All Comments on 'The Church without a God'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
femmephallusfemmephallusalmost 6 years ago
FATHER CYRYL

I ESPECIALLY ENJOYED THE BLASPHEMY IN YOUR SEXY STORY! PLEASE KEEP WRITING ----- YOU ARE SO BAD ---> YOU'RE GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think this is the most imaginative and best told story on this site. And lord knows I've read a lot of them. (Or does he?) Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

That was absolutely incredible. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very atmospheric

I really enjoyed this; it has a desperate, demonic energy more usually found in authors like Blackwood or Lovecraft than the average offering on this site. I can imagine it as a bleak, arty East European film. Excellent work.

night_flowernight_flowerover 11 years ago
Breathtaking

Chilling and searingly hot all at once. Nobody can write desperation the way you do. Truly a gorgeous piece.

erosandpsycheerosandpsycheabout 12 years ago

Oh, i see you have some NC/R posted already. I'm going explore your collection!

erosandpsycheerosandpsycheabout 12 years ago

It's great to see something so well written here. Yours is a good story, with great erotic energy, and one of the best I have read on this site. I would love to read something written by you in the non-consensual/reluctance category.

favoritesgoddessfavoritesgoddessover 13 years ago
I bow low before you.

This is the single best short story in any genre I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disturbing...and irresistable

This is what I love about your writing, Doctor...no two stories are alike. Each and every one is unique. Being a happy ending junkie, this isn't really my cup of tea. But no matter what you write, whether I like it or not...it is so powerful I can't NOT read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This

... is simply the best story ever written for Literotica.

tickledkittytickledkittyover 16 years ago
Wow.

I'm without words. This played out like a film in my head from beginning to end. Simply masterful. Again, best of luck in the contest.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 16 years ago
Good, better...

Good story, Doc. I loved the names you came up with.

And just when I thought this was going to be fun, you grabbed me by the throat.

You did a great job in translating the frenzy into your prose. And I liked the intertwining of piety and sin.

I don't think this is your best, because you left in quite a few typo's. Sorry.

Good luck anyway.

Black Tulip

deCarabas_hjdeCarabas_hjover 16 years ago
Fabulous

That was absolutely amazingly well written. It really had a feeling of being genuine, not only historically but as a horror story as well. And, the sex was obviously well rendered.

shereadsshereadsover 16 years ago
Chilling, relentless. A drumbeat of doom.

Not until I finished reading did I realize my hands were clenched into fists. Particularly effective is the way the demons are destroying the church: peeling its skin away, one roof-slate at a time...When I read Dr. M, there's always a phrase or two so succulent, I go back for seconds. This one stands out: "her tongue moving against her teeth and dipping like a delicate bird into the little pool of saliva in her mouth..." Lovely; a shaft of sunlight in a chamber of horrors.

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronover 16 years ago
Well done!

Very enjoyable, stimulating and thought-provoking. I wonder whether if Malo has his child - perhaps twins?

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo!

Another masterpiece from my favorite writer. Normally BDSM is not my field of interest, but for this one I was besoted into the story from the middle till the end. But why would I give it a shot in the beginning? Hehe, it is simply because of you, Dr. I am Guan. :)

Varian PVarian Pover 16 years ago
Utterly transporting

Not the typical BDSM story, by a long shot. The tale pulled me into the past, into that remote realm of village and forest, then caught me in its frenzy of depraved lust. You did a masterful job of using the piety of the characters to ratchet the erotic tension to desperate heights. Supremely, darkly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I KNOW

I loved this story so very real I know of a church without god its called the SALVATION ARMY.They dont even recognise the rights of their employees,on the grounds that they are a church .They say they are a charity.yet spend more on cars for their "officers"than they give in aid ,they also live in the very best of quarters and run a "on our conditioms" policy.Humility is a word that is not in their articles of war.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous