The Chosen One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
740 Followers

**********

Mark and Scott looked on as they saw the Secret Service agents walk out the doors. They turned to each other with a look of shared despair. Wolfie moved his sign closer to his face slowly as he realized the special SEAL team had just failed the test mission. "Gold One, be advised they are securing the North entrance."

The team of combat hardened SEALs all heard the call at the same time from Adam Dawson. "Gold One copies." There was a slight pause in the dejected Team Leader's comments. "Prepare for abort call."

Jack Patrick lowered his head at the thought of all the planning and work the team had put into taking down the most secure human on the face of the planet just turned out to be a failure. When the thought came to him, he snapped his head up and spoke into his mic quickly. "Blue Two; you do whatever you have to, but make damn sure the motorcade gets nervous about going that way! I don't care if you start a riot, just stop them."

Wolfie and Scott Ross looked at each other and smiled. They weren't concerned with the police that stood nearby as they moved their signs up and down with the others. "He did say anything, right?" Scott said with a laugh.

**********

President Walker moved quickly down the hall toward the North entrance. Even though he had a smile on his face, his eyes darted back and forth the same as the agents assigned to protect him.

As the most powerful man in the world approached the double doors, the agents stopped him. They could only watch with concern as the large group forced their way past the Capital Police and stormed the gates of the White House.

The agent in charge of the detail turned and looked at the President. He had a smile on his face, but his Chief of Staff had a look of impending doom. He couldn't decide on which man to address as the situation worsened outside the gates. "Sir, it's not as secure as we'd like it to be," he said to Walker.

"We go outside."

John Arnold didn't know what had come over his friend, but he'd had just about enough of him trying to ruin his own re-election campaign. "Mr. President, I will not be party to a political blood bath. If you choose to carry on with this absurd idea, you can find yourself another Chief of Staff."

The President looked at John, then back to the growing crowd outside the White House. "They're out there. I know they are." He took a step forward and began scanning the crowd. He knew the others were right about the problems with having to push back a crowd that size.

In defeat, he lowered his head and nodded. Just as the agent went to make the call for the change of routes, he looked hard at his old friend and confidant. "Fine! We'll use the fucking tunnel! While I'm busy with the photo shoot, you get on the God damn phone and have, Vice Admiral Eric Olmsted, at the Pentagon in my office after I'm done!" Walker moved past the agents as he stormed his way toward the entrance of the secret tunnel between the White House and IRS building.

John Arnold was stunned beyond words as he watched the President walk away and the senior agent speak into his microphone. "Liberty, on the way to secondary exit. All agents move now."

**********

Adam had his head down in defeat as he contemplated the situation. He began to think if he could just get his team out, that would be enough to keep the idea of SEAL Team Six alive; with or without his leadership.

He was about to make the abort call when suddenly, Naim noticed the screen on the monitor get brighter. "Hold the phone boys and girls, we have movement."

Adam's head shot up as he looked at the screen. He noticed first one, then another Secret Service agent move past the weapons rack. The Navy SEAL raised his arm quickly. "All teams standby, target may be on the move."

The two men continued to monitor the screen, as Adam held the detonating trigger in his hand. "Come on, Henry, come to, Daddy."

**********

Everyone around him knew not to say too much, not with the President in this foul of a mood. The elevator doors opened and one agent stepped out and led the way down the secret tunnel. When Henry Walker stepped out, the others gave him some room as he walked steadily behind the agent in front.

The President had his head down as he thought about his options on replacing the trustworthy Adam Dawson, or pulling the plug overall of the idea of a special SEAL team. "Gentlemen, this is turning out to be a shitty day," Walker grumbled.

The lead agent needed to make a call on the President's position and looked at the secured AR-15s against the wall. "Liberty is at checkpoint Bravo."

Just as Walker was about to pass the first weapon, he began to mumble. "I should just scratch the whole damn idea."

**********

Adam watched as the group made their way down the corridor. When he saw the target, he smiled. "Gotcha, Henry!"

**********

As the concussion of the blast reverberated against the walls, everyone pulled out their weapons and prepared to return fire. President Walker brought his arms in a protective posture as he felt the hundreds of tiny plastic darts hit his body. Two agents tackled him to the floor and shielded his body as the others ran toward the small group in the middle of the weapon racks.

"Liberty down. I say again, Liberty down! Secure the Castle!"

The agents picked Walker up by his arms and rushed him toward the elevator. He had a large smile on his face now as they pushed him inside, weapons pointed at the ready for another attack.

The doors closed and the President of the United States had but one thought as his men surrounded him. "Son of Bitch actually pulled it off!"

11:45 am, President's outer office.

For the past two hours, Ann Livingston had been swamped with phone calls, people going in and out of the Oval Office, Secret Service agents hustling about. She currently had one phone pressed tightly to her ear, as she held another phone against her breast. She was busy talking to the FBI Director, when she noticed the head of the Secret Service storm into the office.

Ken Kleyn had a determined look on his face as he approached the two agents outside the Oval Office door. They stepped to the side and he grabbed the handle roughly. He stopped when he heard Ann bark at him.

Ann had pulled the phone away from her ear when she saw him grab the handle. "Sir, you can't go in there. He's in a..."

Ken shot her a hard look back. "Right now I really don't care, Ann!"

President Walker was laughing hard as he sat on the couch looking at Eric Olmsted. He had his jacket unbuttoned and looked very comfortable for a man that just survived an assignation attempt. "...and I almost shit myself when the damn things went off. You'll have to thank..."

Ken barged in and slammed the door behind him. He knew it was inexcusable as he narrowed his eyes at the President of the United States and clenched his teeth. Even though his boss was smiling at him, he stormed over to the couch and pulled out his badge and service weapon.

The angry agent tossed them on the couch next to walker. "You can accept that as my official resignation -- Sir!" Olmsted wanted to flee the room and get out of the line of fire. He was about to stand up when the President motioned for him to stay seated.

"Your resignation is declined. Why don't you sit down Ken and let's talk this over." Walker's voice was calm as he looked at the angry agent.

Ken stood his ground as he ignored the Walker's request. "You knew about this all along didn't you? What, you think I'm incompetent so you had to test me and my men?"

The President chuckled as he remembered the take down. "It's not that at all, Ken. I needed to..."

Ken turned around and headed for the door. "I quit!"

"Sit -- down!" Walker shouted.

Director Kleyn spun around as he heard the President's demand. His face was still full of anger as he stormed back over to the couch and sat next to the Vice Admiral. As he did, he noticed a large gold SEAL trident above numerous colored ribbons.

Walker took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he tried to regain his happy demeanor. "Ken, this is Vice Admiral Olmstead. I give you my word that this is not about you or your men. In my opinion, I think you're the most talented agent I've ever seen."

He turned to look at Olmstead. "What do you think, Eric? Do we need to let him in?"

"If you don't want to have to replace him, I think you better, Sir," Olmstead replied with a laugh.

President Walker began filling his trusted agent in on all his activity since the secret meeting in the woods. He purposely withheld any names of the individuals who just pulled of the hit of the century. When he got to the point in his story about the exploding magazines, he started laughing hard once more.

Kleyn shook his head as he listened, then looked back at his boss. "So all of this was about a damn test?"

"That's about the size of it, Ken. There is one part of the test I am curious about though; did they leave any clues as to who did it?"

Ken reached into his jacket pocket and retrieved the object one of his men gave him. "Not a trace, Sir. The fake AR-15s are cleaner than the boy in the bubble's room. We assume they came in through the rescue tunnel, but after that, it looks like ghosts attacked you. I thought you might like to have this as a memento."

The agent tossed the object to the President and it landed in his lap. When Walker picked up the rubber tipped plastic dart, he couldn't help himself as he started laughing hard once more.

**********

Kristine and Laura glanced up from watching the television as Candrea got up from the couch and moved to the window. The blond werewolf stood cautiously to the side as she pulled the curtain back and peered outside. When she saw the passengers in the taxi get out, she moved back over to the couch. "Looks like the boys are home."

The two human females jumped up and headed for the door. Kristine undid the chain and lock then threw the door open. Once they stepped outside, Candrea jumped up and called for Atsuko to join her outside.

The two Navy SEALs braced themselves on the front lawn as the two women rushed toward them. Almost at the same time, both jumped at their respective lovers and wrapped their limbs around their bodies.

Kevin held his lover's taut bottom as he rocked her back and forth. "You shouldn't do that until after the baby is born. Wouldn't want anything to happen to the little fella."

The small group went inside as Candrea and Atsuko looked over the area one more time before joining them. Adam headed for the kitchen as Kevin put his lover down. He couldn't resist kissing her softly once more.

Adam stepped back into the living room and handed Kevin an ice-cold beer. "We deserve this," he said as he held his up in a toast. They both took a long pull off the bottles and sighed as the cold liquid ran down their throats.

Kevin looked over at Atsuko as she patiently waited to be addressed. "So, where is everybody?"

"The others are outside getting the grill ready, Sir. After your phone call, we thought it would be fitting to cook some steaks for you." She bowed slightly and then smiled at him.

"Kevin?" Candrea's voice caused him to turn and face her in preparation for another argument.

"Yes?" Kevin's eyes narrowed and waited for the harsh remarks that were sure to flow from her lips.

The Australian werewolf smiled brightly as she reached up and rubbed his shoulder. "It's good to see you in one piece. Did you guys have fun?"

Kevin was stunned as her words flowed like a gentle breeze. "What?"

"Why don't you two sit down and relax while we whip up some supper for everyone. How do you like your steak?" Candrea's smile never vanished as she looked at the stunned SEAL.

Kevin shook his head as the puzzled expression intensified. "Who are you and what did you do with the real Candrea?"

"I'll just go tell, Eddie, two mediums will be fine," she replied as she walked away humming a happy tune.

Adam, too, was in a state of shock as he looked with astonishment at his wife. "What the hell did you do, hit her with a bat or something?"

Kristine laughed at him as she kissed his cheek. "I'll tell you later, sweetheart."

Kevin moved toward Atsuko and she knew of her responsibility. She pulled the Lycanthrope Medallion out from under her shirt and held it gently. "I must say Sir; I can feel its power."

"I understand, Atsuko. It's like that for me all the time. I'd like to have it back now if you don't mind."

"Sir, if you will permit me one small favor please?" Atsuko bowed down, her eyes cast away from the Chosen One.

Kevin cocked his head to the side as he looked at the small Asian woman. "Since you kept my medallion safe, I suppose so. What is it?"

She remained submissive as she rose up, but kept her eyes down. "May you permit me to see what it is like in my true form?"

Kevin stepped back out of the way and took a drink of beer. "Sure, but not too long okay? I feel kind of naked without it these days."

Atsuko smiled at him as she moved to the center of the room. "Thank you, Sir." The other four people in the room watched on as she took the form of a black werewolf. Her stature was smaller than most, but Kevin could see that she would be very nimble in a fight.

Before their astonished eyes, an unseen force flung her backwards. When she hit the wall, her human form engulfed her and she shook her head to clear the dizziness. Kevin ran over to her and began checking her over. "Jesus, Atsuko, are you alright? What the hell was that about?"

The small framed woman removed the medallion and handed it to the rightful owner. As she gingerly got up off the floor, she gave a slight bow of her head. "Please forgive me, Sir. It seems the Lycanthrope Medallion did not agree with my request."

9:30 pm, Norfolk International Airport, Norfolk, Virginia.

Adam Dawson and Kevin Dvorska were dressed in business suits as they made their way through the security checkpoint. Both men walked causally down the center of the aisle. They wanted to make sure that from the moment they left the house to boarding the plane, they were clearly visible.

They were so lax in their security protocol that neither of them turned around to check the area behind them. Adam checked his ticket again and looked up at the gate numbers. He checked his watch, and then saw the assigned gate.

He heard the boarding call just as he reached the counter where a young woman stood taking tickets, "This is the last call for flight 1189 to New York. All passengers should finish boarding at this time."

The young woman looked at the ticket and tore off the stub. As she handed it back to him, she smiled. "Welcome aboard, Mr. Dawson. Have a pleasant flight."

Adam walked into the boarding tunnel a few feet and then turned to wait on Kevin. He watched as the process was repeated for his friend, but stole a quick glance behind him to see if anyone was monitoring them.

After receiving his stub, Kevin joined his team leader and both walked slowly down the extended ramp towards the waiting airliner. When they reached the cabin door, a pretty and smiling flight attendant greeted them and extended her hand toward the coach section. "Welcome aboard, gentlemen. Please find your seats as we will be taking off shortly."

As soon as Kevin turned to walk down the aisle, his werewolf senses went into overdrive. He franticly searched the other passengers looking for the new threat. From the rear of the plane, he watched someone stand up and move towards them.

Adam got a big smile on his face as he saw Jake Newton walking toward them. The SEAL Team Leader thrust his powerful hand out and shook Jake's equally powerful one. "What the hell are you doing here, Jake? Things a little slow at the S.A.D?"

Jake slapped Adam on the shoulder and released the grip. "It seems things have picked up a bit now that we know Nadia is somewhere in Virginia Beach."

Adam stepped to the side and allowed Kevin past him. "I thought I sensed a toy poodle on this plane. How's it going, brother?" Kevin said as he embraced the other werewolf tightly.

Jake released him and stepped back. "Fuck you, squid. I got your toy poodle right here," he shot back as he pointed at his crotch.

Adam turned around, shoved his carry-on bag in an overhead compartment, and then looked over the twenty or so people that sat idly by waiting for takeoff. "Everything ready to go on your end?"

"Sure is, Commander. I've got the gear down below and we're going to let a few more of our people on just to make it look good."

Kevin looked around at the staring faces and then back to Jake. "Is everyone in on it?"

"The entire plane is filled with nothing but CIA personnel," Jake replied.

Adam and Kevin took their seats as Jake went up front to inform the pilots they were ready. Once the doors were closed, the airliner was maneuvered away from the gate and to anyone inside the terminal; it appeared as a normal flight headed to New York.

**********

Inside the terminal, a large black woman was seated across the aisle at another gate. She put her paper down and moved toward the check-in counter. She swayed her hips seductively as she stood in front of the well-dressed man behind the small wooden counter.

When she leaned in to talk to him, her ample cleavage was visible and he couldn't help but dart his eyes down to the chocolate mounds. "Excuse me, sugar pie." Her southern drawl making a singsong type of sound.

The young man shot his eyes upward, his checks beginning to blush from embarrassment. "Um -- yes, Ma'am, can I help you?"

"Well, you sure can, baby. Since that flight over there that left was full, are you sure I can get on this one to New York?" Even though she was heavy set, the allure of her forwardness was tempting.

"Yes, Ma'am. There must have been some mix up in the accommodations, but yes, we have room for you. It should boarding in about forty-five minutes."

The flirtatious woman smiled and returned to her seat. As she picked her paper up again, she opened it and began to read. "Nowhere on earth, Mr. Dvorska."

17,000 feet, somewhere over Northern Virginia.

Three men were down below in the rear access area. The compartment was small, but the men could still stand up without hitting their heads. Two of them, dressed in black insulated jumpsuits, finished adjusting the straps that kept the equipment secured tight to their bodies.

Kevin reached over to the wall and retrieved a small towel that hung there and began wiping out his goggles. He looked up at Jake Newton who was busy chatting with the pilots. "So who packed the chutes for this jump?"

Jake held his finger up and paused Kevin for a moment. "Got it, Sir, I'll let them know." He turned to face his newfound brother. "I did. You got a problem with that, fur face?"

Kevin turned his head quickly toward Adam. "We're gonna die."

Adam chuckled. "Well if the faulty chutes don't kill us, the turbulence just might do the trick."

"Pilot said five minutes out." Jake connected his safety harness and then reached over to the release lever for the rear stairway.

Although the two Navy SEALs were well versed in jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft, this kind of jump was difficult due to the extreme turbulence that flowed just behind the aircraft.

Kevin reached out, shook Jake's hand, and then lowered his goggles. "I'll see you in hell, jarhead."

Jake laughed at him. "You first, squid."

Jake held up two fingers and pulled the lever. As the rear ladder dropped down, the air was sucked out of the compartment and it soon became turbulent inside. He could only watch as his two friends made their way carefully down the ladder.

Adam had stopped near the end as he waited for the signal. Kevin turned and watched Jake as he nodded his head and gave Kevin the go signal. He turned quickly and patted his Commanding Officer on the shoulder. One second later, the Navy SEAL and werewolf dove out after him.

boneams
boneams
740 Followers