All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 02'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Move on to the sex. We get it. She's very introverted and shy. He's going to bone her. It will be beautiful.

Enough Set up. If I wanted to read a romance novel, I'd get one from the library.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Well, this is the Romance category.

This story develops slowly. I do have some entries in the Erotic Coupling category, in which the sex comes faster. Look for Getting Lucky in Kentucky in the EC category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Develop this story all the way through college, possibly to marriage.

First love takes time with inexperienced lovers. You just don't bone someone on the first date unless you are looking for another notch in your belt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confused.

I'm confused that anyone should read a story in the romance section and then complain that it's about romance.

Take the story at it's own pace. You've placed it in the right genre, now let it develop as it should. So far so good.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Going just right in every aspect

This was so sweet I might need to check for diabetes if it goes on like this. It was simply perfect portrait of sweet innocent first love and its beginnings. Her friends doing some major scouting were a great comical relief, complementing the story in critical moments both for us and the characters. Them having a proper date not ending in bed was the best possible outcome, everything else would rung the setting and the backstory.

It takes time for a pure relationship to take form and then to develop, those complaining it goes too slow and lacks sex either never experienced it or simply have no appreciation for the romance category. The author is doing it by his own pace and you can either stick around and enjoy or go somewhere else to get you fapping material for the day.

Once more I simply have to give it a 5*!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THOSE OAKS DO GROW FROM SMALL ACORNS

but even they need outside assistance to mature, TK U MLJ LV NV

bbarebbarealmost 8 years ago
Perfectly Paced

This is perfectly paced for the genre. It is a romance between two inexperienced young people in the 1970s. Even in the era of free love, there were many that took their time to develop relationships before hopping into bed. I'm looking forward to many more installments of this story. Who knows, maybe future stories may venture into the more erotic and explicit.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Nice and sweet

It is less common to read a sweetly romantic story written in male first person.

'Sweetly romantic' is supposed to be a mostly female trait.

It's progressing at just the right pace.

Lue

dc6370dc6370almost 8 years ago
Very innocent

Keep the story coming. I really like the pace. You can place yourself there as a virgin, wondering what you should/should not do. Love it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
just enough

and at the right pace

well done

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
This story is better in each chapter

This story seems to improve in each chapter.

I love the way the author describes the progress of the relationship, unhurried and very adequately. I lived that time, although then it was only 16 years old.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous