All Comments on 'The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 05'

by MisterX_714

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MisterX_714MisterX_714about 14 years agoAuthor
Comments

Please leave comments. I (try to) respond to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
real or no?

I realize this is fiction (?), but there is a sense of truth to it that makes it that much hotter. Don't stop now!

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyabout 14 years ago
home run

I think you are hitting a home run with this story! A small number of typos but the pace cannot be beat and you can just feel her being pulled deeper into the web.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 14 years ago
Took awhile

But it was worth the wait. Great chapter! I gotta meet this girl!

jleetechiejleetechieabout 14 years ago
Not sure

Hey, i posted a compliment an hour ago, and it must not have been submitted correctly.

BoxtearsBoxtearsabout 14 years ago
Interested to See Where This Goes

Pacing and attention to detail in this chapter were as developed as the previous ones, well done. One of the other comments mentioned typos but I didn't notice any so there were probably only a couple. As far as the direction that the story itself is going, I've never really been a big fan of bringing other women into the mix (especially as fellow dominants) but that's probably just my own personal thing.

It is a bit sad to see our protagonist becoming too emotionally attached to his victim to the point where this seems less like a master-slave arrangement and more of a couple-that-likes-kinky-roleplay sort of relationship but perhaps that's simply the logical, inevitable flow of events. For better or worse, this is definitely becoming a more equitable situation. Nevertheless, the writing and narrative scope remains as engaging as ever (more so even) and I look forward to seeing how events will shape.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice!

This chapter is even better than the teaser you gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I was disappointed with chapter 4

But GODDAMN did you make it up with this one. I'd love to see her licking pussy. I bet she WOULD pee. The last one was so caught up in the details of the power exchange and the doms feelings. I just love hearing about jenniffer's humiliation. This one was super HOT! more humiliation please.

Steve1613Steve1613about 14 years ago
great story

Great story, I will be interested to see where you take it. The Dom's struggle with his emotions is interesting as is the sub's. One typo, it is "ground" not "grinded".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
With a little help from my friends.

I especially enjoyed how Monique's suggestions deepened Jennifer's submission... and orgasm. I have no problems with a master and slave falling in love. (My wife is also my First Girl, and she and my occasional Second Girls are good freinds.) It'll be interesting to see how the View Point Character, as well as Jennifer, change as the realitionship progresses. There is the stress of change on both partys' part.

I wish you well.

Angelic_ImpAngelic_Impabout 14 years ago
Guilty Pleasure

You know how I feel about your gift of writing. You are amazing and you know your characters better than anyone. With that in mind, there is no right or wrong in what happens next as long as it is "Yours". It is a yummy thought that many anticipate what wicked thoughts you will come up with next. I too look forward to seeing what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What happens next?

This is the best story I've read on here in a long time. Please post another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Thank You very much for this story. You are a very good author. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
really really hot! don't stop this series!!

one of the best dom and sub story i've read in a while...her internal struggle makes it really interesting!! please keep writing!!

flegeloflegeloabout 13 years ago
what an event

thanks for a great story....flegelo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

one of the few series i kept reading AFTER i actually came.

Sir_DaceSir_Dace11 months ago

Altho this chapter was stoll hot...

It just felt wrong. The protagonist clearly knows what a D/s relationship is.

Yet he betrayed her trust multiple times.

The writer could have kept it as Master/slave, which can be achieved through fear.

But DOM/sub is achieved through trust.

& protecting a sub is vital part of that, even with all the blackmail as motivation, in the moment she could/should have forgotten that.

The ending was equally bad.

After an intense play, with a cooldown period like a car ride, you'd expect her to go into sub-drop.

Crying and needing hugs, requiring affection.

That would have made it real.

Now it seems fake.

After an ejaculate orgasm & cooldown period, there is no way she'd have this reaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous