The Chronicles of Mark and Jennifer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gosh, classes just seemed to drag on today. I had a two hour break after calc before my next class, and I usually spend that over in the library studying. I didn't have a choice today, even though my mind wasn't into it: I was starting to get behind on homework, and needed that time to catch up. Trouble is, I found myself reading the same page twice, and I was still drawing a blank. It was going to be a long time until four, when my mom would show up. I'd already arranged it with Mark: my mom would pick me up at the dorm, and then I'd direct her over to Mark's place to get him. I didn't know if mom would want to talk to me alone first or not, but I figured that I'd better give her the chance.

I got back to the dorm a few minutes after two, and Monica and Rachel were there, ready to pounce. A couple of the other girls were in the hall, and when they saw me, they headed over to my dorm room as well.

"OK, dish! We've got to know what happened!" There were four girls around me, and they just had to know. I know that I was blushing when I told them the most important part: "I was going to tell Mark that I loved him, but somehow it came out, "Make love to me." I'd never been to a teenaged girls' slumber party, but the way they all squealed and jumped around and hugged me felt just like I'd imagined such a party would be.

We gabbed and gabbed, and finally, around 3:30 I said, "Look, I've got to change before my mom gets here. These clothes are just a little bit much for a weekend at home."

"Are you going to go back to those ugly skirts," Monica asked.

"No, mom gave me money to buy some 'college girl' clothes, and I can wear some of that stuff home. These 501s need to be washed, but being man cut, they won't seem so overtly sexy. I can wear my old Wranglers, and wash these jeans with the rest of my stuff when I get home."

"You gonna wear a bra this weekend?" Rachel teased.

"Yes! Now let me get packed up."

"And is Mark looking forward to meeting your family?"

"Can you look forward to something and dread it at the same time?" I kind of giggled at that one. "He'll do just fine with mom; it's my dad I'm worried about."

Then came the big question: "Does your mom know that you and Mark did it?"

"Yes, she knows.

Mark's story:Friday afternoon

I didn't know if Mrs Matthews would be straight over at four, or whether she'd be talking with Jen for a while before she got here. All that I knew was that I was nervous as can be about meeting her, and I was less nervous about meeting her than I was Jennifer's father. I had no reason to think that he'd like me.

I still had a couple of hours before Mrs Matthews and Jennifer would get here, and we hadn't really cleaned up from yesterday. I washed and dried the dishes, and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. Then there were the sheets: they still had blood on them from Jennifer's virginity, and it certainly wouldn't do well to have Mrs Matthews see that. Thank goodness, I had another set of sheets, plain white sheets, so I was able to change the bedding. I didn't want Mrs Matthews to note the bloody sheets in my laundry hamper, so I wrapped them in a plastic bag, and shoved them way under the bed! I took out the garbage, which just happened to contain two used condoms. Yeah, that needed to be out of the apartment!

I've mentioned before that I have a tendency to overthink things, and I sure was right now, but I managed to get the apartment clean and aired out before they got here while the turmoil in my head was raging. There was one question that kept popping up in my mind: would Jennifer's parents think more positively about her boyfriend if he was her fiance?

Oh, Lord, that didn't make any sense! We've been dating for eight days now; there's no way I can ask her to marry me yet. Heck, I'm not even thinking straight if I'm thinking about marriage after just eight days. But these past eight days with Jen have been glorious, the best of my entire life, and while making love to Jen was wonderful, what was really great was how natural we felt together this morning, as though we just belonged together forever. I had to put those thoughts out of my mind for now.

I figured that I'd need two pair of jeans, to always be clean, and two fresh shirts and pair of socks. I don't always wear underwear, but I knew that hanging loose was not the right image to project, so I threw two clean pair in my bag. Then I realized: the Matthews were a very religious family, and that meant church on Sunday, so I needed dress clothes for church. I pulled one pair of jeans back out of the bag, and put in some dress slacks, the same khakis I wore on my first date with Jennifer, and a clean dress shirt.

Knock, knock, knock. Oh, my Lord, they're here.

12