All Comments on 'The Cheerleader Rubber Ponygirls'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Very good story

You seem to really like the ponygirl theme. As I had suggested in one of your other stories you should try and develop a more elaborate storyline with more detail. The one other thing I picked out was that you mae the girls unable to feel any sexual pleasure. Since this is your story I figure you have your reasons for this, yet I would have liked to have the girls able to experience pleasure. This way when they are mounted you could write about how they slowly but surely begin to enjoy the sex and ultimately give into their cators. Many times bondage is not only about a physical conversion but a mental one as well. Without the ability to become excited I fugure that none of the girls will ever enjoy being mounted. Still a good story.

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
Wow

I liked your next story about pony girls. I like the way you build a simple plot. Again well done and keep them coming!

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
Wow

I liked your next story about pony girls. I like the way you build a simple plot. Again well done and keep them coming!

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
Wow

I liked your next story about pony girls. I like the way you build a simple plot. Again well done and keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...