The Cherry Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I remembered about that big cock, and I moaned out loud, 'Careful.' I realized that I was not being very articulate, so I said, 'I'm only a virgin.' I really couldn't say a thing more. But it was enough. His body stiffened, and he said, 'Don't worry, Sweet, I'll treat you gently.'

"He moved closer to me and I held him as close as I could. I was a little scared, but I was sure that it would be so good. I felt Sven move down below, and I tried to help him even though I wasn't really sure what I should be doing. I was so glad that he took charge in a gentle way. He kept whispering sweet little things in my ear, and that all helped.

"Then I felt something that rocked me to the core of my being: Sven's cock brushed against my pussy lips. For a moment I wondered if that was all I would feel, and I felt a little disappointed, but that went away very quickly as I felt that tool slowly push against me. It felt as if I were too small for him, and him trying to put his tool into me was like trying to force a brick down the neck of a cold drink bottle. For a moment I thought that something would have to break, and then suddenly it happened: a shot of pain burst through me. I screamed out, and he stopped moving.

"Somehow I heard Sven talking to me again. 'Don't worry, Sweet, the pain will soon stop. Everything is fine.'"

He kissed me again and again, and I felt so loved and understood. The girls in the movie did not have as understanding a lover as me. I relaxed and let him sweet talk me. I don't know how long he kissed me, but suddenly I felt him start to get impatient. I knew that being so close to me was causing his need to grow. I was still feeling a little sore, but I decided to let him have his reward for being so good to me. 'It's OK,' I said softly. 'You can go deeper.'

"Sven groaned out in response, but I could feel him still mastering his lust. He slowly rocked against me, each move forcing me wider apart. At first it still hurt a little, but the little tickles of pleasure were there immediately. I rocked against him, and the pleasure became bigger and the pain became smaller. It became my challenge to get him as deep within me as he could go. I had a primitive urge to take every inch of him; it was beyond explanation. I yearned to feel him at the centre of my body, filling me to the brim, and to experience him in the most intimate way possible. But the best of all was the knowledge that now there was no going back: I was a woman in every way.

"Sven was still moving gently against me, and I could still see the concern in his eyes. I think that he really wanted my first time to be as good as possible. I knew that he needed to take me hard, but didn't want to hurt me. I smiled at him and said, 'I'm OK now. Do it to me.' Sven groaned once more, pushed to the limit of his endurance, and then I felt his body press against mine. He stopped rocking against me and pushed against me, driving his cock deep into me. I nearly blacked out at the intensity of the sensation and desperately tried to open my legs even wider so that there was more space for him. Then he pulled out a little further and drove it into me again, even deeper and harder. It was like firecrackers going off throughout my body.

"And then I knew it: I was being fucked for the first time in my life. I kissed him as if my life depended on it, mewling all the time, and thought of all the girls who were alone and weren't getting what I was getting. And I thought of how jealous you would be when you found out that I had won. It hurt a little bit, but it was so exquisitely good. There is no feeling like it. It is like being on fire, only without the pain. It is like being on a roller coaster without the fear. It is like glowing like the sun, only it is here on earth. And it got better with every moment."

"Wow!" Wendy exclaimed. "I hope it is that good for me."

"But that's nothing next to what happened next," Dorothy laughed. "The next moment I felt an explosion between my legs. Suddenly I felt like it was the end of the world. It was a feeling that I could never describe. All the while I was shouting and my body was shaking like a rag doll. I held on to Sven as if my life depended on it. In the middle of this I felt Sven stiffen on top of me, and then I felt a gushing as he shot his load into me. It was the perfect moment: not only was I in bliss, but I had given my man his pleasure too.

We lay there together real close, gasping like fish out of water. After he got his breath back, Sven started kissing me again and telling me how good it had been for him. He was so sweet; he kept telling me that nothing like that had happened to him. We kissed and cuddled some more.

Eventually I heard the clock strike midnight. I knew that Mom and Dad would be home soon. I also knew that if they found him at home they would immediately work out what had happened. I did not want them to know, so I made Sven leave. It felt like it took forever to get him to the car, but eventually he left. I quickly tidied everything up as best as I could and douched hurriedly.

Sven hadn't been gone ten minutes before Mom and Dad came in, talking away, and blissfully unaware what their sweet daughter had been doing. I pretended that I had just gotten up for a cup of water and went to bed. I slept like a log, and no wonder."

"That sounds great," Wendy said excitedly. "Sven was so good to you. I wish that I had a man that would be so masterful and gentle on my first time. Why did I choose Lester? He has not even apologized for standing me up, and I am starting to think that he is clueless anyway."

"So does it feel different being a woman?" Dorothy asked.

"What a question!" Wendy exclaimed. "You know better than I do, so you tell me."

"I think I feel different," Dorothy said quietly. Still I am not sure."

"I wish I could have a real man to do me; one like Sven." Dorothy said.

"Do you mean that you would like for Sven pop your cherry?" Dorothy asked.

"I would love it, but he's your guy. I wouldn't steal him." Wendy protested.

"We are friends, Wendy," Dorothy reminded her. "Sven and I are not married, so we can share everything, even boyfriends."

Wendy gasped in surprise. "Are you sure Dorothy? That is amazing of you, but I could not ask for anything like that."

Dorothy spoke strongly. "Yes, I insist. Sven and I have a date for the dance on Saturday night. I think that I will pretend to be sick, and ask that he take me home. You will come along with us and drop me at home. My mom and dad will probably be away. I will immediately lie down, and let you and him have the run of the lounge. I am sure that you will be able to figure out what to do with him, and get him to make out with you. After that it will only be few moments before he will pleasure you too. Just remember to dress so that he knows you like him."

Wendy giggled. "Do you mean that I should wear a short skirt and only very sexy underwear?"

"Exactly," Dorothy said. "Don't forget the lipstick and eye shadow. I think he likes a girl that takes care of her appearance."

"Do you think he will go for me?" Wendy asked, suddenly concerned.

"Of course he will go for you," Dorothy said. "I have caught him looking at you and I know that he thinks you are very pretty. If he were alone with you he would definitely try to seduce you. We only need to give him the right time and place."

"Wouldn't you be jealous if he were to fuck me too, Dorothy? Sven is your boyfriend."

"I am a little jealous, but I know that you wouldn't steal him away from me. And even if you did take him, I am sure that I could always reel in another guy. There are many fish in the sea. Besides, I know that he will good for you, and you need it."

"Thanks Dorothy, I owe you big time. I just hope that he agrees to go all the way with me. It would be very sad if I wanted him to fuck me and all he wanted was to pass you flu tablets."

The two girls laughed out loud, and I heard a shout from a long distance away.

"Hey, that's Mary," said Dorothy. "Class must be over for the day. I wonder if anything happened."

"I don't think so," said Wendy. "Let's go over and talk to her anyway."

"Don't forget about Saturday," Dorothy said as she started to move away. "I can't wait to find out if you fell different."

Wendy said something, but she was already too far for me to hear her precise words. They kept on talking together, and a short while later I a third voice joined them. All three moved further away, their voices becoming fainter and fainter until I could no longer hear them.

I smiled happily and waited a few minutes before leaving. I could not wait for Saturday night. I knew that I was in for one hell of a treat.

Oh, by the way, my name's Sven.

12