The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth chimed in, "Yes, and the three of us get to decide on the mating ritual. We'll have to look up some of the Mayan and Aztec ceremonies." Giggles all around.

When we got home, I went to catch up on email while the women went up to change. There was a message from Sam asking how things were going with Amy. There was a recent message from Amy marked URGENT. She said, "I couldn't raise you on the phone so am sending this email. I have a cat. Roscoe goes to the kennel when I travel. (He doesn't like it but tolerates it.) When I called the kennel today about taking Roscoe for my trip to Vermont, they were all booked up for five days!

"I am very sorry about this development, because your assignment sounded interesting and exciting. I will come as soon as my cat problem is resolved!

"Is there any chance that Roscoe might be welcome at your house? He travels well and is a very laid back feline. He has a harness and a long leash, so that I can keep him from straying where he doesn't belong. If you are inclined to let me bring him, please call immediately, it doesn't matter how late.

"If this is too much complication, I'll understand and we can reschedule for a time when I can leave him in Boston."

Oh my, a lawyer with built in cat. I closed out the session and went to find my women. They had run themselves through the shower and were reading in Emma's big bed.

"Ladies, we have a crisis. A pussy crisis!"

Beth had her usual sharp response. "Alec, there's something about you that attracts pussies! What is it this time?"

All three of them were lying there laughing at me. Anna pulled the sheet down and I was treated to the sight of three wide open crotches, with glistening pussies staring at me.

"Cover yourselves, hussies!" More laughter. "This is serious. Amy Chen says she can't come tomorrow because the kennel is full and can't care for her cat. She asked if we would be willing to have her bring Roscoe with her. Allegedly, he is well behaved and wears a harness that she uses with a leash to keep him from instantly getting lost."

Eyes were rolling. Emma said, "I thought we were adequately supplied with pussies, but maybe one more would be ok?"

Explosions of giggles.

"If you don't calm down over there, I may have to apply my hand to some backsides. I assume I can call her and say ok?"

Emma looked at the other two, who nodded, and she did also. I picked up the phone and dialed Amy.

"Hello, this is Amy."

"May I please talk to Roscoe?"

"Alec! I'm so sorry about this! Will you forgive me for being hung up on my cat?"

"Amy, I have consulted with the three pussies at this house, and they want you to come tomorrow and bring Roscoe. They want to know what he eats, so we can be prepared."

Mutterings at my end. "Three pussies at this house! Who does he think he is?"

"Amy, let me have you talk to Emma Clinton, who is my grandmother and owns this house."

"Amy, I hope you will forgive my rude grandson. He has a most uncivil tongue at times. I would be pleased to have Roscoe visit. He needs to stay inside at night. There are varmints up here who might like a taste of kitty. He's not going to spray on my furniture, is he? That smell is tough to get rid of."

"Oh, Mrs. Clinton, thank you so much. Roscoe has visited some of my friends with no bad results. And the breeder I purchased him from required that he be neutered before he came home with me. So far, there have been no accidents."

"Fine, we will look for the two of you around noon, and will have some lunch ready when you arrive."

While Emma was talking to Amy, I crawled into bed and pinched several impertinent nipples. Which got me growls and kisses.

"You are so bad, Alec, I don't why we let you sleep with us, anyway."

The source of that comment promptly got me on top of her, with something hard nudging between her legs. She flipped us over and slid herself down enough to avoid penetration.

"You're naughty. I'm all clean and you are not getting in there tonight. Try one of these other pussies if you are terribly needy!"

I hugged my mom and snuggled down for a good night's sleep. I liked Emma's rule that everyone in her bed had to be naked. Nothing like a warm body to cuddle with.

The morning sun was shining on the four of us when I opened my eyes. Standing at the foot of the bed with coffee and juice was Emily, smiling at me. She put her finger to her lips to keep me from waking the others and nodded in the direction of the table out on the veranda. I slipped carefully out, but not before a voice behind me said, "Nice ass."

Emily was more interested in my front, where something was hard and erect. She giggled and grabbed me. I hugged her around the shoulders and said, "Have we been introduced?" which produced more giggles.

"You promised me we could get to know each other very well." She followed me to the bathroom, stroking and squeezing. As I tried to get to the toilet, she hiked up her dress and thrust me between her legs, humping me.

"If you don't let me go, you are going to get pee all over you."

"Maybe that would be nice. My girlfriend Sarah says she got in the shower with Mark and made him pee all over her. She said it was warm and nice."

I finally got to empty my bladder, hanging on to her waist and saying, "There are lots of kinky sex games. Some women like to be tied up and peed on."

I had an instant idea and said, "Get out of your clothes and let's consult the other women."

As usual, getting out of her clothes meant dropping the dress on the floor. Emily was gloriously bare underneath. Her tight body and modest curves turned me on. I picked her up and walked back to the big bed, announcing, "This nymphet attacked me in the bathroom and wants to know when she gets to have what you have."

Emma sat up and opened the covers next to her, indicating a location for Emily. I dumped the warm body in the hole and stood back. I was still hard and noticed eyes were on my cock and not on Emily.

She giggled again and said, "Look, he's all ready."

Anna, who was on one side of Emily said dismissively, "He is hard most of the time. Nothing unusual." Then she turned and began kissing and nipping and tickling. Soon, all four of them were a wriggling mass of hands and laughter. I jumped on top and began bestowing kisses.

Emma finally said, "Emily, there is a little ceremony that we women have when Alec finds a new partner. Would you like to have that happen this afternoon?"

Emily's eyes lit up and then she suddenly looked stricken. 'Oh gosh, we have graduation practice at 4 and Mom will never let me miss that! Can we wait one day, only one day more?" Her voice was full of anxiety.

Anna hugged her and calmly said, "Young lady, maybe it's not the end of the world to wait twenty-four hours more."

Everyone smiled, even Emily, and we all got up. I said, "Hey, that was a good decision, we've got Amy and Roscoe coming today and that could get complicated."

Emma looked at me, wheels turning, and said, smiling, "Yes, there may be some challenges with our new lawyer adjusting to the Clinton clan."

Emily said, "Who is Roscoe?"

Beth responded with a glint in her eye, "He's coming with Amy to provide protection."

"Really?"

Anna added, "I understand he is large and ferocious and eats eighteen year old girls for breakfast."

We were standing in the kitchen in a circle around the island. I grabbed Emily and pulled her back against me, circling my arms around her waist. I wanted to cover her breasts but restrained myself. I said to her, "Roscoe is Amy's cat, who has special permission from Emma to visit us because the kennel in Boston is full right now."

Emily wiggled against me and said, laughing, "Another pussy in this house, aren't we getting pretty full up?"

Emma responded, archly, "Down girl, down. There is work to do before Amy arrives. We have to organize our paperwork about the new corporation. And we have to clean and fix up the attic room for her and Roscoe."

Beth looked up sharply and said, "I thought that room was only for ...." She caught herself and blushed.

Anna walked over and hugged Beth, saying, "Oh you did, did you?" From the side, I could see her reach down and pinch Beth's nipple.

Emma intervened, "Will you girls stop fooling around. Alec is going to think we are running a sorority house!"

I grinned my widest smile and grabbed her, kissing and biting all available parts. She squealed and yelled at me to stop. I looked at the others and said, "Don't you think this is the sexiest house mother you've ever seen?"

I dragged Emma to the deep pile rug and everyone jumped on. Emily was darting in and out, laughing and pinching every good part she could reach. I grabbed Emily by the crotch and pulled her to me, mashing her tits and frenching her good. Her arms were around my neck in a death grip. She looked up at the others and said, "What about right now? We're all here and I'm horny as all get out. Please?"

Emma sat up, hair askew and dress around her waist, and said, "Work first, play later."

By noon, the five of us had made everything look respectable, and Emma and Anna had a set of notebooks ready on the credenza in the dining room.

We wandered out to the front porch for a break, and at that very moment, a car came up the drive. I went down to be the official greeter and waved her in next to my truck. The driver's window went down and the cutest Asian face I had ever seen said, "Oh, this is so nice. It's a great trip and a wonderful day, but I'm glad to be here, and so is Roscoe."

I peered in at the large orange cat in the passenger seat. Roscoe had big yellow eyes that were checking me out intently.

"Roscoe, this is Alec. He's one of your new friends at this new place. Everything is going to be ok. Come here and we'll go up to meet everyone else. "

Roscoe let out a loud meow, which sounded very much like, "Oh all right, you didn't ask me about this trip but I guess I'll behave for now." Then he jumped into Amy's arms and licked her cheek.

I opened the door and helped them out. Amy looked at me and said, "You see why I'm hopelessly in love with this cat? Can we go up and meet your family?"

I grabbed a suitcase and a briefcase and followed them up the path. Roscoe stared at me over Amy's shoulder, approving my valet status.

Emma came to the front step and said, "Welcome to Vermont and the Clinton home. We're pleased you could make the trip. Would you like to sit and have a refreshment with us?"

I took the luggage inside and helped Emily with the fresh lemonade. When we returned with the tray, introductions had been made and Roscoe was accepting petting from strangers. As I was passing glasses, Roscoe jumped from Amy's lap to the railing and made a circuit of the porch. When he finished, he came back to the group and made his way to Emma's lap, where he let out a loud purr and put his head down.

Anna said, "Amy, your cat has cased the joint and already discovered who the boss lady is."

Amy sat back, sipped her drink and said, "I was so apprehensive about this. He's never been this far from home, and never met people who weren't at our apartment first. You must keep some special mountain magic around here to make him so relaxed."

Emma scratched Roscoe under the chin and got quiet purrs in response. She picked up the conversation, "We have some lunch and we've set aside as much of the afternoon as you would like for our meeting. But we hope we can interest you in a hike and some swimming before the day is out. In Vermont, you need to make good use of days like this."

Amy said, "Oh my, I wish more of my clients were like you. I'm just getting my solo practice off the ground and the hours are long when anxious clients are all over you about their business plans."

Beth and Emily went in to organize the salad and sandwiches, while Emma, Anna and I began a description of what our new company was all about. Amy said, "I'll have lots of questions later, but right now just use your own words to describe what you want to do."

We talked business right through lunch and up to three o'clock, when it seemed everyone had run down for the moment.

Amy said, "What if we take that break you suggested while I digest some of this. I actually do have a harness and a long leash for Roscoe if you think he can come along."

Emma responded, "Let's take a chance. It will certainly surprise us to see a cat out walking with a leash. It's about a mile to our swimming hole but the trail is easy so all you need are shorts and sneakers."

In a few minutes, we were strolling out the back door and up the hill. Looking indignant, Roscoe kept growling at his mistress as she kept the leash pretty short. I was leading up the trail when Roscoe came bounding by towing Amy. He would dash twenty yards uphill to the end of the leash, then look back at Amy wanting to know what the delay was.

In fits and starts, with fearless feline in front, we made it to the pond, where Emily slipped off her sneakers, dropped her dress and plunged into the water yelling, "Last one in cooks dinner!"

Amy looked around at everyone losing their clothes and asked, "Skinny?"

Anna said, "Yes, but if you'd rather keep your underwear on, go right ahead. We're just a bunch of nudists at our little swimming hole."

I was climbing onto the raft and facing the shore when Amy stripped down, tied Roscoe's lead to a bush, and dove in. She took a dozen nice swimming strokes and poked her head over the edge of the float. She smiled at me and said, "So one of your perks around here is watching naked women, lots of them?"

I leaned over and gave her a hand up, saying, "Actually, it's the women who get to watch me and my magnificent body."

Emily laughed, "Don't mind him, he's always full of it."

Amy stretched out on her front and sighed. "Do you suppose I could make a living up here? With an extra long lunch break every day?"

We were interrupted by a loud yowl from Roscoe, who was angry about being abandoned. I had a wild thought and dove in, heading back to the shore. Still in knee deep water, I unhooked his leash, put him on my shoulder and slowly backed into deeper water, now facing the raft and his owner. Lots of noise in various pitches was coming from the cat, but he was careful not to puncture me with his claws as I breast stroked back to the raft, Roscoe standing on my shoulders with most of him draped over my head and still dry. When we got there, he nonchalantly hopped off and walked up and down Amy's back, purring and chirping with happiness at his great adventure.

"My god, Alec, how did you know he wouldn't tear you to pieces when you got to deep water." Beth's eyes were big and round. Her tits were big and round and pink too. I wondered how I was going to stay soft with this much bountiful flesh on all sides. I slid onto the deck, belly down and put my head on my hands.

Amy said to Beth, "He is a hunk, isn't he? Does he have a girlfriend?"

Emma broke in, deciding not to start down a path of evasions. "Amy, it didn't start out this way, but over the past several weeks, Alec has accumulated several girlfriends." She smiled and glanced at the others, who were watching this revelation come forth. "All of us in fact."

I opened my eyes and looked in Amy's direction. She was sitting up, open-mouthed. She started to say something, then thought better of it. Then began again. "All of you, and everyone is happy?"

Four voices simultaneously and enthusiastically said, "Yes!"

There was silence, and Amy spoke up again, "Is it ok if I ask, you mean girlfriends with benefits?"

Amy had really pretty tits, and they were capped by two very stiff pink nipples. I wondered if this talk was getting her hot and bothered. I did not have to wait long to find out.

Anna, who was about Amy's age, with equally pretty and excited tits, said, "You mean, like fucking benefits?" Everyone laughed and Roscoe yowled. I was getting hard.

Without knowing it, Amy's hand made a pass over her mound. From where I was, I could see wet pink flesh. Amy started when she realized where her hand was and where my eyes were looking.

Emily was looking intently at Amy, wondering how to explain her own predicament. I turned my head and mouthed at her, "Don't say anything, make it a secret."

Roscoe climbed into Amy's deliciously naked lap and rubbed himself against the side of her breast. Then his tongue darted out and licked the nipple. Amy flinched and Anna said, "Looks like we have two predatory males here. Everyone laughed. Roscoe meowed, wanting to know about all the unusual behavior. Amy hugged him to her bosom and said, "I guess you can do that, all these women have a boyfriend and I just broke up with mine."

A chorus of "ohs" went up, and hands were extended to rub her shoulders, neck and behind. Soon, Amy and Roscoe were enveloped in love, on the sunny swim float in the pond on the Clinton homestead.

I slid into the water and said to Roscoe, "Want a ride back, badass cat, or do you have a better offer?"

He decided I was a safer bet and assumed the drape position on my head. When we got to shore, I grabbed my sneakers and shorts and went down the trail au naturel letting him roam freely ahead.

I had put out lemonade and little sandwiches by the time the others wandered in, not hurrying in the warm sunshine. They had shorts and tops on but were clutching their underwear. I sat at the table looking over Amy's notes with Roscoe stretched out keeping me company. Amy said, "He is not allowed on the table at home, you're spoiling him." Roscoe looked at Amy's frown and then looked at me. I stroked his chin and said to him, "I guess us boys are going to have to stick together, aren't we?" Roscoe put his head down and closed his eyes. Amy sniffed and followed the others upstairs to the shower.

Anna and Emily were last, naked as the day they were born and smiling ear to ear. Cooing at Roscoe, who opened an eye for them, they leant over and kissed me, making sure a boob pressed into me from each side. They whispered, "She thinks you are hot. Very hot! But we didn't tell her about your initiation ceremony for new girlfriends." Emily crawled into my lap and added, "It's ok if you do her first. I'm willing to be last.... and best!"

Anna reached around and pinched the perky nipples. "You are a very wayward girl. My mother would take her cane to your bottom."

Emily pulled Anna into my lap too. Roscoe had his head up, eyes narrowed at these antics.

After the kissing and nipping and pinching calmed down, I said, "I'm used to moving fast, but this is warp speed! Are you sure she won't just kick me between my legs?"

I had a hand on each of their behinds, kneading and pulling. Anna whispered, "Emily, if you were already a member of the circle, the two of us could drag him out back and do lovely things to him in the grass."

Emily could play the tease game too. "Anna, it's ok if you want him to yourself. My fingers are dripping from your wet pussy. Are you just too horny to wait for later?" She leaned forward and gave Anna a wet sloppy kiss with a lot of tongue.

I stood up and dumped them forward over the table. Roscoe jumped out of the way with an injured expression. Alternating bottoms, I administered ten quick spanks to each. "This is to punish you for misbehavior while I'm trying to work, and to get you thinking about tonight's orgy."

I was just finishing as the others came down the stairs. Looking at Emma, I said, "These two wenches are out of control. Give them some scullery work to do."

Emma played the role, grabbed them both by the ear and marched off to the kitchen. Amy sat down next to me and asked if I had any questions about the material in front of me. She seemed unworried about my nakedness. Roscoe jumped into her lap and purred.