The Cheater Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To summarize Dutch's scorecard: Tests one through four - Pass with flying colors! Cheryl's reaction - complete embarrassment and love.

Did you predict Dutch's scorecard? Cheryl's reaction?

***********************

On a Monday morning Tim was brought to the house with the promise of a large campaign contribution, and to discuss some issues of importance to a wealthy constituent. The kids were in school until 3 p. m. so Melissa decided to watch live. We decided to do the Krugerrand thing but with the twist that Jensen would give Tim ½ of what was there as a campaign contribution. We decided that Rock should have smart casual dress when he delivered his envelope.

The talk between Tim and Jensen went well after some initial apprehension on Tim's part. I called Jensen after about twenty five minutes, he made his excuses and then left. Tim returned his Mark Cross pen before he did.

Tim had real trouble opening up the wooden crate, and almost gave up. He finally did get it open, however, after skinning his knuckles because he couldn't use the hammer properly. He counted out the thirty two Krugerrands, saw the "thirty" on the manifest, and chuckled. He left all thirty two on the table, however.

When Rock arrived, Tim instantly answered the door. He was fairly polite, but after Rock left, without even a smidgen of obvious apprehension, looked in the envelope, smiled, and put the envelope in his sport jacket pocket.

After walking around the rest of the house, Tim strolled up to the "Private" door. He tested the knob, and when it was unlocked he cautiously opened the door. Then Jensen called him telling him that he wouldn't return and promising to sell sixteen of the Krugerrands and provide the proceeds as a contribution to pay off Tim's campaign debt. Tim cautiously walked into the "Private" room, saw Amber, and heard her pleas. He looked completely startled, and swung his head back and forth looking around in a suspicious manner.

Then another bizarre, unexpected, turn of events. Tim didn't touch Amber, but walked into the room that he just came from and made a cell phone call.

All we heard was his end of the conversation, but it was instructive.

"Hi honey. I've got a truly odd situation here," Tim said. The "honey" that he made the call to was not Melissa, sitting to my right and steaming.

"There's this naked woman in my contributor's house, tied up and blindfolded in a private room...No of course I haven't taken advantage of her, you've got the only pussy I really want...No this isn't a joke. What the hell do you think that I should do?" Tim said and asked.

Tim and the woman on the other end of the call - who Melissa knew was Janet, the unqualified buxom flirt that Tim had recently put on his office staff - beat the issue into the ground, apparently unable to make a decision for the longest time. Finally they agreed that Tim should simply lock and close the door to the "Private" room, and leave. "Thanks, honey - see you tomorrow for some heavy duty fucking," Tim signed off.

Melissa was fuming. To make matters worse, Tim snuck back into the "Private" room and drooled looking at Amber's body as he took two or three cell phone photos. Then he locked the door as he left, locked the front door, and took off with the envelope with $1200 in his pocket and a smug look on his face.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Melissa.

"If it weren't for the kids I'd kick his ass out right now. However, we're going to separate, I'm going to get a job, and he'll either break it off with that bimbo and wander in the Wilderness for a while, or I'll crucify him in a divorce. Mr. Family-Values can't take public exposure of his affair because it would ruin his career - he'll know that I have him by the balls. Thanks for your help," Melissa concluded, writing her final check, adding the $1200 that Tim stole to the amount.

Melissa followed through with what she said, and the last that I heard she and Tim were separated and she had been rehired by her former company - which was now much bigger - as director of finance, despite her eleven year "sabbatical."

To summarize Tim's scorecard: Test one - pass with an * since he thought that he was getting half of what was there anyway. Test two - big fail! Test three - fail. Test four - fail, but not in a normal way; he did expose his infidelity, however, and an on-going affair so to Melissa that was worse than if he had fucked Amber. Melissa's reaction - tough, but leaving the door cracked open for the sake of the kids.

Did you predict Tim's scorecard? Melissa's reaction?

*******************

OK - now tally your score and tell me how you did.

Some fun, huh?