The Church Elder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, finally, his hips lunged upward for the last time as his swollen dick injected her, basting her pussy walls with shot after shot of his cum. He could feel the tremors flowing through her, as she arched her back and drew her legs up, trying to get his dick deeper. She could feel the hot blast over and over insider her, triggering little mini-orgasms within, each tickling her nerve endings into an ecstatic state. She froze with him pointed toward the epicenter inside, as he unleashed his fountain.

When it seemed all life functions had ceased, she lay with her tits spread out on his chest like two soft balls of dough. Both were heaving, re-saturating oxygen-depleted bodies.

"God, that's enough for today. I can't take anymore," she huffed. Robert could not speak at all. She rolled off him and the bed, heading to the bathroom. When she returned he was buckling his belt, his shirt already on. He slipped on his shoes, carrying his tie in his hand.

Sandi sauntered over to him, exaggerating the movement of her hips. Her shoulders more active than usual, swinging her tits back and forth in a synchronized erotic dance. She threw both arms around his neck deliberately rubbing her breasts and her thighs against him. He cupped her soft, round ass in his hands.

"Why couldn't I have met you before I got married?" She lamented in a low voice smoky with passion, still lost in her orgasmic fog. He didn't know how to answer.

"I gotta get going," he finally said and turned and left.

She fell backwards on the bed, her arms out wide, legs parted widely. She didn't hear Dave come out of the AV Room. Her eyes were closed. He was as naked as she was. He stretched out on top of her, his legs entwined with hers.

He entered her with a single swift, determined thrust, lifting her hips in his hands to penetrate her fully. Love and frustration drove him. This was a woman, HIS woman, moving with him. She responded, quivering beneath him even as he felt his own climax bearing down on him.

His release was epic - they both felt it. He slumped to his elbows, still inside her, hovering over her.

"Where did that come from?" She breathed hoarsely.

"Where did that bullshit come from that you told HIM?" He said the last word with an emphatic accusation.

"What?"

"You don't remember? You don't remember telling him you married the wrong man? I have it on tape. You want me to play it back for you?"

"That wasn't what I meant, David." She was just now coming out of her haze, barely catching blips of things that had happened. "Is that what I said?"

"I quote, 'Why couldn't I have met you before I got married?' Remember now?"

Her brain felt like an old time steam locomotive trying to get started, her wheels just spinning on the track.

"I believe you, I just don't remember saying that."

His heart breaking, he decided to let it pass. She didn't love him anymore. Was his gift a futile gesture? He felt like a fool. He would have some decisions to make. But not today.

"Never mind. Get cleaned up. We'll go get some dinner."

His voice carried no emotion.