The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say here that we could have a nonprofit parent with for profit subsidiary if we wanted to create a public interest commitment for the corporation. Would the market penalize us for that structure? "

She responded, "The market would be concerned about the majority control by the nonprofit parent. Wall Street doesn't like minority stock positions."

"But didn't Google do that with separate classes of stock?"

"Yes, but Clinton Enterprises isn't Google!" She smiled at me, restraining a laugh since she didn't know whether I thought that was funny or not.

I gave her a frown and looked her over top to bottom. Medium height, black tee shirt without bra, steel gray running shorts, no makeup. She stared back.

I got up and stood behind her, massaging strong muscled shoulders. "You can do that as long as you want," she said. I leaned over and kissed her ear. "Counselor, I like your direct approach. Don't change it."

My hands eased up her out of the chair and into a hug. And a hot kiss as she folded herself into me.

A voice from the kitchen doorway said, "I knew it. I just knew it! The minute she walked up the path to our front door, I said to myself that this was the kind of woman that would like it here."

Amy rushed into Emma's arms, hugging and kissing. "Oh my god, who wouldn't? A sexy grandmother, three sexy sisters, a total stud, and the garden spot of the universe!"

"Oh, I forgot, you like my cat! And he likes you!" Roscoe's nap was interrupted as Amy draped him over my head. It was hard to believe he wasn't clawing my scalp off at the rude treatment. Instead, Amy, Emma and I got deep purrs asking what the new fuss was about. I gathered him into my arms, grabbed a pillow from the couch and ensconced him on top of the bookcase where he could preside over the unruly group.

I shouted, "Meeting everyone. With clothes on!" Emma looked at me, then reached out and squeezed my semi-hard cock. "Mister, you better take your own advice." Amy looked at me sidewise, and then reached down herself for a squeeze.

I said to Emma, "Is the corporate counsel being too familiar?" My arm was around both of them, fondling stiff nipples.

"If she is, it is all your fault. I thought you were supposed to be interested in her brains, not her body?"

Leaving that hanging, I vanished up the stairs for a quick shower and some clothes.

In a few minutes, with everyone decent and sitting around the table, I said, "It looks like we are off to a good start with Amy as our lawyer. She has done a nice job of laying out some organizational options for us. I know you haven't read this stuff yet, and you will want to think it over. Why don't we use the next hour or so for Q&A. That should help you get your arms around this lawyer stuff, and we can go at it again in the morning. Before dinner, we should do a round of chores, this has been a pretty lazy day so far." I smiled. There were the usual grumps. "Doesn't know his place, arrogant bastard. Useless male."

Anna jumped in, "Amy, don't misunderstand us. This is really good material you gave us and we're really happy you decided to come up. But you realize this guy at the head of the table is so good at everything, we have to take him down a notch now and then."

Nods and muttered assents. Amy was sitting to my right. I reached over and pulled her into my lap. "All right, I've kidnapped the lawyer, what are you going to do about it?" I reached up under her shirt and fondled the luscious breast I found there. She whispered in my ear, "What island are you taking me to?" and kissed me with open mouth.

"Oh no! He's done it again. Another conquest and she's only been here since noon!"

I stood up and let Amy down. "Doesn't sound like we're up for legal work, so let's get on with the chores. Amy, you're excused since you had a long drive and you're new. Emily, you have to be in town tonight, we'll see you in the morning."

I headed for the woodshed and the splitting maul.

At five, with a considerable pile of wood at my feet, Emma came out to fetch me for cocktails. "It's no joke, Alex, she is completely taken by you."

I added, "And by the rest of you." We hugged each other. "Do you have one of your special dresses for her?"

Emma was still in a tight hug, conveying in her body language just a hint of jealousy about yet another attractive female joining what started out as a small clan, but was becoming a full fledged harem.

"I told her a few minutes ago we liked to dress up a bit for cocktails on the veranda and that Beth would show her the dress choices. Don't you think that her black hair and fair skin will look nice in the red and yellow one?"

I pushed her up against the nearby pole and rubbed myself up and down on her front. She thrust back. "Am I going to get frozen out by all the young pussy you are accumulating?"

I kissed her hard. "You want me to show you the answer to that? Right here? Right now?" I began pulling up the hem of her dress.

Her hands on my ass pulled me into her, but she said, "I can wait until you've christened Amy's cunt with that beautiful cock of yours. I want to watch. I want to get all wet when she screams. Then I want you in me. All the way in me. Can you do that?" She smiled at the challenge to my virility. We'd come a long way, she and I, in a few weeks.

I twirled us around, loving the excitement and closeness of her. "Yes, I can do that, but you have to promise me one thing."

Now she twirled us around again, in the woodshed, of all places.

"Only one promise?"

"Yes, you have to promise to be as hot and insanely addicting for me as you are right now."

We stopped spinning out in late afternoon sun, breathing heavily. She put her hands on my shoulders, arms stretched out, eyes smoldering, and said, "Yes."

I kissed her quickly and said, "I'd better get cleaned up again. Same routine as for Anna?"

She laughed, "Yes, if you're up for it."

By five-thirty, everyone was gathered on the second floor veranda and I was serving Emma's special punch. A double recipe had been needed, since there were now six chairs occupied. Five of them held beautiful women in beautiful granny sack dresses. It made me hard to know that there was not a single piece of underwear on any of them. At least, I assumed Beth had convinced Amy of this tradition to go with the dresses.

I noticed Amy glancing at Emma, not wanting to break the quiet. Finally, she said, "This is a special place for you, Emma, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. Why don't you come over here with me to the railing. I want to tell you something."

The two of them stood side by side looking out at the water. Emma said quietly, "The day after Alec got here, we were having drinks and watching the sunset. Just like this. He came over and stood behind me. He's really very male now, and I was feeling a little tingle at his closeness. He put his arms around me from the back and felt up my breasts, teasing my nipples through the cloth of my dress. I didn't have a bra on and I was very aroused. Then he undid the straps of my dress and let it drop to the floor. He kissed the back of my neck and pressed his fingers into my sex."

Emma had her hands around Amy and was pinching her nipples. She glanced at me and motioned with her head. I got the message and approached them quietly. Amy and Emma's dresses found their way to the floor as I moved forward.

"I didn't know what was going on, but he dropped his own shorts and poked his hard prick into my backside. His fingers were in me and I was gushing on him. and you know what he said next, he asked me, 'Do you mind if we enjoy the view while we are doing this?' "

I was close up behind Amy and my hard prick was between her cheeks.

"And then he took me, Amy. He just bent me over the rail and took me. I hadn't had sex for years and suddenly it felt so nice. "

My shorts were on the floor and my cock was rubbing in Amy's ass crack. She was totally still, looking out at the lake and listening to Emma's words. But my fingers found the same wet pussy I had found when Emma and I first had sex. I looked at Emma, standing at Amy's side, and she nodded. I caressed Amy's neck and gently bent her body down. There was no resistance. I nudged her legs apart and found her wet cunt with my eager cock. I entered easily, but her body was tense. I stroked in and out and quickly she melted, pushing back into me.

Emma continued, "I did ask him to wait for me. He said, 'Tell me when.' And I did and we came together. I couldn't believe how nice it was."

Amy turned and smiled at me, "Please wait for me." I nodded back and said, "Tell me when."

I was busy inside Amy, whose body was warming up fast. The others looked at me, smiling, almost giggling.

Amy started vocalizing, "Oh god, please don't stop. More. Harder. Yes. Yes. Yes."

And then she came, with a little squeal, and a smothered scream, and a giant shudder. In the middle of which I let loose with a loud "Yes." Then, realizing there were other wet and ready women waiting for me, I slowed quickly and turned to Beth, pushing her down into the same worshipful position as Amy. She wasn't expecting my big cock and gasped as I firmly speared her, driving all the way to her full depth.

Beth was full of mischief. She cursed me, "What are you doing, you good for nothing bastard! Fucking your mother without permission!"

Her only problem was that the magic potion had done its work and her cunt was gushing and pulsing all over me. Anna and Emma were attacking Beth with lips and fingers. In seconds her orgasm arrived, with accompanying shriek. In a moment, I was seated in Anna's clutching pussy, sending her over the top in nothing flat.

Keeping my promise, I quickly dodged back and grabbed Emma by the hips, driving into her as well. She pushed back hard, taking my full length in one stroke. She had words for me, "What took you so long, sonny?"

I worked fiercely into Emma's welcoming snatch, feeling my own orgasm arriving. Amy and Anna were locked in a tight embrace, laughing and crying, and coming to Emma's rescue. Hands and mouths were all over us, kissing, biting, licking. I pulled Emma up, turned her around, and plunged back in, thrusting up harder than ever. The three of us were in a vertical tangle that couldn't last. I gave a last great heave and came into Emma, fountaining for all I was worth. The six of us collapsed back onto the sofa, my prick loose and still spewing spunk on the gasping victims of my attack.

The pregnant silence of bodies returning to normal was broken by Amy. "Alec, if this is what being your lawyer means, I want more of it!"

Lots of laughs and kisses later, we found Emma's big shower and washed goo from everywhere.

(cont'd in Part 4 - Launching the Company)