The Chief Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up and let's see how those fit. Take a few steps for me." Walking in heels was WEIRD. It shifted my body weight, and my hips rolled forward somehow, and my posture automatically became more... girly. I struggled to walk at first and almost stumbled, but after a few suggestions from Claire, it became easier. I made myself forget about that habit of walking "like a man" (harder than it sounds!) and forced myself to concentrate on walking... swaying... floating... swaying my hips side to side... like a girl. It still felt strange, and I'm sure Claire thought I looked ridiculous, but after a couple of minutes, it almost felt natural.

"That's a great start, Joanne! With a little practice, it'll be like you've been in heels all your life. Do your feet hurt?"

"They're a little snug, but it's not uncomfortable."

"Okay, we'll stay with a 10 1/2 medium for awhile. Now try these on." Claire pulled a pair of 3-inch heel black patent open toed pumps from the box. Not with slingbacks like I had seen in the magazine, but with ankle straps. I forgot everything I had thought before about not looking "trampy." These things were sex in a shoebox! Very classy, very "correct", but HOT. I put them on and Claire attached the strap around my ankles. Something about being strapped in to these sexy, ultra-feminine shoes made me feel like once they were on, there was no turning back from my journey into femininity. I stood up (it's even harder to walk in 3-inch heels!) and carefully took a few steps. Once again, my equilibrium moved into my hips and I sashayed across the room. I looked at my feet and ankles in the mirror and they looked SEXY. Woman sexy. Like I had always wanted to look, without even realizing it. I HAD to have these shoes and wear them with that little wrap dress, maybe with some ultra sheer black hose, and a gold necklace, and some small drop earrings, and...

"What do you think, dear?" Claire asked.

"They're my favorite so far... just beautiful."

"Yeah, they're pretty nasty," she knowingly chuckled. "If Michael sees you in those, you may have your hands full." Michael? I had been so wrapped up in clothes shopping that I had even forgotten about last night. The reality of what I was doing hit me. I wasn't just picking out pretty clothes so that I could have the fun of looking and feeling like a girl. I was preparing myself to look sexually attractive for another man. I was selecting the prettiest packaging, and eventually, Michael was going to unwrap me!

"Try these Spectator pumps, hon." It went on like that for a few more minutes, and by the time we finished, I had half a dozen pairs of new shoes, from dressy pumps to more casual styles, some festive, brightly colored sandals, and even a pair of pink, marabou-trimmed bedroom mules! (I shuddered to think of the outfit I'd be wearing with those!)

Claire and I arrived at her checkout counter just as Shirl walked up carrying several shopping bags.

"Put these dresses and shoes on my account, Claire. I've got Joanne's 'basics' in these bags." Claire and Shirl shared a knowing smile, and I realized that Shirl had spent the time stocking up on lingerie for me! I wondered what I would find in the boxes when we got to her place...

"Joanne, there's a changing room behind that door over there. Take off everything you're wearing now and change into these." She handed me a white pair of short shorts, a brightly colored clingy knit top, and a pair of espadrille sandals.

"Oh, one more thing..." She opened one of the bags and pulled out a pair of pink nylon boyshort-style panties with white lace trim at the waist and leg openings. "Put these on, too. Leave your old clothes in the changing room. Claire will get rid of them for us."

"But Shirl, those shorts don't have a pocket. What about my wallet and keys?" Claire smiled, reached into the stack of items on the counter, went to the cash register, and rang up a small white clutch. She removed the tag and handed it to me.

"I think this will take care of you keys and wallet, hon."

"More than that, I hope! She's going to be carrying makeup in there, too!" said Shirl. "Now scoot, girl!" I'll be in there in a minute."

I walked back to the changing room, pulled the curtain, and started taking off my old clothes. Looking in the mirror, I realized I didn't look like much of a boy anymore. The androgynous hairstyle and earrings were enough to tip the balance to "girlish." As I removed by jeans and top, my slim, hairless body gave an even more feminine impression. I took the new panties in my hands and examined them. The fabric was smooth and slippery, pastel pink, with pretty white lace trim. They were the kind of panties I had always loved, the kind I had always admired and fantasized about. Now they were mine. I slipped them up my legs, reveling in the caress of the silky fabric as I pulled them up over my butt. The top was unmistakably a girl's top, and the reflection in the mirror, even with a flat chest, was that of an adolescent girl. I put on the white shorts, and they seemed to accentuate my hips. The espadrilles completed the look, and as I admired myself, Shirl came in.

"You dress up nice, girl! Just one more thing before our next stop." Shirl pulled out a makeup kit and said, "Just a quick touch up." She applied a few strokes of mascara to my eyelashes, then brushed a touch of blush on my cheeks. Finally, she had me purse my lips as she applied a touch of clear lip gloss.

The effect was amazing. I wasn't really even wearing full makeup! Just a little mascara to accentuate my eyelashes (which now looked HUGE) and some blush made my face look sweetly feminine and... pretty! I wasn't even wearing eyeshadow or tinted lipstick or anything else!

"That's all you need for a casual look, hon. We've got one more stop to make before we get home. I've got the car loaded up. You look like a girl now, so I want you to concentrate on your walk. Carry yourself like a lady, and anyone who looks at you with think you're a lady." I hugged Claire goodbye and walked... no... sashayed out of the store and out to the car. No one seemed to give me a second look or notice anything unusual. Maybe Shirl was right! Maybe people saw only what they expected to see! I was walking outside, among other people, wearing light makeup and girl's clothes and no one seemed to notice!

"Knees together, and swing your legs into the car together," Shirl ordered.

"Where are we going now, Shirl?"

"Well, I did a nice job on your hair, but until you grow it out for a few months, we're going to have to get you a wig." The wig shop Claire went to was in the heart of downtown, and I realized why she had taken care to apply the mascara and blush. Downtown, even on a Saturday afternoon, was BUSY! We were going to be walking past a LOT of people! My heart was pounding as we pulled into our parking space.

"Don't you worry, baby. You look just fine. Just remember what I told you about walking a carrying yourself. Everybody's gonna think you're a girl."

The streets weren't packed, but they were crowded enough. I didn't have time to be scared as I concentrated on walking. Once again, no one seemed to notice as I walked among people presenting myself as a female for the first time. My heart began to race again, but not out of fear. I was exhilarated! Anyone who cared to notice me thought I was a girl! I felt a sense of freedom, as if I was released from a lifetime of pressure! I wasn't even embarrassed! I could feel my toes in my sandals, and my shorts clinging to my hips and under that, my pretty panties as they cradled my butt and my little boy parts. Is this what being female was like? I never wanted it to end! As we approached the shop, a man opened the door for us and said, "Good afternoon, ladies!"

"Thank the gentleman, Joanne."

"Thank you," I said in my breathiest, most feminine voice.

"A lady always thanks a gentleman, Joanne," said Shirl as we walked into the shop.

After all that, getting the wig was anticlimactic. The owner was another old friend of Shirl's, and once again, everyone seemed to know ahead of time that we were coming. Shirl seemed to know exactly what she wanted. She wanted to match my hair color, and she picked out the same medium length shag style that I had admired in the magazine. Just as I had imagined, I could feel the hair tickling my neck as the wig was fitted. Shirl showed me how to pull my own hair through the cap so that it would stay on securely. Once in place, she went to work with a brush, getting the hair to fall just so.

"I think that's the look we want. I'll get two so that you can have one while you wash. Take a look. You want to leave it on?"

It was beautiful. I was beautiful. There was no question now that I looked like a young teenage girl. My head swam as all the new feelings of femininity washed over me. I didn't EVER want to go back! I wanted to feel this way forever!

"Shirl?"

"Yeah, hon?"

"Could I please wear... just a little lipstick?"

"Sure, honey," she smiled. She leaned toward me and applied just a touch of lipstick to me, instructing me to purse my lips, just as I had seen my Mom and sisters do countless times. Now, incredibly, it was my turn.

I followed Shirl back to the car, taking small steps, swaying my hips, carrying my purse and looking and feeling for all the world like a young girl. As I swung my legs femininely into the car, I realized with a shock that this was just the FIRST DAY.

What new experiences would the next week bring?

Copyright 2014 by Aunt Joanne

12