The Church Elder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my shoes off," she told him. He complied quickly. He knew now it was going to happen. "Take my pant legs and pull my jeans off."

She raised her butt off the couch allowing the garment to clear her full, round ass, down her legs and off. Her panties were right behind. She lay quietly reclined, completely naked and let him adore her. She was basking in his lust for her. The rush was incredibly intoxicating for her. This is what she had missed since her infidelity.

He looked down on her heavenly form, his approval evident and pulsing in his pants. Sandy lay there, panting hard, propped up on her elbows, thighs clenched together, chest heaving. Sweat beaded on his forehead. He removed his belt, lowered his pants and boxers in a single movement. He peeled off his shirt and kicked his flip flops under the coffee table.

She followed his eyes from her tits, then slowly down her stomach to the thin patch of light brown hair crowning the Holy Land. They lingered there in anticipation. She spread her thighs slowly, deliberately, watching the wonder on his face. Like an eclipse of the moon, the object of his desire was coming into view. Her knees spreading further and further apart, until they stopped. So inviting. So blatant. So lewd. A position no respectable woman should ever find herself in with anyone but her husband. But here she was, on display, hiding nothing from Robert's hungry, lusting eyes. An Elder in their church.

Her hand snaked its way to the junction of her thighs. Her fingers eased apart, and began to move. She separated and probed, lightly and gently, until she was wet and warm. She lightly dragged her middle finger up and down her slit, then again. As she reached the very top, she pulled her finger away, still attached by a string of her thick fluids. She brought her finger to her lips and "painted" them with her juices, motioning for him to lean down to her.

As he did, she planted her lips on his, mashing and moving them around, them moving away. She indicated for him to lick his lips, along with the nectar she had just transferred. He did, his eyes wide. She reached again between her legs and this time inserted her two middle fingers deep in her pussy and began to stroke them in and out a few times before withdrawing and placing them on Robert's lips. She forced them open and pumped them in and out, cleaning them on his tongue.

He had never tasted a woman's juices before. He had never experienced anything this sensual in his entire married life. He appreciated that Sandi was making this a lot easier than he had anticipated.

She was so willing, eager even, so pliable. He attributed it incorrectly to himself. She reached out and pulled him by his dick so that he was standing between her legs. She made a velvet fist of her hand and slid it from the tip of his penis to the root. She moved her shoulders flat on the back cushions, pulling her legs up, holding them back. When her thighs parted, she nestled him between them.

She was so soft, he was so hard. Her body throbbed with longing.

"You can figure out where to go from here, Robert."

"Thank you, Sandi. Thank you so much. I never dreamed you would do this much for me. You may have saved my marriage."

"Or cost both our marriages. She will never look at me the same after this. She'll know I'm a cheating slut."

All conversation stopped for the moment. She would deal with this later. Right now she needed to be fucked. She felt the tip of his dick breaching the petals of her pussy. He stretched above her and buried himself to the root. She purred, her mind bathed in licentious pleasures. He had forgotten how good it could feel. It had been so long. Maybe never THIS good. His wife was never this wet, this warm. Her tits never as desirable as Sandi's right now.

He commenced thrusting in and out, slowly at first, then picking up speed. He could not hold back. He placed his hands on her tits, gently rubbing the sensitive nipples with the pads of his middle fingers. He cupped them and directed one to his lips. He planted tiny kisses on the nipple until it pushed its way between his lips.

"You have the sweetest tits, Sandi...the sweetest...the..."

Her hips undulated against the thrusts of his body. Every movement predestined to enflame his passion even more. She needed this. On every thrust he would bottom out solidly in her pussy, banging their flesh together noisily. It HAD been a long time, which meant he could not resist the assault of Sandi's pussy for very long. And after no more than 30 strokes, his dick swelled inside her, preparing to explode and coat her womb with the end of his celibacy. She felt him swell and shoved her hips up, slamming them into his pubic bone. She seized his hips, pulling them hard into her. She knew well what to do, it came so naturally to her.

She shimmied her pussy back and forth quickly as he launched his first volley in three years. His release was long and scalding and splendid. He fell on her chest in exhaustion. They clung together, survivors of a turbulent storm.

His lips found hers, expressing his abject admiration. His kiss was tender, but possessive. His dick shriveled until he plopped our of her pussy, trailing his seed, running down between her cheeks, coating her anus, then pooling on the couch.

Suddenly spent, he could not keep his eyes open. He rolled off beside her on the couch, one hand still on her breast, gently rolling the nipple between his finger tips.

"Sandi?"

She was brought back to the present.

"Hey, lover. Who else has this phone number? You got your dick in your hand thinking about me?"

"Not yet, but give me 15 seconds and I can get that way.

"Yeah, but you're there and I'm here. What good does that do me?

"As good as it does me to have your tits there and me here. At least they're safe where they are."

"Since when have we been safe? We like it on the edge."

"I'd like it on the tip right now. I could do with a little adultery today."

"Me, too. And fornication, too. Might as well commit 'em all while we're at it. It can't last forever. We'll get caught. We're gonna HAVE to be more careful. We have too much to lose."

"You know, when it comes to fucking that body, the risk is worth the reward. The reward is just too fucking good. We just mesh together so well sexually. And in all the years we've been doing each other, it never gets old. I can't get enough of those tits and pussy."

"It's the danger that adds to the allure. The rush of being caught. You can't get that with a spouse. So when can I get that dick splitting me open? I'm ready."

"Not tomorrow, I've got to act like a farmer and work in one of the back fields. But the next day Susan's got somewhere to go. She'll be gone all evening until late. We could fuck ourselves to heaven then."

"My pussy's hungry. I could..." She stopped herself in mid-sentence, suddenly remembering the new rules in her life. It had become such a part of her personality: hiding, secrets, smoke, mirrors. Her mind just went there automatically. She was still getting used to her new sexual freedom.

Then, she was lost in her thoughts. "How do I tell Robert? What will he say? Will he agree to Dave being there? Filming? Dave will discover how long I've been doing Robert. I can see that disappointed look on his face, knowing I was holding back with him, saying I didn't need sex while banging someone almost every day. He just couldn't satisfy me anymore. I shouldn't have to do without."

"Hello, you still there? He asked after the long silence.

"Yeah. I was just thinking. Hey, Robert, maybe we can talk for a while next time."

"OK. Sure," he said hesitantly, "Anything particular you got in mind?

"No, no. Just there's been some things happening that are gonna affect us."

"Nothing bad, I hope. I couldn't give your body up it I had to. You've got me hooked now, you know that."

"Me, too, Robert. You have been special to me all these years. You filled in some gaps that were missing."

"Yeah, especially one gap I can think of," he chuckled at his joke.

"Jeez, Robert. Anyway it can be a good thing for us."

"Really? How's that, Sandi?"

"Not on the phone. Face to face."

"It's my favorite position."

"Good day, Robert." She hung up, rolling her eyes." This was important. She had to approach this correctly or she could lose Robert AND alienate her husband. The most difficult thing she will have to deal with was going to be how she would explain to him the size of Robert's dick. She had told her husband that she was addicted to BIG cocks. That was what he agreed to give her as a gift. Now, he would see that Robert did not have a big cock, but was her husband's size, and he would know that she had lied to him again, withholding sex from him while willingly fucking Robert's substandard dick.

She would have to be careful with this. What would Robert say about the new rules? If he couldn't, could she give him up? Would she leave her husband for Robert? After his wonderful gift? She would look like the most selfish bitch alive if she left him now after he made such a huge concession to her.

She never figured on all these complications, only a limitless supply of cocks pummeling her pussy. Be careful what you wish for.

They lay in the familiar afterglow in each other's arms. He rolled over, resting on one elbow, leaning into her face. His tongue probed her mouth with slow, gentle thrusts that slammed her senses into chaos. Her arms seized him around the neck and pulled him on her. The furnace between her thighs was burning with want, aching with desire, pulsing with need. He positioned himself with her thighs bracketing his and plunged to the back of her heat.

"Oh, God. I never get tired of that," she moaned. He set a rhythm in motion with his hips like waves on the shore - incessant. Building. It was savagely intense, totally feral, and passionately unbridled. Her hips raised toward him in search of deeper penetration. He tried to accommodate her by bearing down. That mysterious abyss grew wider, drawing Sandi closer. Then, it encompassed her being in an explosion of brilliant light. Her very soul was shaken with the most intense physical experience a woman can feel. Her back arched and she grasped the sheets in her restless fists.

God, she loved this. What was it about Robert? He was no bigger than her husband. No better lover. Her husband studied sex to get better at it for her. So, what was it?

"I have to go, Sandi."

"Remember , were gonna talk?"

"Yeah, you told me that. I forgot. You said it might have something to do with us, I remember."

"Yes, I think it will be good," she tried to put a positive spin on it. "Dave and I had a serious talk the other night."

"Mm-hmm."

"About our sex life."

"I thought that was pretty much D.O.A."

"Pretty much. To me, anyway. But he asked me an interesting question. Do I need other men?"

"He knows about us, doesn't he? I wondered if he did. Did he say anything?"

"No, he still doesn't know about us. But I told him I DID need them. Then I waited for the mushroom cloud. But it never happened. He did something I thought he'd NEVER do in his lifetime. It was so out of character for him."

"Wait, he knows you're been fucking other men behind his back? Does he know how far back it goes? How many men?"

"Not all the details, but he probably knows more than I give him credit for. He pretty well knows I cheat on him, but not to what extent. I didn't give him any names. I just wanted to see where he was going with his question. I was sweating bullets when I told him 'Yes, I did.' He sat there for a long time. I could tell he was hurting, but he was resigned to the fact that I was a cheating slut, and that I wouldn't change, or ever be anything different. Then he looked at me and said, 'We'll have to add that to our sex life.'"

"Unbelievable. He's gonna let you keep on fucking all those guys you have in your stable?

"Unbelievably, yes. I was stunned. What a gift to give me. Quite a sacrifice for him to make."

"Wow, just like that? What's the catch? There's gotta be a catch in there somewhere."

"A couple. Nothing too drastic. Nothing to really interrupt us at all. We will be able to continue as we always have."

"That's a relief. I've come to need your pussy. I can't even get an erection anymore with Susan. I think it's a relief for her. She never liked it anyway."

"Robert! What's happened to us? Our spouses give us an incredible gift and we end up despising them. They sacrificed for our pleasure because they loved us and how do we repay them? By betraying their love, spitting on their sacrifice, cutting them off, and resenting them."

"Does sound kinda selfish, doesn't it? But what are we supposed to be doing about it? They can't give us the satisfaction we need. It's not our fault."

Sandi looked away. She didn't want to think about guilt anymore. She never told Robert she lied to her husband AND him - all to please herself. She didn't want either of them to know the truth. There was a time when this kind of double lie would have pricked her conscience. That time was long gone. She had separated herself emotionally from the world. It was hers to use as she pleased. No regrets. No remorse. And no accountability to anyone but herself.

"Maybe it has nothing to do with whether they can give us sexual satisfaction, maybe it's us. Maybe we got it in our minds that we deserved more and refused to stop our quest to get it. That we didn't even give them a chance. Or whatever they did we were going to say it was not right or not enough. Maybe it was us."

"How did we get here. It was just supposed to be some kind of relief for me because of Susan's back. What we're doing now, what this had degraded to is nothing short of pure selfish adultery. No other word for it. We don't even look at is as wrong anymore. It's like we're married to each other, but without the moral element of fidelity. More loyal to each other that the ones we made vows to. How did we get here today? I didn't want to be brought down, I just wanted to fuck you."

"You gotta do something about that moral streak, Robert. It's starting to get annoying." She reached over, turning on his side and played with him. She needed him hard again. Her strokes were having the desired effect. After a few minutes he was ready to service her once again.

She decided not to risk losing him, in case he could not live with the new rules, but instead, she would work out another way for Dave to be there and film without Robert knowing. She still wondered if Robert would have accepted the terms or not. Her own little exhibitionist streak tickled her libido. Maybe in the future. Right now, the size of his dick was her main concern, and how to keep all her hard-earned perks.

It was the next time they got together that the new plan was implemented. Sandi & Dave discussed different options in an attempt to come to an agreement both of them could accept.

It was like when they were first married, planning a major vacation trip. There was a long forgotten camaraderie that warmed them. They were both excited about the final product, but for different reasons. She'd get plowed with her favorite cocks, he got to watch.

He wanted it perfect. In order to do that some preparation was necessary. No more motel rooms. That was what she told her regular "dicks." Her husband found out about them and was OK with them continuing because he wanted to see her happy. But as a compromise, they would fix up a room at their house for the purpose. For a little more anonymity. They all bought it. They were relieved they didn't have to give up Sandi's pussy AND they weren't gonna get shot. David had installed 8 hidden cameras in the room, a full audio system and a PC with several huge hard drives. The latest equipment available. All was put into a small room built behind a two-way mirror in a new wall in the room.

They tested the system on themselves one night. They were both pleased with the results. The first "dick" to use the new setup was, appropriately, Robert. He was her first fuck after her infidelity, her first fuck in the New World.

"This is nice, Sandi," he said, surveying the room. "What's under the hood?"

"Glad you asked. King-sized bed, bamboo sheets & blanket, memory foam pillows, lots of them, fresh bamboo towels. In the top drawer of this side of the bed we have dildos, vibrators, in a variety of shapes and sizes. 2nd drawer, anal toys & lubes. 3rd drawer, light bondage toys, restraints, handcuffs, nipple clamps & paddles. Top drawer opposite side, personal lubes & genital stimulators. 2nd drawer, sex games. 3rd drawer, various sex books & how-to and misc. items. All in surround sound. Everything the liberated cheater needs to make their adultery more enjoyable."

"You know, I wonder if infants have as much fun in infancy as adults have in adultery? Just a thought. Anyway, it's impressive. I can't wait to strap you down and wear you out. It's just a lot better that Dave knows and gives his blessing"

"I wouldn't say he 'gives his blessing', but he is definitely on board with it."

"So we can get together in the evenings now. That's a lot easier than me having to find another club to join that meets at a good time for us. It's hard to get away from the office."

"We'll have all the comforts of home with the adjoining shower. Cheaper than a motel. What's not to love about it?'

"Any thoughts as to how to christen the new Fuck Palace?"

"Yeah. Let's fuck in it."

"Original. Creative, even."

"It gets the job done."

"Are you teasing me now?"

"What are you talking about, Robert?"

"You're talking about 'jobs' and fucking and we still have our clothes on."

"Speak for yourself, flaccid boy." And she began liberating her body at light speed. He matched her frantic pace. They both hopped on one foot trying to get their jeans off, shirts and undergarments flying everywhere, landing helter skelter around the new room.

She finished first by a mere five seconds. She turned and sprinted to the bed, her heavy tits scurrying all over her chest. Robert followed right behind, diving for the bed landing just after Sandi. They were both laughing loudly. They had planned to make slow, gentle, sweet love, but in seconds it turned into a wild, untamable animalistic rutting, thoroughly satiating afterwards. They lay panting side by side. Her hand snuck over him. He was still hard and throbbing.

"Feeling macho, are we?" He emitted a low growl. She lowered her head to his stomach, kissing him there. Her mouth inched closer to his hard shaft, moved to his thighs next and finally between them. He groaned his approval, his hips shooting up from the mattress, thrusting to meet her bobbing lips. She tickled his balls lightly as a counterpoint to the hard sucking she was inflicting on his dick. His fingers were entwined in her hair, pulling her head down with greater force until her nose bottomed out in his curly hairs. Sandi loved this aspect of sex. He was using her as a human Fleshlight for his sole enjoyment. He is getting close to heaven when she suddenly stopped.

She crawled up his thighs and threw a leg over him. She lowered herself, taking his dick in one hand. She placed the head at the mouth of her hungry cunt. She moved it back and forth thru her sopping trench, wetting it in preparation. It was wet enough to drip down the shaft and pool in his pubic hair. She was driving him crazy as she slowly enveloped him, then withdrew just as slowly.

It was agonizing, maddening. He arched his hips against her, trying to pull her down and bury himself farther inside her. Instead of further penetration, she would raise her pussy away. She knew just how to move, just how to drive him wild. They had been mating like this for years. His dick slipped inside her, drawing a breathy moan from her, then the teasing and torment, then inside suddenly again. Sandi's hips moved even more rhythmically, absorbing his arousal as they moved closer and closer to mutually assured sexual annihilation.