The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh!" Her hips jumped, probably more from the sudden withdrawal rather than the spanking. "Please fuck me Sir!"

I spanked her. "Again!"

"Please fuck me Sir!

Spank. "AGAIN!"

"PLEASE FUCK ME SIR!"

I sat back down in the chair. She gasped and looked over at me and quickly shot her head back, remembered that she was not allowed to look at me.

"Pleeeeeease sir! PLEASE! Please fuck me!!"

"Entice." I said calmly, coldly.

"Sir! Please!" she begged.

"ENTICE!" I said sharply.

She whined like an animal in heat and reluctantly began to sway and wag her ass back and forth. I could see that her pussy was red, swollen, and very wet. I could actually smell her arousal.

Every part of her body was begging for sexual release. She had forgotten her dignity and her modesty. She gyrated her hips like a desperate slut, caring about nothing but the craving and the desire for sex, smoldering within her.

"I want to hear you moan Jennifer." I said to her "Moan like a bitch in heat for me."

"sir. ...please sir" she panted.

"If you want it Jennifer, you have to moan for it."

She paused. This was another level deeper. We both knew it.

She took a deep breath.

I smiled. She was going to do it.

The first moan was weak. It was more like a whine. "oooohhhhhhh....."

"Louder Jennifer."

"OOohhhhhhh!"

"Louder. And keep moving your hips."

"OOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhh!"

She was getting better. Her ass was moving around seductively again, just like I like. She was just so fucking sexy. She had no idea. Moaning and gyrating with her swollen wet pussy. The smell had grown stronger. There was nothing she could do under my power. She had been reduced to being just a mammal begging for a mate.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Okay enough." I said with disgust. "For god sake Jennifer, stand up. I can SMELL you."

She paused and let out the most desperate and pathetic whimper I have ever heard a human make.

"On your FEET! NOW!"

She stood and looked down, not meeting my eyes. She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around her left triceps covering her breasts, and she let her left hand fall lazily in front her pussy. It was obvious that she was covering herself involuntarily as I stood staring hard at her. She must have felt so exposed at that moment, so naked and humiliated. I was breaking her.

"I need to clean you up." I said with mock disgust. "You are a mess."

The truth was, she looked absolutely amazing. I was anything but disgusted by her. Her skin glowed radiantly. Her vulnerability was apparent. Her body trembled, her chest heaved with each breath. Her dampened hair clung to brow, furrowed in frustration and confusion. I could see her mind racing, trying to understand herself, what she had done, and what she had became. And all the while, her pussy continued to desire simply to be filled; the desire becoming a growing and conspicuous emptiness inside her.

I marched her into the bathroom and made her stand in the bathtub. I tuned on the water. She shuddered and gasped loudly, wrapping her arms tightly around her body as the cold water hit her skin. I made her stand there under the merciless cold shower as her face twisted and she began to cry again.

I know this sounds cruel. It sounds like I am being mean to her. It sounds like she is the poor defenseless little girl, and I am the big bad man, torturing her. I know this. I know how it appears. But I was doing these things for her. I know it can be a difficult process, and it can be difficult to understand at times, but this was all necessary for her.

I got my camcorder and video taped her. I made her shower for me. I made her rub soap all over her naked body. She eventually became used to the chill of the water, and I allowed her to turn some hot water on, adjusting the temperature She now closed her eyes and mechanically washed herself. She knew the harsh light of the bathroom would be unflattering. She kept her eyes closed tightly, my camcorder capturing every moment of her shame.

After a while, to her obvious humiliation, I started directing her.

"Turn more...face me...rub the suds on your breasts....there that's it...very nice."

I was talking to her like she was a nude model in a photo shoot. She absolutely hated it.

"Okay nice ... now let me see your ass ... bend a little...there...now stick it out... okay now rub more soap on it... come on Jennifer, make it sexy."

She was mortified to be following my lascivious commands, all wet and soapy in the shower. She was embarrassed to pose in such a sexy manner. I really got off on this. I loved the power of being able to tell her to do something, and then she would do it, despite her embarrassment. She looked so good in that shower. Her trim little body shiny and wet, the suds running down her flat stomach and down the curve of her slender thighs. She was just gorgeous.

I was hard again.

I flipped off the camera and commanded her to rinse and dry off. For some reason my heart was beating. I think I really got turned on watching Jennifer in the shower and directing her for the camera. My erection was raging.

I sat on my bed with my back against my headboard as she dried her hair in the bathroom. She came into the room holding a towel around herself.

"Sir" she asked, "May this girl use this lotion?"

I blinked. Of course, women always apply lotion after a shower. "Yes you may."

I did not even know I had lotion. It must have belonged to my ex. From my bed I could see Jennifer rubbing lotion on herself. Oh god.

She came back with the towel wrapped tightly around her chest, and one wrapped around her hair like a turban.

I made her drop the towel around her body to the floor. She looked so amazing, standing there naked with a towel around her hair, highlighting her long neck and slender shoulders. I made her lay on the bed, her face down between my legs. I told her to suck my cock. She took my cock in her hand and began to suck without objection or even a hint of resistance.

It felt so good. Her lips, her tongue, the tight grip of her hand. I was momentarily lost in the pleasure, and I did not notice that she had placed a leg over mine, which allowed her to position her pussy on my shin, just below my knee. This gave me an idea.

As she sucked on my cock, I told her to press her pussy on my leg.

She did so, obediently, and I felt her pressing her pelvis against my leg. Clearly it gave her another spark of pleasure. She began lightly humping my leg. I know this humiliated her. She was giving me oral sex while masturbating herself of the hard bone of my shin. I could feel the wetness of her pussy begin to ooze on to my leg. When she began to moan with her mouth around my dick, I felt an incredible rush of power.

"That's it Jennifer. Harder" I said and closed my eyes. "Beg me to fuck you."

She took a deep breath and looked up at me and with a soft, almost sleepily sexy voice she said: "Please fuck me Sir."

I put my hand on the top of her head.

She grinded her pussy into my leg and repeated in syncopated rhythm, "Please fuck me Sir... please fuck me Sir ... please fuck me Sir..."

I tightend my grip on the top of her head, grasping her wet hair into my fist. I felt like I owned her, as if I had complete control over her, over myself, over everything. What happened next, I would later acknowledge as a mistake. It was an impetuous lapse in judgment. I let my own feelings get the best of me.

And I pulled her off of me and rolled on top of her. She spread her legs wide like a desperate slut, begging for cock.

Her labia were engorged and eager. I pressed my cock into her. Despite her wetness, her pussy was very tight, so I needed to burrow in and push the head of my cock into her. I pushed, and pressed. She closed her eyes and threw he head back, showing me the taut softness of the front of her neck. I entered her. She let out a yelp as I thrust deeper into her. I made love her hard and deep. She mewed and grunted.

Her pussy was tight. So fucking tight... Dammit... Asian girls and their tight ... pussies ... Fuck. This was not going to last long.

Her face ... I could not tell ... was she experiencing joy, or was it grief? Did she want this or not? Was she happy and relieved to finally feel her pussy filled, or was she horrified at what she had done to get here, that she had begged me for this like a worthless slut? Was she thinking about the pleasure, or what her parents would think of her if they knew what she had become?

She looked into my eyes and we came together.

She dug her fingernails into the back of my deltoids and she somehow screamed with her mouth closed, behind her tightly clenched jaw. I tightened my muscles, coming hard, and filling her with my seed. It happened so suddenly, almost unexpectedly.

It ended and I collapsed next to her. What had I done? I had fucked her way too early. WAY too early. This was all wrong. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed. We breathed in sync with each other.

I don't know what happened or what she did to me. It was something about the quiver in her voice or the focus in her eyes. I have dominated many submissives in the past. This is never happened. I have ALWAYS maintained control. But with Jennifer Kim I just... I just I did something that I did not want to do.

But now it was done.

I could not undo it.

She laid there on my bed, breathing in sync with me.

[End chapter 4]

**********************************************
* I LOVE the feedback, good, bad, and indifferent.
*
* Tell me what you liked and what you didn't.
*
* Give me new ideas.
*
* C'mon! I'm new at this, throw me a bone!
*
* And be sure to leave your email. I respond to everyone.
*
* THANKS

**********************************************

12