All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Him and Her 02'

by NIceShawn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
unpublaauthorunpublaauthorabout 8 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

I love this! The progression is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A struggle between Daddy and Sir/Master on Punishment

I like this chapter as it shows that when Daddy's little one breaks the rules she is terrified of what the punishment will be and that Daddy would not punish her when he sees her waiting for him but knows as a Master he needs to to teach her not to break the rules. The punishments were harsh and difficult for the Master to complete but immediately the Daddy came out and comforted his little one. It is too bad that he could only comfort her for a bit as the Master had to punish the little one again but again as soon as the Master was done the Daddy comforted his little one. In the end the little one and the Daddy both experienced a release but the little one was exhausted and the Daddy put her in bed. I am almost certain the little one did not eat as she was terrified of what punishment was to come and the Daddy likely made a quick bite for dinner after he put everything away and was sure his little one was sleeping and not harmed. Please keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous