The Chosen One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

**********

The two-lane road was lined with trees on either side. Only the glaring headlights and the sound of a car rolling along its lonely path shattered the darkness of the area. The rented sedan slowed to a stop, its bright red tail lights casting an eerie glow on the dark pavement.

The front passenger door opened and a muscular man stepped out into the night. He scanned the area carefully and then stuck his head back in the car. As if choreographed, the rest of the doors opened and the occupants stepped out.

Candrea Lacson joined her new mate as they sniffed the area and looked around. With no signs of trouble, the two werewolves shut their car doors. She motioned for Eduardo and the two went to the front of the car and checked the map in the bright beam of the headlight. "This is the spot he told us to go to. Where the hell are they?"

With a worried look, Laura began searching the night sky. "Maybe this wasn't the best idea on how to escape without, Nadia, finding us?"

Kristine walked around the car and put her arm around her friend's shoulder. "Look at it this way Laura. If it worked for, D.B. Cooper, our two SEALs can do it."

The future wife of the world's most efficient killing machine turned to look at the searching woman. "D.B. Cooper was never found."

"That doesn't mean he didn't make it, sweetie," Kristine replied as she continued searching the darkness.

Candrea turned and gazed down the road as a pair of headlights approached from the opposite direction. This obscure section of road was far away from any populated spot and they were cautious as the unwanted vehicle approached.

"Ed, get the women into the tree line just in case," Candrea said.

The three people darted toward the densely pack trees and then crouched behind some large maples as they peered out at Candrea. They could only watch as the unknown car slowed to a stop just in front of their own rented sedan.

The engine remained running as the burly older man stepped out of his vehicle. He stared hard at the stunning blond woman who held an equally hard look. "Evening, Ma'am, you have car trouble tonight?"

She was about to answer him when Kristine Dawson ran out of the woods and headed straight for Neal Hawkins. Candrea was stunned that the human female would expose herself without knowing if he was a threat or not.

"Oh, it's so good to see you again, Neal," Kristine said as she released his neck.

Hawkins chuckled at her enthusiasm. "It's only been about month, Kristine, and if we keep meeting like this, my wife is going to get suspicious."

Eduardo and Laura slowly made their way out of hiding as the upset Australian crossed her arms in front of her. "Excuse me, Mrs. Dawson, but -- um -- this is?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Candrea. Neal Hawkins, Candrea Lacson." Kristine turned to look at the two forms emerging from the tree line. "That over there is Eduardo Matos. These two are the ones who've been sort of watching over us."

The retired Navy SEAL locked his eyes on a small framed woman; the protruding belly bump noticeable as she straightened her clothing. "Don't tell me, is that her?"

Kristine laughed loudly into the stillness of the night. "Yep. The one and only future Mrs. Dvorska."

Neal walked toward the small woman and stuck out his hand. "Christ, I haven't seen you since you worked the club at Aviano. I always knew Dvorska had a way with pretty girls."

Laura shook his hand and smiled at him. "It's good to see you again, Mr. Hawkins."

"Stop that mister shit right now little, lady. You're about to join an elite club of SEAL wives. The name is Neal."

The Director for the Special Activities Division of the CIA went over to his car and shut off the engine. He searched the area looking for his passengers and then back to Kristine. "No sign of the egg heads yet?"

"My guess is that they are hurtling at break neck speed toward us as we speak. Candrea, would you be a dear and turn the headlights on? We wouldn't want them to end up in the trees."

**********

Kevin Dvorska was slightly above and to the right of his friend as they drifted down, the black chutes masking their approach to the two sets of headlights below them. With his keen eyesight, even with the darkness surrounding him, he saw a blond headed woman turn her head toward the two figures in the sky.

He began pulling the steering handles of the silk canopy above him and watched as his body began drifting over and lined up with the dark road. Kevin saw Adam's chute drift lifelessly behind him and he pulled on his handles to slow his decent. As he reached the ground, he started jogging forward so he wouldn't be tangled in the cords of the chute.

As the two SEALs began gathering up the equipment, Neal and the girls walked toward them. "Welcome to Earth, Commander. How was the jump?"

Adam smiled at his old Skipper. "Not bad once you got through the turbulence. You should try it, Neal."

The old SEAL chuckled lightly as he thought the request over. "No, I don't think so. My jump days are far behind me. A little bird told me someone pulled a practical joke on the President this morning. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

Adam chuckled but looked at his old boss with shock. "I haven't got a clue about any jokes, but if it was funny -- I hope, President Walker's, laughing."

"Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say."

With his gear in one arm, Kevin leaned in toward his lover and kissed her gently on the lips. She followed close behind as he moved to Hawkins' car and popped the trunk open. After all the gear was stowed, he patted his mate's tiny bottom and went over to Candrea. "Any problems getting away unseen?"

"Not a one, Kevin. Ed and I are going to use a different approach to get back in the house. Don't worry about a thing, we'll keep up the appearance as if the girls are still inside under protection," Candrea replied with a smile.

Kevin had a puzzled look on his face as he listened to her now pleasant voice. He was sure she wouldn't pass up a chance to reprimand him one final time before leaving. "Aren't you going to tell me what a fool I am for fleeing to Predjama without protection?"

The once arrogant and unsympathetic woman reached up and cupped his sculpted face. She realized that no matter what, fate would always play itself out as it intended. "I will offer this one piece of advice. Have fun and we'll see you in a few weeks."

Neal checked his watch and opened the driver's door to his car. "People, if we're going to stay on schedule, let's get the show on the road."

Candrea tossed the car keys to Eduardo as she moved around to the passenger seat. She turned her head to see the other vehicle begin to turn around on the desolate road. When Ed started the engine, the blond Australian werewolf reached over and pulled the zipper of his slacks down. "I didn't lie to him, Eddie. I told him we'd do something different on the way back," she whispered as she slid her lips over his growing member.

I hope everyone enjoyed that chapter. I will try to get the start of Predjama out as quickly as I can. Please don't forget to vote and let me know how I'm doing.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers