front door and pounded on it. Jonas pulled up his pants and hustled to the front door. I, too loudly, shouted into Rock's earpiece "Trouble - put on your boots; Jensen is coming over with the Arwen 37 Bean Bag gun and I'm going to the front of the house."

I immediately sent Jensen running toward the house's rear door with the non-lethal, but very painful, Arwen 37. I watched what would happen before driving to the front of the house with both a Taser and my Sig Sauer 9mm.

The three nasty dudes entered the "Private" room with diabolical looks on their faces, the biggest of them already starting to drop his pants, as the other two exchanged fist bumps with Jonas and each other. Rock entered the room from the foot of the bed, wearing his boots instead of his dress shoes, and having removed his jacket and tie.

"This is private property and you're trespassing," Rock barked, "get out now."

"Or what you gonna do about it, nigger," the biggest guy said, pulling his pants up.

I guess there are two things I forgot to tell you, not important until now. Rock is black, and he hates the N-word.

"I'm giving you just one warning," Rock responded while pointing his finger in the big guy's face. 'I'm an MMA fighter; now get out."

"Yeah, and I'm Hulk Hogan," the big guy sneered, and then swung at Rock. I saw Rock block his blow, hit him in the throat with his right, then his nose with his left, staggering the big guy. I ran out to our all-wheel drive SUV with my weapons and drove straight across the lawn to the front of the house, and blocked the jalopy. Then I exited the vehicle and approached the front door.

Shortly after I got there, Jonas came tearing out the front door. I Tased him, but it was not a direct hit and only stopped him temporarily. I was reaching for my 9mm when Jensen appeared at the front door and shot Jonas in the back with a bean bag. By the time that Jonas had yelled and staggered to the side Jensen had moved closer and got a good view of him, and shot him in the nuts. Jonas went down, writhing in pain. Jensen zip-tied his feet together, and Jensen and I ran into the house.

Rock had what turned out to be a broken left hand, but the two biggest thugs were out cold, and the other was moaning in such pain that I'm sure that he wished that he was unconscious. Amber was free, and had a bathrobe on and a perplexed look on her face.

"Great job, Rock; all three of these guys are bigger than you are," I chuckled.

"Yeah, but since I think that I broke my left hand it was lucky that Jensen arrived with his bean-bagger because I would have had a real hard time handling the third guy with one arm after he pulled a six inch blade on me. However, Jensen bean-bagged him at just the right time, and I was able to put him out with my right," Rock replied while holding his left hand with his right.

There was damage to two pieces of furniture in the "Private" room. That pissed me off, especially since we were handling this case pro bono.

Jensen and I, with a little help from Amber, dragged the three thugs out of the house onto the front lawn. Amber got some ice water and splashed it on the three thugs, and some more on Jonas for good measure even though he was completely conscious - even if stupid.

When all four were awake, while pointing my Sig Sauer at them, I snarled. "Listen dipshits, we've got your illegal activities on video. I suspect that you've all had run-ins with the law before. What you're going to do is give us all of the cash that you have, and Jonas here is going to sign his car over to us, to pay for the damage you've done; otherwise we're calling the cops right now."

When they didn't answer immediately, and then the biggest guy said "Fuck You," I pulled out my Taser and hit him dead-on. As he spasmed and yelled the other guys' eyes got wide. I pulled the electrodes out of the big guy, hit him only slightly hard on the face with the barrel of my gun, and then yelled "Get out your wallets!"

They all complied and handed over all of their dough to Jensen. "Only $142," he groaned.

"Do you have your car title with you, Jonas?" I asked. When he didn't immediately answer I barked "Bean-bag him in the nuts again, Jensen."

"All right, all right," Jonas pleaded while putting his hands over his crotch. "Yeah, I have it." Jonas got it out of the glove compartment of his car, he signed it over to TCT, Inc., and then we sent the four miscreants on their way in the jalopy. Jonas' buddies did not look too pleased about how things had turned out.

I sent Rock to the hospital with Jensen, Amber home - with a bonus - and went and reviewed the tape. As expected, Rock handled himself with aplomb as he kicked the shit out of the thugs, but he was right that Jensen's bean-bagging of the guy with the knife was very helpful. I immediately called Beth and told her what happened. She thanked me profusely and promised to break the engagement that night. I told her to tell Jonas not to show his face around her again or her friends - namely Rock, Jensen, and me - would deal with him.

To summarize Jonas' scorecard: Tests one and two - incompletes. Test three - big fail. Test four - biggest slimy mega-fail in history! Beth's reaction - immediate break-up and thanking her lucky stars.

Did you predict Jonas' scorecard? Beth's reaction?

*************************

Dutch was enticed to go to the TCT manor to discuss a foreman's job on a large construction project, but only after he talked to Cheryl about it, and she -of course - approved. We decided to use Krugerrands again since we could think of nothing better. Rock dressed in the new suit that I bought him after selling Jonas' car, and since he had a cast on his left hand and Dutch was so big and incredibly strong I insisted that Rock carry my Taser in case something went wrong. Cheryl decided that she wanted to watch live.

Dutch looked like a fish out of water when he talked with Jensen. I let the talk go on for only fifteen minutes before I called Jensen.

Jensen did his normal thing, and Dutch made sure to return the Mark Cross pen. After Jensen left Dutch immediately opened up the wooden crate with his bare hands, counted out thirty two Krugerrands, and laid them out on the kitchen table and wrote "32 gold coins" on a piece of paper. He then put several Krugerrands on top of the paper.

Then Dutch got himself a beer from the refrigerator found a magazine, and sat down on a kitchen chair intermittently reading and looking out the window.

When Rock came to the door, Dutch was very friendly, asked him about the cast on his hand, and said "I'll be sure Mr. Jensen gets it. Thank you for your honesty and good luck in re-starting your life."

Dutch never even bothered to look in the unsealed envelope, but merely put it under a couple of Krugerrands on the kitchen table, and returned to his beer and magazine.

When it was apparent that Dutch was not going to go into the "Private" room without prompting I told Rock to make a large noise in that room, and then have Amber call out loudly for help.

Dutch immediately reacted to the loud sound, and it was clear that he heard Amber's cries for help through the door to the "Private" room. He still looked like he wasn't sure if he should enter. We had screwed up and inadvertently locked the door - but when Amber started to cry in addition to yell for help, Dutch knocked the door down with one kick from his large right boot, and he entered.

When Dutch saw Amber, his eyes got big - but he reacted honorably immediately. He ripped off the headboard and footboard posts that Amber was cuffed to, removed her blindfold, helped her up, and then took off his shirt and put it on her. It covered her up to her knees.

While I had not instructed Amber to do what she did next, as I said she is a woman who loves her job so I wasn't surprised by it. She was also obviously very impressed with Dutch's looks, and his gallantry.

As Dutch was asking her if he should call the police or if he could give her a ride someplace, Amber started stroking his cock through his pants and rubbing his arms and chest as she tried to smash her tits on him. Dutch actually looked scared and backed away.

"Go rescue him," Cheryl pleaded with me, "and don't ever, ever, let him know that I paid for a test of his fidelity," she yelped as tears of joy streamed down her cheeks.

I told Jensen to follow me in ten minutes. Then I immediately drove to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. When a white-faced Dutch answered I told him that I was Amber's friend and wanted to take her home. He looked relieved as he pointed me to the "Private" room. I told Amber that she had done a great job but to cool it.

"Don't I get to fuck him - please?" she said as she twirled her curls.

"Hell no," I laughed as I undid her cuffs. "Now take off his shirt and get dressed—now."

"You're no fun," she giggled. She got dressed and when she returned Dutch's shirt to him she tried to pull his face down to hers to kiss him. He stiffened his neck and she was unable to do that, and Amber left frustrated. I thanked Dutch profusely and told him that there was no reason to call the cops.

Jensen arrived just as Amber and I were leaving. Dutch came out of the house, told Jensen about the Krugerrand count and the envelope from Rock, and then declined to do business with him. Dutch got in his car and drove away - which left Jensen gap-jawed.

When I got back to the guest cottage Cheryl was frantic until I assured her that Dutch would never find out that the entire situation was a set-up. She then paid us $1000 more than we had agreed to and promised to make, or buy, Dutch his favorite dinners for the next month and fuck his brains out every day.

All of Jensen, Rock, Amber, and me were impressed. "Never had one turn out like that, before," Jensen mused, stroking his chin. "Glad I didn't have to fight that dude," Rock chuckled. "Why didn't you let me fuck him - I could have gotten him too if you didn't interfere," Amber pouted. As for me, I just kept mumbling under my breath, "Un-fucking-believable!"