All Comments on 'The Church without a God'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I KNOW

I loved this story so very real I know of a church without god its called the SALVATION ARMY.They dont even recognise the rights of their employees,on the grounds that they are a church .They say they are a charity.yet spend more on cars for their "officers"than they give in aid ,they also live in the very best of quarters and run a "on our conditioms" policy.Humility is a word that is not in their articles of war.

Varian PVarian Pover 16 years ago
Utterly transporting

Not the typical BDSM story, by a long shot. The tale pulled me into the past, into that remote realm of village and forest, then caught me in its frenzy of depraved lust. You did a masterful job of using the piety of the characters to ratchet the erotic tension to desperate heights. Supremely, darkly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo!

Another masterpiece from my favorite writer. Normally BDSM is not my field of interest, but for this one I was besoted into the story from the middle till the end. But why would I give it a shot in the beginning? Hehe, it is simply because of you, Dr. I am Guan. :)

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronover 16 years ago
Well done!

Very enjoyable, stimulating and thought-provoking. I wonder whether if Malo has his child - perhaps twins?

More please!

shereadsshereadsover 16 years ago
Chilling, relentless. A drumbeat of doom.

Not until I finished reading did I realize my hands were clenched into fists. Particularly effective is the way the demons are destroying the church: peeling its skin away, one roof-slate at a time...When I read Dr. M, there's always a phrase or two so succulent, I go back for seconds. This one stands out: "her tongue moving against her teeth and dipping like a delicate bird into the little pool of saliva in her mouth..." Lovely; a shaft of sunlight in a chamber of horrors.

deCarabas_hjdeCarabas_hjover 16 years ago
Fabulous

That was absolutely amazingly well written. It really had a feeling of being genuine, not only historically but as a horror story as well. And, the sex was obviously well rendered.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 16 years ago
Good, better...

Good story, Doc. I loved the names you came up with.

And just when I thought this was going to be fun, you grabbed me by the throat.

You did a great job in translating the frenzy into your prose. And I liked the intertwining of piety and sin.

I don't think this is your best, because you left in quite a few typo's. Sorry.

Good luck anyway.

Black Tulip

tickledkittytickledkittyover 16 years ago
Wow.

I'm without words. This played out like a film in my head from beginning to end. Simply masterful. Again, best of luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This

... is simply the best story ever written for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disturbing...and irresistable

This is what I love about your writing, Doctor...no two stories are alike. Each and every one is unique. Being a happy ending junkie, this isn't really my cup of tea. But no matter what you write, whether I like it or not...it is so powerful I can't NOT read it.

favoritesgoddessfavoritesgoddessover 13 years ago
I bow low before you.

This is the single best short story in any genre I've ever read.

erosandpsycheerosandpsycheabout 12 years ago

It's great to see something so well written here. Yours is a good story, with great erotic energy, and one of the best I have read on this site. I would love to read something written by you in the non-consensual/reluctance category.

erosandpsycheerosandpsycheabout 12 years ago

Oh, i see you have some NC/R posted already. I'm going explore your collection!

night_flowernight_flowerover 11 years ago
Breathtaking

Chilling and searingly hot all at once. Nobody can write desperation the way you do. Truly a gorgeous piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very atmospheric

I really enjoyed this; it has a desperate, demonic energy more usually found in authors like Blackwood or Lovecraft than the average offering on this site. I can imagine it as a bleak, arty East European film. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

That was absolutely incredible. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think this is the most imaginative and best told story on this site. And lord knows I've read a lot of them. (Or does he?) Thank you.

femmephallusfemmephallusalmost 6 years ago
FATHER CYRYL

I ESPECIALLY ENJOYED THE BLASPHEMY IN YOUR SEXY STORY! PLEASE KEEP WRITING ----- YOU ARE SO BAD ---> YOU'RE GOOD!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous