The Chronicles of Him and Her 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped again, and scurried to the coffee table. Kneeling and laying her hands flat on the wooden surface, she braced herself, reliving the pain that approached. As he raised the crop to apply the first strike, she looked at him quickly, eyes watery, and blurted out, "I'm sorry Daddy." Looking back

SNAP! She howled but held still. "One. Sir. Thank. You," she answered through gritted teeth.

SNAP! It came down on the other hand, the one that had held her dildo. "TWO...Sir. Thannk You."

SNAP! SNAP! Quick succession on both hands. "EGHHH...I'm sorry...Three. Four. Thhaannk Yoou," her voice already quavering.

SNAP! SNAP! Again both hands. She looked down, the back of her hands bright red and screaming. She remembered licking her fingers clean and regretting it now. "Fiivve. Aand SSiixx," her voice reducing, trying to speak through the pain, and choking back the "...Thhaank. You. Sir."

SNAP! This one slightly less hard because it was her left hand. The one that didn't control her playing. She flexed her hand but finding it only made it sting worse. "Seven. Sir. The slight reprieve gave her hope the rest would be as slight.

SNAP! She was wrong. The crop cracked on the left hand again, harder. She winced and the tears streamed. "Eiight...sniff..Siirr." She quickly added, "Thank you. Sir"

He paused, looking down at her, her tears dripping on the floor. His resolve paused but he told himself, silently in his head, "She must learn."

"Pet? The right hand is the one that broke the rules most. That held the toy as you played. That will be the one that will get the last two. The hardest two. You must hold still..." He added softly, almost as a whisper,"please."

She braced herself and forced her right hand flat on the table. She simply nodded, feeling embarrassed, not for herself, but for her Daddy. She broke his rules, and now she must take it.

SNAP! She howled as she felt the leather ends burn her skin. "Ninnneee..." she let slip between sobs. Before she could say 'thank you,' she heard the whistle and CRACK of the last on her soft skin. She screamed in agony.

"Ten. Teeennn. Ten. Sir." It was all she could stammer out. Her head held low, feeling broken and spent.

He dropped the crop to the floor, Sir (or was it Master) retreating, for now, to allow Daddy in. He gently took her arm and helped her to the couch and then his lap, He held his little one, comforting her, kissing the back of her red hands, and wiping the tears away.

"Now baby girl? Have you learned a lesson today?" He asked quietly between gentle kisses.

"Sniff...Yes, oh my goodness yes Daddy. I will never play ever again without asking first. I am so very sorry. I let you down today," she whispered, allowing breaths between the phrases.

"So...so Daddy? Are we...done?" Her eyes darted to the tray, hopeful.

"You know the answer to that. Pet. No! There is also the fact that you came without my permission. Now, how many times did you? I saw the puddle under you in that picture, so I know it was more than once," he asked calmly, reverting to the voice again.

Looking down at the floor again, her voice flat again, "Three...Sir. I took from my Sir three orgasms," her eyes wet.

He ran his fingertips over the items on the tray. Her eyes darted nervously between him, the tray and the floor, whimpering.

"I...I am so very sorry Daddy," she whispered.

"I know you are pet, and this is why this must happen. I also think since it was three you stole from me the appropriate number should be six. Six lashes on your pussy."

Her head snapped up, eyes wide and filled with fear.

"SIX? Daddy...please. No. Not six!" she begged to him.

"Are you questioning me?" his voice louder, more commanding.

Her head lowered, submitting to him again. "No...Sir."

He reached and touched the narrow paddle. It was a oak slab, ¼ inch thick, 2 inches thick, stained black as night, and the handle wrapped in a black leather strip. This would be the tool he would use.

"Position!" He barked at her."Now!"

With that command, she stood quickly, struggling to her feet, to lay her hands on the table again. Remaining standing, she spread her stance, opening her thighs, allowing her pussy to be exposed. Afraid as she was, she was also excited. Her wet, dripping sex proved that point. She could feel her wetness run down her thigh. Lowering her head further to the table, she stood motionless, awaiting her punishment, her mantra of the last 20 minutes escaping her lips one more time.

"I...I am so very sorry Daddy," she whispered. "I took from you. I denied you your baby girl's cums, and I await your punishment."

"Yes you did, so you must learn that lesson." He quietly spoke, almost reluctant to carry it out. He took the paddle, flat side up, and resting it on her open sex, lowered it and with a flick brought it back home.

CRACK!

Her scream filled the room. As much as surprise as pain, her knees flexed, but she quickly locked them, biting her lip.

"One...Sir. Thank you. Sir," she spoke through clenched teeth, not knowing if she should thank Sir, or Master.

Another flick brought another. The pain raced through her body. Her clit already on fire.

"Ttwwo. Sir. Thank. You," her breath shallow, but knowing she must go on.

The paddle contacted her skin one more time, the flat surface smacking against her tenderest area.

"THREE! SIR. Thank. you." Her voice trailed off as she went. She must be strong for her Daddy. The thought of him holding her, making the pain go away the only thing keeping her standing.

"Half done pet." He whispered, seeing already how red her pussy was, and how much wetter she was as well.

"You are doing so well." His voice softer, as Daddy spoke to her now, but quickly retreated, knowing Sir was the one in control now.

Two slightly softer flicks, in rapid succession. While the slight reprieve was welcome, it also scared her. That last one still loomed large in her mind. The last one was always the worst.

"Four! Five! Thank you Sir," her voice quivering.

Her hands balled into fists, her knees locked, she cried and waited, feeling her tears drop onto the table in front of her. Her body tensed as she felt the paddle go between her thighs, forcing her legs apart more, opening her sex more. The paddle dragged across her soaked cunt, coating the flat edge. She shivered at feel of the wood against her.

She felt the paddle lift up, and screamed as she felt it hit. Her clit exploded in pain, as the full weight of it hit. Her knees buckled, causing her to fall to her knees She collapsed in the position she had started, kneeling in front of her Sir in absolute submission.

Her voice a glimmer on the air, "Six. Sir," adding, "Thank you for this, Sir."

His demeanor quickly changing, Sir's responsibilities completed, he disappeared to be replaced by Daddy. Dropping to his knees, wrapping his strong arms around her, he enveloped her in him.

"Shhh...shhh...it's ok little one. It's ok." Comforting her again, the protector in him took care of his little girl.

"Daddy is so so very proud of you. I know how much it took for you to accept that and how scared you were, but you stood and took your punishments like a good girl."

He wiped the tears from her cheek with his fingers, gently caressing her. Stroking the back of her still red hands and then gently petting her swollen and raw mound. She looked up at him, her eyes still glossy with tears, full of regret but also desire. She needed him now more than ever.

"Daddy? Will you fuck me now? Please I need it. Please!"

Smiling, he slowly started to pick her up in his arms. She stopped him, and she softly said, "No Daddy. Here. Right here. In front of the windows, so anyone can see who my Daddy is and just what he does to his little one."

Smiling bigger at her, he said, "As you wish, little one." Pushing the tray and everything on the table to the floor, he placed her there, on her back, legs spread open, directly in front of the window. Undoing his belt and letting his pants fall, he started to rub the head of his erect cock along her slit, feeling it coat in her dripping juices.

"Please Daddy...," she begged, her voice full of desire and lust, "PLEASE FUCK ME!". Her cries echoed around the room.

Without a word, he plunged into her, feeling his cock slide home, filling her. His hands clenched at her thighs, spreading them wider, allowing him to go deeper in her.

"Fuck! YES! YES! YES!" She moaned as he took her. "Make me yours again."

Pounding into her, the table shaking with each thrust, he took her. His own grunts and moans a counterpoint to hers. He needed this as much as she did. He could feel his own cock swell inside of her, needing to empty inside her.

"God! Let me cum for you! Please! Cum IN ME!" She pleaded.

That was all he needed to push him over the edge. He buried into her and felt his cock erupt in her, his hot cum spraying in her. Spurt after spurt, he kept cumming.

"Cum. For. Me. Cum for your Daddy!" His voice low and husky.

On his command, she felt her body release, finally giving him what she had denied him earlier, her orgasm. The sound she made as she came made her blush, a combination of embarrassment and satisfaction.

Collapsing on the couch, his firm cock slick with their nectar, he motioned her over.

She slid off the table and crawled to him. A look of hunger in her eyes still. She laid her head on his thigh, lapping at the slick head of his cock, tasting them and nuzzling his leg.

Sleepily she purred, "Thank you, Daddy. Just what I needed, and just what Daddy needed, too."

Looking down at her, he smiled, a look of satisfaction at what they had between them. Complete submission from her but also a respect. He was proud she was his, just like she was proud to be his.

"Come along, kitten," as he swiped her up, and carried her to the bedroom. She was asleep by the time her head hit the pillow. Kissing her forehead as he always did, he whispered, "I love you kitten. Sweet dreams," and flicked the light switch off.

12