The Classmate Ch. 01

Story Info
Victoria needs help before her interview.
4.7k words
4.7
144.3k
314

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! This is my first submission, but the second time submitting. I got a lot of feedback with my first posting, so I chose to take it down and redo the story. Hopefully this one will be even better, and worthy of a second chapter! Happy reading!

*

I saw her walking towards me, or maybe the empty chair next to me. I guess I wished she was walking towards me. She had on what looked to be interview clothes, maybe for the student work-study job thing she had mentioned in class. She wore a sexy grey, tight, suit jacket with a grey skirt that came halfway down her thigh, a black undershirt which did little to hide her cleavage, and sleek black heels. Her usually long, flowing, slightly curled hair was in a tight bun then, which did give her a nice professional look. I'm a skirt man myself, so what was professional to everyone else, was sexy as fuck to me.

Victoria and I first met in our accounting class at the university. The first moment I saw her, she was walking in just as the professor started class. My heart stopped as I gazed at her. Her gorgeous locks were only superseded by her dazzling blue eyes that seemed to grace whoever they focused on. As luck (or misfortune) would have it, she chose to sit right next to me during the first class. She introduced herself to everyone and when she turned to me, her eyes melted my soul. She extended her hand to shake mine, with a smile that beamed perfection, and when we touched, a lump formed in my throat. I barely got out my name when the professor started his lecture, saving me from the horrible first conversation I was sure to have embarrassed myself through.

Throughout the semester, we sat in relatively the same seats. Some days I would get there later and there would be no seats around her available. Those were the worst of days. But we always seemed to eventually end up next to eachother one or two classes later. She started to ask for my help with things, borrowing a pen, help with notes, asking to repeat what the professor had said, and though her beauty never wavered, I became moderately comfortable around her. At least, enough to hold a short conversation. By the end of the semester, we had talked about a few other things, like that she was two years older than me, that she was an eldest child, she was single (to my delight), and that she wanted to apply to a work-study job in the freshmen introduction team.

That brings us to the day that I saw her in the hallway on the third floor of the main building on campus. I usually came here, especially to the third floor, to get away from my roommates, go to somewhere quiet and work on my laptop. As it so happened, the main floor of the building was generally packed with students going from class to class or meeting friends for lunch. But the third floor was usually dead quiet, and had the comfiest chairs on campus.

As she walked toward me, my heart started beating faster. I needed to think of something quick, something to say. Then I caught her eye and she waved at me. Think of something smart to say! Quick!

"Hey Eric!"

Quicker!

"Hi Victoria."

Smarter, dammit!

She passed me and took the chair next to mine. I could smell her flowery perfume as she passed. She placed her briefcase on the floor between us and started to mess with her hair.

Just say something!

"Uh, you look really nice. What are you all dressed up for?" Smooth. I had to pretend like I didn't remember she had mentioned this interview last year, or that I didn't remember everything she ever said. I didn't want to seem like too much of a creep.

"I got an interview for that freshmen orientation job!" She said excitedly. She took down her hair and her gorgeous, flowing brown locks tumbled from their tight confines at the top of her head and framed her face and cleavage perfectly. She must have had roughly B or C cups, not too big, but definitely still enough there to create a heavenly valley for the world to enjoy. Dear god in heaven she was hot.

I managed to pull myself back from admiring this goddess quickly enough to respond without too awkward of a pause. "Oh that's right! You were going to apply last semester. That's so awesome! Congratulations!"

"Thanks Eric! Yeah, I'm really excited. Lord knows I could use the money." She laughed nervously and looked down the hall as she started to put her hair back up. I took the chance to admire her lower half, and especially that skirt. Her legs were toned, tan, perfectly shaven, and led like a symphony up to the helm of her skirt. The skirt was tight around her delicious thighs, threatening to slip higher. She kept her legs close together, unfortunately insuring that the skirt stayed in place.

She finished redoing her bun and looked over at me, noticing that I was staring at her skirt. "Sorry." I mumbled, before turning back to my laptop. You idiot, now she's gonna think you're a perv!

She laughed. "For what?"

How had she not caught me? I looked her in the eyes and she looked into mine. I backed down quickly, looking back to my laptop. "Nothing."

She softly chucked and sat back in her chair. I tried to sneak another glance at her skirt and saw her staring right at me. Dammit quit looking! I started to look away again but then noticed something odd with her skirt. It had a slight bump or ruffle in the space between her thighs. She saw me looking and moved down to smooth it out, after which, for some reason, it still didn't go away.

We were silent for a moment, me stealing glances at her body, her pretending to look down the hall or adjust her skirt while watching me look. She suddenly sighed loudly. Great, she's bored of you.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good, just really nervous." She said, looking down the hall. "I just really want this job." She turned back around and looked into my eyes. We just held that gaze for some reason. What are you doing?! I quickly looked down at my laptop. I saw her smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey Eric..." she suddenly said.

"Yeah?" I looked back up at her, my voice waivered slightly.

"You've were really helpful to me during our class last semester. I just want you to know I really appreciate it." She smiled warmly.

"Um, yeah, no problem Victoria." I stammered. Get it together nerves!

"I've got a couple minutes before my interview. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me out with something else."

I gulped. "Um, yeah sure. What do you need help with?" I could see a slight glimmer in her eye.

"Come with me." She suddenly stood up, picked up her briefcase and extended her hand to me. I hesitated for a second, looked up at her. She motioned down the hall and then looked back at me with a slight smile, her hand still outstretched. Why the hell not? I quickly stuffed my laptop into my bag and took her hand. She led me down the hallway, keeping my hand tightly in hers. We turned several corners and eventually stopped at a bathroom. She opened the door, looked inside.

"Come here." She gently pulled on my hand.

"Go into the bathroom? With you?"

What the heck is going on? Am....am I about to get laid?

She smiled and pulled harder on my hand. I put up the tiniest bit of resistance, trying to show I wasn't a complete tool for willing going into a bathroom with a girl, but quickly followed her in.

"What are we doing in here, Victoria?" I looked at her, confused. This was a single toilet bathroom. I didn't even know this was up here.

She clicked the lock on the door and turned to face me. We were silent for a second, staring at each other. She was standing in front of the door, hands were behind her back, and her cleavage thrusted in front of her. She started turning side to side in that cute way girls do, seeming to ponder something. "So...you like me, right?"

My heart shot into my throat and my lips went numb. "S-s-sorry?" No way this is actually happening.

"You like me. I can tell. They way you look at me in class." She started to cutely saunter over to me, raising a hand up to take her hair down which beautifully framed her face again. "Look," she looked up at me with a cute, pouty face. "I'm really nervous about this interview, and when I get nervous, I kinda..." She stopped for a second to look down at her skirt. She quickly looked back up at me and then over to the toilet. "Well, you might want to sit down. She lowered the cover on the toilet, effectively making it a seat, and guided me over to it. I looked down at the seat and plopped down on it. When I looked up, I realized I was at waist level to her and she was about ten inches away from me. I could see her skirt pulled tight around her juicy thighs, and right between them, was that little bump. Maybe it was some frill from her no doubt Victoria's Secret panties.

Holy crap, this is happening. She's got me in a bathroom, alone, and I didn't put up any kind of fight at all. I'm such a pig. This has to be a test. There's no way this is real. Oh my god...is that...I can smell her perfume, but there's something else. Like a musk. I looked at her skirt, hiding her no doubt cute, pretty, frilled panties. She must be wet under there. How am I this lucky?

I felt her put a finger on my chin and pull my gaze upward and I realized I'd been staring since I sat down. She had a slight smile on her perfect face. "When I get nervous, my body just gets really worked up, and things don't always...go where they should. Do you think you can help me, Eric?"

I swallowed, realizing I hadn't been breathing, and coughed a little. "Y-y-yeah..."

"Well, you see..." She brought her hands to the hem of her skirt and started to pull it up. Oh my god this is it. I watched as she painstakingly revealed more and more of her perfect thighs. God those were perfect thighs. God this girl is beautiful. I could feel my cock starting to harden in my jeans. Her legs seemed to keep going on and on and then I saw something else, something purple, almost like a...

WHAT THE FUCK?

I gasped as she pulled her skirt up the rest of the way. As she did, a cock rose from behind her skirt.

I jumped back slightly in surprise, my eyes transfixed on the cock that shouldn't have been there. It must have been 7 or 8 inches and at least an inch in diameter. Bigger by at least two inches than my own. It pulsed with her heart beat, and thick veins ran down its sides. The purple head had a tiny drop of precum leaking from the tip. The shaft was framed by her pink panties that were pulled to the side. A set of balls hung down between her legs, heavy, but completely hairless.

I couldn't look away. "You...you have..."

"See my problem?" Her cute voice interrupted me. "When I'm nervous, it just pops out. And there's nothing I can do to make it go down." I managed to look from her cock up at her face. It was that cute face that women make when they want something. So full of worry, so innocent. So cute and sexy. And here was a huge cock attached to that cute, sexy, adorable body. Her gaze fixed on my eyes. Her blue eyes shined down on me and I was speechless. I looked back down at her cock. I swallowed again. I'd never even considered this beautiful woman having something so masculine. Sure I could appreciate cocks on porn and their masculinity, what's a good porno without a big cock? But this cock was different. Maybe it was the cute, sexy way she talked, maybe it was her gorgeous face, or her beautiful body, maybe all three, but I found myself staring at her cock and admiring its femininity. It was a beautiful cock.

"It just won't stay tucked in my panties. But, I think you can help me, Eric. I need to feel someone...else...on it."

Someone...else?

"It never goes down with just my hand. Look, I stroke it..." I watched her dainty hand move down to her thick meat and start to slowly stroke the shaft, "...and then I cum..." I watched her milk a drop of precum to the tip, making it run down the head, threatening to fall to the floor, "...and it just stays so hard." My eyes were glued to the droplet as I listened to her. I swallowed, realizing my mouth was watering.

What is this girl doing to me? I don't like cock. I'm not gay!

"You know what." Her angelic voice brought me out of my reverie. "Here's how you can help me." My heart started beating faster, unsure of what she was planning next. "All I'm going to do is touch you with it. That's all I need!" She slowly started to bring her cock closer, inch by inch, toward my face. I started to lean away from it. "It's okay Eric." She reached for my chin again and tore my eyes away from her cock to look at her face. Her bright blue eyes were so innocent, so needy, so trusting. "Don't worry. I won't do anything you don't want to do." I nodded slightly, her hand still on my chin. She was so beautiful. She continued to bring her cock closer to my face, aiming towards one of my cheeks, but I couldn't take my eyes away from her gorgeous face framed by shimmering hair.

She made contact with my clean shaven cheek, and chills shot through my body. I could feel her precum smear onto my cheek. "Oh yes, that's perfect." I tried to turn my head slightly but she delicately, but firmly guided my chin back to her eyes. "You're doing perfect, Eric. Ah, you're getting me so worked up, look." She kept her cock on my face as she let go of my chin. She reached up to her shirt and started to undo a button allowing more of her breasts to come into view. My eyes locked onto her cleavage as she pulled out one of her tits from her bra. The nipple was hard and red, poking out from the rest of the breast. "See what you do to me, Eric?" She gently pinched the nipple and started to rub her cock along my face at the same time. At this point my cock was hard as steel creating a tent in my jeans.

My gaze was glued to her tits and her moaning face, and I barely noticed when she wiped her cock across my lips. I felt wetness on my lips and instinctively licked it off. I suddenly felt a gooeyness in my mouth, but rather sweet, with barely a hint of saltiness. Wow! That's what she tastes like? It was like a sweet, thick water coating my tongue. I had never had pussy that tasted so good! And the fact that it came from her cock. My own cock responded by jerking in my pants. This girl was never ending surprises, and so fucking hot.

I refocused back on her face checking to see if she had noticed. She had her eyes closed and she was now rubbing her cock on my other cheek. She looked down at me and smiled, lust slowing filling her gaze. "Eric, you're making me so hot." She reached into her other breast and pulled it out, toying with the nipple. Her breasts were perfect twins together, begging to be licked, sucked, nibbled. My hormone filled brain couldn't tear away from her breasts. As I stared at her perfect mounds, she brought her cock across my lips smearing more precum. I licked again, and this time she was watching.

"Oh? Your tongue likes my cream?" Oh god yes. Her soothing voice only served to further deepen my testosterone high. "Here, you can have some more of you'd like." She brought her cock slowly back over to my mouth and painted another layer of precum on my lips then moved to my cheek again. I eagerly licked both my lips, getting every molecule of her sweet nectar onto my tongue. I swallowed, testing how it would feel sliding down my throat.

"Oh goodness. Was that not enough? Here, let me try this." She slid her cock back to my lips and placed the tip on both my lips. Had my mouth been open, her cock would've pointed straight to the back of my throat. I waited for a moment, then I felt her cock head move slightly. I looked down to see her cock flexing at the entrance to my mouth. I suddenly felt her precum oozing past the light seal of my lips and into my mouth. I hummed a moan as my tongue quickly spread the taste throughout my mouth, further deepening my drunken hormonal state. I could feel my cock hard as diamond in my shorts. She was literally pushing her precum into my mouth, and I was loving it.

"Thank you so much, Eric. You're helping me so much. I can already feel myself starting to relax more." She smiled down at me, but then, she looked worried. "But I want us both to enjoy this, okay?"

"This is definitely different that I'm used to, but I'm enjoying this, really!" I said to her.

"You're so sweet to say that. I want to make it even better for you. Do you like the taste of my cream?" I slowly nodded. "Good! I think I can help you taste my cream a little more, but you need to open your mouth." I was so eager to taste more of her. It felt so right to want more of her cream and, with no hesitation, I parted my lips wide enough for her cock head. "What a good boy, so eager."

I blushed. This girl was amazing.

"Now, stick out your tongue."

I pushed my tongue out from my mouth and flattened it. I watched her as she slowly brought her cock head over my tongue. When before I wouldn't thought a cock could only be male, masculine, somehow when I now looked at this cock, I only saw how beautiful it was. I found that I was eager to taste it again, needed to taste it. I could feel myself salivating in anticipation. She gently rested her cock on my outstretched tongue. I could taste even more of her precum on it, but also another taste that I couldn't quite place. I looked up at her. Her face was a mixture of lust and concentration, but still beamed beauty unending. She looked into my eyes with those magnificent gems. "Now don't you move, Eric. I'll take care of everything." She looked back down to her cock. I followed her gaze and saw her flex her cock again several times. Each time it would jump just barely off of my tongue and then would lay back down with a wet plop. Soon, she had another juicy bead of precum dribbling down her cock head. It landed on my tongue and I close my eyes and moaned. So good. "Here, let me spread it around." She grabbed the base of her shaft and began to circle her cock head around my tongue, making sure to apply her precum to every one of my taste buds. She moaned as she slid her cock around, the sensitive under part of her cock being stimulated by my tongue. More precum seeped out and onto my tongue as she circled again and again. I finally figured out the extra taste. It was her. The taste of her actual cock. Musk mixed with a feminine undertone that could only come from a girl. My tongue was soon coated in the delicious tastes and I felt myself beginning to drool from the corners of my mouth.

She giggled. "Oh no, my cream is coming out of your mouth. I know, close your lips around my cock head so that all that tasty cream stays in your beautiful mouth." Oh god yes. I slowly retracted my tongue, taking care to never let her cock lose contact with it. I brought my lips over her cock head and sealed them just behind her helmet. We both moaned. I had her wonderful cock in my mouth now and she was continuing to dribble precum onto my tongue.

"Oh Eric, that's perfect." She cooed. "Now you can keep tasting all my sweet cream. Does it taste good?" I looked up into her eyes, which seemed so comforting, so delicate, and nodded. "I'm so glad. Okay, I'm going to try spreading it around like I did before. You don't have to do anything, just keep those perfect lips closed, and that tongue on my cock to catch all my cream." She smiled so sweetly, so innocently. Then, she started to push her cock into my mouth. Lust slowly consumed her face as she began to push her cock in and out. "I'm spreading my cream all over your tongue, just make..." she moaned, "...make sure you keep that tongue on my cock, ready to catch it all." She moaned again as she continued to rub across my tongue. I could feel every part of her perfect cock in my mouth as it slid back and forth. The firm helmet of her cock seemed to be made to slide across my tongue.

12