The Circle Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill said to his crew, "If we're to continue to get our shows from these women, I think we're going to have to redouble our efforts. Last week blew me away, and I have a feeling we're in for a treat tonight.

His words were prophetic. This week's 'show' not only included four women but they were a different four: Ellie, Sheila, Alice, and Sandy. The waitresses and hostesses were Marlene and Tina, who were even wearing less this week than the hostesses of the prior week. Lolly played the role of the announcer wearing an eager beaver bikini.

The strippers were amazing. The bare pussies were revealed earlier in the entertainment than the week before, and this week each girl took one man's hand, separated a significant finger from the hand, and plunged it into her pussy for a few seconds.

Sheila was so excited that when Bill's digit entered her body, she came. She fell into his arms and plastered kisses all over his face.

Bill said, "No one has ever reacted to me the way you just did. I'm in love."

Sheila kissed him ravenously and said, "So am I. Thank you."

The girls cuddled with the men they chose for about ten minutes, and then on cue from Lolly, they scooted back into the house and disappeared.

Lolly stepped forward and read the prepared script from a small card. "As before, gentlemen, you have worked hard. We hoped you enjoyed your little reward, but the challenge for the coming week is even harder, but the reward, if completed, will be even more amazing. You must complete all of the rough plumbing, rough electrical, and rough HVAC throughout the house by Friday at five o'clock. No completion, no show or other rewards for the week."

Lolly smiled broadly allowing her dimples to show. She bowed the same way Ellie had the week before, allowing her tits to fall out of her loosely tied string bikini bra. Again, she made a long and arduous effort to get everything tucked away again. The men laughed at the showmanship, but everyone of them had a rock in their pants.

Lolly went and kissed each man, and then went inside with the others.

Saturday, the sawing, drilling, hammering, and other noises filled the work area starting at eight o'clock. The weather was again marginal, but the men worked through some showers, mostly undercover since the sheathed plywood roof was on and covered, until seven that evening. They repeated this on Sunday, and then every day of the week. They were panting and their arms were almost dragging on the ground they were so tired by Friday afternoon, but they'd accomplished their goal, in some cases aided by outside subcontractors.

Bill came up to the house and talked to Alice, who'd answered the door. "I'm not sure we can stand another week of being incentivized. We sure want to see and interact with the gals, but man the pace we've been on is like nothing I've ever done or even seen, and I've been around a lot of construction."

Marlene was playing emcee, and also greeter at seven-thirty. This time she routed the men to the outdoor hot and cold shower enclosure beside the pool. She gave each of them a towel and told them to report to the patio wearing only the towel after they'd showered. Their clothes would be left untouched where they left them to shower.

Fifteen minutes later and a little peppier, the four men came from the shower area. There on the patio were four massage tables. Marlene directed each man to an individual table, and took care to be sure their modesty was preserved as she had them lay on their stomachs. Of course, in helping, her hands seemed to wander a little more than they needed to on the men's bodies and asses.

As the men settled in and wondered what would happen next, Alice, Sandy, Tina, and Monica came out of the house in exceptionally thin white tunics. The women's areolas could be easily seen, as well as the darkness of their pubes. Steve moaned at the sexuality of the situation.

Each girl had a small bottle of warm massage oil. They warmed their hands, took some oil and then started in on the men's shoulders giving a deep tissue Swedish massage. The men moaned, groaned, grunted, and purred as the massage worked into their back and sides, and then up and down their legs, including their tired feet.

After twenty minutes of on-their-stomachs massages, Marlene gently announced to the men that they should roll onto their backs. The men rolled over, and each girl repositioned the towel to preserve their modesty. They also winked at one another because they could imagine what the men were thinking. The partially inflated cocks of each man proved the assumption, not to mention the difficult to position towels.

The girls worked on the men's arms and pecs, dug into their abs, and the front of their legs. Again, the massages were deep tissue with focus on the many knots in the sinew they found on each man. Towards the end of another twenty-minute period, the girls shifted to the heads of each man, massaging his temples, cheeks, neck, ears, and scalp. The night was warm and some ethereal music was washing over the patio from the porch above.

Marlene said to the women in an obviously rehearsed voice, "You seem to have missed an important part of every massage. Don't forget."

On that note the women reached under the towels of each man. They'd agreed on how this part of the time with the men should go. They rubbed down in the men's groins, fondled and massaged their balls, and then pulled and elongated the men's cocks. As they did they could feel each man rapidly swelling.

Marlene announced in a dreamy voice, "Gentlemen, this ends the massage and entertainment for this week. We do need to keep something in check for next week when things will be even more daring and inviting."

As she spoke the four girls withdrew from the patio, but not before shedding their tunics for the men, revealing they had truly been nude underneath.

Marlene continued, "For next Friday, we are hoping that the roof could be finished on the house, and that windows and exterior doors could be fully installed, including flashing. This is in accord with the order of things in the schedule. Thank you. You may all continue to lie there, you may shower again – new towels are available near the showers, and you'll find some clean athletic shorts and t-shirts there to wear as well. We look forward to seeing you soon. Good night."

Marlene disappeared into the growing dusk, and the patio light dimmed.

12