The Classmate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, my mouth was almost filled to the brim with saliva and her sweet, savory cream, so I swallowed, making room for more. I felt the thick mixture coat my throat as it went down so deliciously. In swallowing, I had tightened my mouth around her cock and she moaned even louder. "Oh god yes. What a good boy! That's it. Keep my cock nice and tight in your mouth." She continued to pump her cock in and out of my mouth, speeding up just slightly. "Your perfect mouth feels so good on my cock!" The new tightness increased the supply of precum into my mouth. I looked up at her and she had her gaze fixed on her cock entering my mouth over and over. She looked at me with her perfect eyes. "You're such a good boy for helping me before my interview." She stroked my cheek as she spoke in a loving, almost motherly way. She gently stroked my jawline and neck as she continued to pump her drooling cock into my mouth. Her hand slowly moved up to my hair and then to the back of my head. Her head rolled back and she moaned as she started to pick up speed. She was pistoning faster in my mouth, reaching farther back on my tongue. She held my head and began to use it as leverage for her movements. This is amazing, she's actually fucking my mouth. My mind was swimming in hormones, and for some reason my cock only got harder at the realization that I was being used by this girl, this goddess, for her pleasure. I started to suck harder, desperate to show her how much I wanted to help her. She moaned and her cock started to go further back in my mouth. She was hitting new areas in my throat and I gagged just slightly.

"It's okay sweetheart, just make sure to keep swallowing my cream." She continued to pump her cock, threatening my gag reflex again. I started to panic. "Swallow, sweetheart, swallow." I started to swallow almost continuously and suddenly her cock slid into my throat. "That's it! Yes! You're so good at drinking my cream." Feeling her cock slide in and out of my throat only turned me on more. I focused on keeping my throat relaxed, and was soon able to only need to swallow every now and then to clear the precum and saliva in my mouth. She was able to freely pump her cock into my throat without resistance, but I could still feel her large meat spreading out my throat, rubbing against the sides.

"Oh god yes! Such a good boy, Eric!" My head swam. I couldn't tell if it was the taste of her precum, the smell of her musk, the slight oxygen deprivation, her pet name calling, or my own arousal, but I was in heaven. It felt so right so let her pump her cock into my throat, feeling it pulse on my tongue. Her pink panties were now gently mashing into my nose on every thrust in and her balls would lightly slap against my chin as she bottomed out in my mouth.

"Oh, you're making me feel so good Eric!" She moaned as she held my head in her hands, thrusting into my mouth. "I'm getting close. Would you like to taste all my cream?" I could barely nod in return, not that she seemed willing to wait for an answer. "Oh god, here it comes. Oh god! OH GOD! OOOOHHHHH!!!!" She buried her cock into my throat, her panties mashed against my face. My air was cut off as I felt her thick cock pump stream after stream of thick cum straight into my throat, past my tongue, and into my stomach. "Good boy! Swallow all my cream!" After about four or five shots, she pulled back just slightly and resumed sliding her cock along my tongue as it shot more cum into my mouth. Even after shooting five times down my throat, she was still able to fill up my mouth with her cum. Finally able to taste the real thing, I found it much thicker and sweeter than her precum and I eagerly swallowed trying to clear my mouth for more cum. Finally, her cock stopped pumping into my mouth, but continued to gently flex every second or so, the last bit of her orgasm dying down. I continued to gently suck on her and looked up to her face. She had a light sheen of sweat covering her face and arms. Her eyes basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

She looked down at me and smiled sweetly. "Thank you so much for helping me, Eric." She said, stroking my face, her cock still in my mouth. "Did you enjoy the taste of my cream?" I nodded in response as she stroked my hair. "You swallow so well." She started to retract her hips, slowly withdrawing her cock from my mouth. My lips kept their seal for as long as possible until the tip was again at my lips. I gently kissed it as she pulled her cock away completely. I looked at her and she smiled again. "I need to get to my interview now." She tucked her cock away into her panties and pulled her skirt down, covering the source of my nirvana for the last several minutes. "I'll see you around, Eric." She picked up her bag, flashed me another dazzling smile, and walked toward the door. She opened it and I watched her walk away as the door closed behind her.

I sat there for a moment, my cock straining in my pants. I could still taste her cum on my tongue. But soon my mind started to defog, the cloud of arousal dissipating. I stared at the door for a minute, contemplating what had just happened.

I just sucked a cock...and liked it...

12