All Comments on 'The Cheating Game Ch. 07'

by temptanddestroy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
YES!

This was the exact ending I was hoping for! Now let's see if those same losers come back to read and/or only comment on a story they can't stand like they're God's gift to thrawrt sinners and what they consider bad writers... THIS IS NOT REAL! IT IS A FANTASY! IF YOU DON'T SHARE THIS FETISH THEN DON'T READ IT! Have some common sense!

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Uhhmm,

I'd suggest moving it to either Fetish or Mind Control too, but I'm not sure if it goes there.

Can't really say that it was my cup of tea though.

WannabeboytoyWannabeboytoyalmost 18 years ago
WOW

Sometimes I find the comments left just as interesting as the story! The ones below me here have to find a new hobby! Obviously they cannot read. The category for this story is nonconsent/reluctance which means rape or seduction which in turn counts that 99.9% of the time is NOT going to include husband and wife romance! I'm sure that these people with their severely critical remarks are in the .1% of people that actually take the to read something that makes them unhappy! Great stuff Tempter! Keep it up!

daluentdaluentalmost 18 years ago
crap

The writing was ok, but these characters are strickly from some white trash Jerry Springer episode. The one person that was not a cheater turned into the worst of the lot. Too bad. Had potential, then fizzeled out. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awesome

Keep up the great work. I look forward to more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Was it just me....

...or was pretty much every character more dispicale than the one before? I was liking pauls character then suddenly he's "Mr. Willess".

I guess I'm not much into cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS ...

AS I have said before, Lynn is a conniving bitch who is a raving nymphomaniac and will do anything she can to hurt the others.

I do want to thank the Author, if it is thanks, for withing Paul to be a spineless wimp SOB who cannot say "NO" to anything.

Now, Paul has broken his marriage vows with Jane and Jane should kick his ass out of the house and file suit against Lynn of alienation of affection. Both Paul and Jane are at fault, but Paul broke his marriage vows.

Since Jane cannot trust him anymore, and Paul cannot trust Jane anymore, they should get an annulment as soon as possible.

Once Greame finds out the baby is not his but probably Paul's', he should do some serious ass kicking and the castrate him with a dull knife. After he is finished, he should get a divorce from Lynn for committing adultery.

This is ONE FUCKED UP FAMILY, but the family that fucks together stays together, or that is what I have been told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

It was awesome... It was so good that I have stoppes to masturbate only to read the whole story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I read most of this. Wish I had not. It's putrid.

SikemSikemabout 2 years ago

This story describes my pessimistic view of the human race. Sure, many married couples stay true. Too many do not.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Paul got what he deserved. He got a hot woman who will do anything for him, and he for her, pregnant and his stupid whore wife is none the wiser.

He was a great guy until his wife betrayed him. Now he's just happy and well fucked.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

This could have been interesting instead of simply stupid.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Poor Paul, had a good loyal fiancee until the scheming sisters decided to all whore around. Imagine the heartbreak of Paul seeing the video of the love of his life fucking her two brothers-in-law. I would have shattered. When fidelity is so important and you see your woman acting like a whore. What a tragedy! Poor guy, now he just screws all three of the women, they are cheating whores. Thks, 5 stars Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous