All Comments on 'The Chief Pt. 03'

by Aunt_Joanne

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

please continue this amazing adventure....i'm so excited for Michael and Joanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story so far

Love what you have written so far! I can't wait until you post the next part. I just hope the Chief hasn't gone AWOL so we can find out more of his plans for Joanne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

What a great story PLEASE let there be more I want to see where this leads with Michael and Joanne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this!

Wow! I really hope you're planning on continuing this story. I love The Chief! What a dominant yet still gentle and loving man. Really enjoy older black men with younger white sissy bois. Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing tale.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not fair

Love this story, but it's not fair to leave Joanne in limbo like this. She deserves better lol Seriously, I hope you can add to this soon since I think you'll have a fantastic tale to tell us about this new girl finding her way. BTW, great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic start!

You have written a fantastic story!! It is one of the best stories I have read for a while. It is believable and sweet, yet a hot tale at time. The only problem I have with it is we need the next chapter to see where Joann goes in this wonderful adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delicious tale

Absolutely LOVE this story so far!! the idea the Joanne being led to "his" true identity and feminine side by this gentle dom is so delicious. Adding in the Chief's sister to help guide Joanne is a nice touch to the story and I'm sure there are more than a few "boys" wouldn't mind spending some time with her in her shop. I hope you can add some more to this so we can watch Joanne blossom with their help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME!!

This is an AWESOME story that you've written. I was just searching around this site and the title of this story caught my eye and after reading all three chapters, I have to congratulate you on writing one of the best CD/TV tales I've ever read. It is a very believable story with good characters, great detail about Joanne's transformation so far and enough naughtiness to be a hot story too. Hopefully, you'll continue this one soon since I think there's a lot of us who want to see what you come up with next. Thank you for sharing this, Debbi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If you can, please add a new chapter

Hello. This has to be one of my favorite stories in Literotica! I just came back here and re-read this story for what must be the 5th or 6th time. I just hope that someday, you'll be able to add some more to the tale. You have written a fantastic story so far and I would love to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Total envy

Lately I have had an intense urge to look and act more girly. This story is making me so envious. Joanne is experiencing every action I would love to happen to me. Hence my envy. Cant wait for next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Dear Aunt Joanne, First let me say that this is one of my favorite stories I have ever read! I have lost count of how many times I have read it.

You have done a wonderful job with this one. It is believable and so sexy too, so I hope one day you add more to it so we can see where Michael leads Joanne.

I have dreamed of being in Joanne's "heels" myself and would love to see the rest of her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic!!

This has to be one of the best written stories I have ever read on this or any CD/TV/TG story site! It is a great story, the characters and situations are believable with a nice dose of sexy and erotic action too.

I see that no new chapters have been added for a long time which is a shame since you have the makings of a beautiful story going on already. I do hope that some day, you will let us see where Joanne and the Chief end up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This remains one of the best trans stories on the whole damn site. I keep returning to it time and again, it is that good. I doubt you pay any attention to this but if you do please continue this or even just write a new story, you are great at it. If you do I promise I will be there with glowing reviews ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Easily one of the best trans stories on here. Even just this, which is effectively a lead in, is already extremely intriguing and hot. Joanne if you are reading this, please continue this amazing story for all your fans!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous