All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 06'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
So sweet and also incredibly fun

I just couldn't help it but I smiled the whole chapter, the whole first time experience was very sweet but them getting busted the first time was just spectacular. The faster pacing feels so natural when young people are in love for the first time, bet it'll slow down a little when they'll visit her folks. They chemistry is really something else, they actually started to think of the other as spouses after just one night together, not something you see everyday. Though her mom seems to be an awesome person I hope her dad is equally relaxed about it all, she did shut him up nicely.

What else but 5* by now :)

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I just might know something . . .

. . . about getting busted the first time. :)

Grim537Grim537almost 8 years ago
Great Story!

I have really been enjoying your story.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
A sense of foreboding

All is going so sweetly that I keep hoping that nothing will go wrong. But for it to be an interesting story there will have to be at least a few hitches. And then I don't want them to be. I want all to live happily ever after. It's a worry.

Reed, having a mother twig to a daughter's first time may even run in the family. Being busted many years ago. Being the buster on a later occasion. At least Mrs Mathews didn't walk in on them while the deed was being done.

Lue

Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

I don't want to gush, but this was one of the best chapters in a story that I have read here in a very long time. You captured young love perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy Mark -- YES

Thanks for the description of Mark's sexy body! I love the dark hair "around his manhood" and the hair on his chest! What a sexy, mature guy! Keep them loving! Please write more!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
is it allright to be worried about the way mom left dad?

up to that point dad didn't even know his daughter was dating, now he is told mom is driving so she can bring her daughter and the daughters' boyfriend home for a family visit.

it is possible the dad has entirely too much time on his hands to worry and fret while waiting to conduct an interview he didn't know about.

and, if it is that close for Jen to travel back and forth on weekends, why doesn't Mark? there is still an information gap regarding Marks' family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reed Richards?

I swear he was Mr Fantastic.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Every time I like more this story

As I said, every time I like this story.

Reminds me when I met my wife and introduced me to her parents, I was scared to death!

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous