All Comments on 'The Church Elder'

by 33WastedYears

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can You Be Anymore Depressing ?

Jess man what a fucling wimp..A.willing cuckold with no balls.Hire a therapist and get on with your life.This is an erotic website not a psyche ward.No more.I won't read anymore .At this point there is no point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If these stories are actually true and the author is dwelling on these thoughts this much then in all honesty he needs to see a professional. This is a porn site and not really the best place to receive therapy.

33WastedYears33WastedYearsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Read the blurb

The stories, beginning with the second one in "Sandi's Sojourn To The New World" are total fiction. I don't know if they happened. The one assumption here that gives legs to all the stories is "Once a cheater, Always a cheater." I assumed she was, looked at all of the relationships we had as a couple and imagined if it happened with the guy. That's all. I just wanted to write some great sex scenes, projecting them on my ex. As far as I know, they are only fiction. It's not some sick fetish I have. It's just an attempt to write great sex with characters familiar to me that would engage the reader. Perhaps I'm naive enough to believe that none of them ever happened, as I hope they didn't. Thank you for your comments.

Zed56Zed56almost 9 years ago
Author

As well written as this is no matter how great the sex scenes are the story is left wanting by the husbands inabi!ity to act like a man.There is a lack of eroticism because the husband is hating what he's doing.Angst and humiliation are just not sexy.Keep writing if it is therapeutic for you but realize it is just not very erotic watching someone get there heart torn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a sorry excuse for a man.

No wonder she doesn't love him, he is a total wimp and doesn't love or respect himself.No one to even like in this, just pathic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Trying to hold it together

I feel bad for Dave. He was trying to do what he thought would get him closer to his wife again with this offer but now realizes that she doesn't really love him especially after what he heard her saying she wished she had met her current lover before she got married. That was the wake up call for Dave. His wife was getting her kicks all the time and for a long time by her stable of lovers. Well thought out with her burner phone. She stated it also that her current lover and her were like a married couple getting it on all the time. I certainly hope that Dave can find it in himself to move on and not suffer further humiliation from someone that doesn't deserve the love that he gave her. Thanks for writing.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
The writing pretty good, the story ok

but this is a good example of what can happen if a man has loses his balls and doesnt keep control of his wife. He should never have put up with her bullshit to begin with. I am not talking about divorce after the first infidelity, but after that, if she is not consistently making amends and reparations, acting as the loving wife which includes regular, exciting intimacy, then she is not doing her part and you address it head on.

You only have yourself to blame, but I feel bad for you, you thought you were doing the right thing but allowing an open marriage under duress is never a good idea.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Wrong way vs. right way

Open marriage is not for everyone. In fact, it probably wouldn't work for 99% of couples. Like many other things, there is a wrong way and a right way to do it. This story seems to perfectly capture the wrong way.

For starters, their marriage:

The wrong way: an unstable marriage, with little communication, and a hint of distrust.

The right way: a rock-solid marriage between two loving, trusting people who are fully-committed to each other, with no hint of jealousy or mistrust.

The wife's motivations for wanting an open marriage:

The wrong way: she's frustrated with hubby's small dick or ineptitude in bed, and craves bigger and better lovers. She wants an open marriage as an excuse to cheat.

The right way: she's fully satisfied in bed by hubby, but finds the idea of sleeping with other men exciting, erotic, and fun. Exploring her sexuality makes her feel attractive and sexy again, and that turbo-charges her libido, to the benefit of her husband.

The husband's mindset:

The wrong way: he's jealous and insecure, and hates the idea of sharing his wife, but he's desperately trying to save his marriage with this "Hail Mary" idea of open marriage.

The right way: he has 100% confidence that no matter what his wife does in bed with another man, she will always love him and come back to him. He finds the idea of her being with another man exciting, and he's able to embrace that idea without feeling anxious or jealous.

In other words, the couple in this story are doing it all wrong. It's a predictable recipe for disaster. And because it's so predictable, I don't know how this story can continue in a way that would be interesting. But I have confidence in the author that he can pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An interesting exploration.....if misguided....

.....to consider whether such a thing might have worked, the only rational answer is NO WAY!

I don't claim to know how open marriages work, but this isn't one of them. There is no balance. It just became clear to him that she's unfaithful, because she only cares about herself.

It looks like the end is in sight.

Well written, but filled with tragic, broken people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It just should be put to rest, this story is made up based on his thoughts about things he found out about his marriage. He's hurting and dealing with it this way but as a reader I'd like to read more of your real story. I'm happy that in real life you finally dumped her and are hopefully doing a lot more than her , I know you said the years weren't good to her and that you lost 80 pounds. Give us some real stories about how you moved on and that in the end she was nothing but a used up woman who nobody wanted except to fuck over the years. Hopefully your doing great and she is alone , left to think about her actions over the past

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No brainer

Tape the works of them, blackmail them put it on the internet anyways and sell her ass to a pimp down in Mexico.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous