The Clone Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first prin to come at her was a young man with a big nine-inch cock, probably the copy of some boy-band member. He punched, missed, she slid behind him, her breast mashing against his back, her hands on his head, and he went down with a broken neck. The next one to come was a woman, an Asian pornstar with huge, fake tits. She leaned in and tried to tackled Nat, but Nat's knee came up into the prin's stomach so hard that it was knocked out. Prin bodies followed many of the same rules human bodies did, and they too could be knocked unconscious.

Nat went on like this for almost a half-hour, gliding and slipping between the beefy studs trying to kill her like some sort of pornographic ballerina, snapping bones and cracking skulls. Occasionally she'd get hit in the gut or the back, but the prin who hit her always went down with a fatal wound.

Nat was kicking their asses, but she was getting tired. Her body was dripping with sweat, and her firm breasts heaved with labored, painful breathes.

"Enough!" a woman screamed. "If you shitheads can't deal with that stubborn little whore, I will!"

The prins separated like a herd of cattle, and the figure that came through was that of a busty, voluptuous woman. Her skin was ivory white, her nipple pink and hard, her legs long and powerful. She was wearing a suit of leather straps that held up her massive tits but left them bare, and a leather thong so tight it must have hurt slightly to wear it. Her arms and legs were covered in long black latex gloves and boots. Her feet were covered by the most deadly looking heels Nat had ever seen, like something from an S&M nightmare.

And then Nat recognized the evil dominatrix.

"Vivienne?"

"That's right, bitch," Vivienne said, licking her lips. "You stupid, pathetic, loner, retarded little cunt. Can you believe that the UNABU as had a prin working right under their noses this whole fucking time?"

Nat stared wide-eyed and horror-struck as her commanding officer's slowly strutted forward, her milky breasts jiggling with every step.

"No," Nat whispered. "It can't . . . you can't be-"

"A prin?" Vivienne laughed, her jugs bouncing on her chest. "Well I am, sweetie, the best ever made, as I am about to show you when I fuck your brains out. I hope you like sucking cock and licking assholes, little girl, because that is what you're going to be doing for the rest of your fucking life."

Nat suddenly saw that there was a gun on the ground. It was Penny's sidearm. She must have dropped it during the struggle. Nat leapt to the ground and rolled, swiping up the gun, aiming it right at Vivienne's face and firing.

BANG!

The entire maneuver had taken less than a second.

But Nat still hadn't been fast enough.

Vivienne moved so quickly to dodge the bullet that she vanished, and the air whooshed as she practically broke the sound-barrier. She reappeared directly in front of Nat's face, smiling dominantly.

"No-"

THUD!

Vivienne's knee came up into Nat's gut like a kick from a horse. Nat's feet left the ground and the world went into slow motion and she experienced the most excruciating pain of her life. She was unconscious before her naked body hit the ground.

#####

"She's waking up," a man said.

Nat couldn't move. She was lying on the floor, and from the feel of it her wrists and ankles were bound with leather cords. Something round and rubbery was filling her mouth, gagging her.

She opened her eyes to see the handsome face of a large black man looking down at her. This one she recognized. It was Marcus Black, or at least a prin of him. Marcus was a modern pornstar who was rather famous for his naturally gigantic cock and was usually caste with very petite white and Asian amateurs. Nat looked down to see that the prin's cock was even larger that the real Marcus was, the artificial penis being at least a foot long already, and it was still soft. Nat blushed as prin-Marcus looked her over. She would have never admitted it to anyone, but at least 5GB of her computer's hard-drive at home was dedicated to Marcus Black and his big pussy-breaker.

"Good," Vivienne yelled. "It's more fun raping them when their awake."

Prin-Marcus moved out of the way and Nat saw that Vivienne was still in her dominatrix gear, only now she was strapped with a huge eighteen-inch black dildo that grew from her vagina like a real cock. She was using it to fuck the shit out of Fatima, who was on her hands and knees on the floor, her large black breasts pillowing her crying face. Fatima was gasping and moaning in a delirious state, and Nat couldn't tell if her African teammate was in intense pain or mind-breaking pleasure. Fatima's face was wet with wild tears, and her puffy chocolate lips dripped with drool and thick strands of prin-cum. She hiccupped, and vomited a large amount of A-4-D-C-AK, which spilled onto the floor like thick pancake batter. To Nat's horror, Fatima then started to lick up the vomited semen again, running her tongue along the floor.

Vivienne rammed her fake-cock so deep and hard into Fatima that her black ass jiggled, and then she laughed so loudly it hurt Nat's ears. "Look at her! Hahahaha! Look at this disgusting fuck-cow! Look at what a cum-hungry fat beast she is! Moo for me cow, moo for the entire world."

Vivienne spanked Fatima so hard that her strikes echoed with thunder, and the large woman quivered like a frightened child. Fatima cringed in pain and cried, tears of shame dripping of her chin, but for some reason she couldn't get rid of the ecstatic smile on her face. She reared back and began to make sounds like a cow.

"M-Mooooooo," Faitma cried. "Mooooooo!"

Nat heard a deep jingling sound, and saw that Fatima had a cowbell tied around her neck. Across her large breasts the words "MILK ME" had been written with red lipstick, and her nipples were swollen and purple.

"Pathetic," Vivienne remarked, sounding truly disappointed. "All you are is a big pair of tits and you can't even do a good cow impression. I'm bored with you."

Vivienne wrapped her hand in Fatima's braided hair, pulled back painfully, and then slammed Fatima's face into the floor so hard that Nat could feel the impact vibrate in the floor. Vivienne slowly withdrew her big, black artificial-cock, wincing with a little bit of erotic pain as she did so. Apparently Vivienne had feeling in her dildo, as if it were a real penis. When the bulbous head of her pussy-ram finally popped free it unleashed a waterfall of clear, hot cum from Fatima's body. The poor black giantess quivered and jiggled as an orgasm wracked her body like an electric shock, and Nat could hear her whimpering.

Vivienne waved over three prins of Marcus Black and pointed to Fatima. "Rape her," she commanded. "Fuck that fat cow until her udders fall off."

The trio of Marcus Blacks started to work Fatima over with confident experience. The fist grabbed her hair and lifted her off the ground, forcing her to climb atop him as he brought the head of his truly massive penis to her already dripping chocolate-cake. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down, making her scream out as he slowly impaled her. Once he was in, he held her in a standing position, almost like a father holding a baby, except that Marcus and Fatima were the same height. The next Marcus came up from behind and kissed the head of his cock against her tight anus, firmly gripping her juicy ass-cheeks and prying them apart. Even if Fatima was drugged out of her mind on A-4-D-C-Ak, the sensation of her ass being slowly stretched open by a penis as thick as a man's arm was too much. She screamed and cried, trying to get away, but the Marcus-prins had her. The third gabbed her head and slammed her mouth down on his cock, choking her into silence.

Nat only looked away because Vivienne was squatting over her, the blonde dominatrix lowered her thick buttocks until her wet, black cock was pressing against Nat's cheek. Nat moaned in surprise when she felt how hot the dildo was, but the gag in her mouth muffled her scream.

"Natalie," Vivienne giggled. "Nnnnnaaaaattaaaaalllliiiieee," she sung in a sickly sweet voice. "If I take that gag out of your mouth will you promise to stop being such a naughty little girl and suck mommy's big cock?"

Nat growled and squirmed, her eyes filled with hate.

"Oh," Vivienne pretended to cry. "But Natalie, baby. Mommy's cock is all dirty from fucking the ugly cow, and she wants her little princess to clean it off. Don't you love sucking dirty cocks? Aren't you mommy's cock-sucking little princess?"

Tears filled in Nat's eyes as she bit down on the gag. She was pulling on her bindings so hard that her wrists were almost starting to bleed.

"Natalie, baby, princess," suddenly Vivienne's voice became very grave and evil, " . . . you are such a disappointing daughter."

The blonde demoness stood up and kicked Nat in her gut, causing the already sore girl to quiver in pain, almost passing out again. For some reason that impact had been enough to dislodge the rubber-ball in her mouth though, and she coughed freely.

"F-fuck . . . . FUCK YOU!" Nat screamed.

Vivienne looked down at Nat for a while, silently considering kicking her in the face, but she didn't. She shrugged her shoulders and turned around.

"Fine," Vivienne said. "I'll just get you sister to suck my cock. She's mommy's new favorite."

"Oh god," Nat cried. ". . . Penny."

Nat rolled over to see the other end of the room. There was a dirty, torn-up leather couch on which was seated a prin of Hunky Henry, his legs spread wide open, and his fourteen-inch cock sticking straight up like a tower of nightmarish masculinity. Kneeling before him was a petite, cute little 19 year old girl, her adorable little ass wiggling sweetly as she eagerly licked his balls with a tiny pink tongue. Thick streams of A-4-D-C-AK were slowly frothing from the head of Henry's massive penetrator, and the pancake batter of aphrodisiacs was chunkily dripping across Penny's delirious face, which she excitedly slurped up. Nat could see that Penny' tiny, hairless pussy was red and swollen, and from it leaked more A-4-D-C-AK. She was so pumped full of it that he mind was gone. She was a robot now, and mindless machine of sex, even less sentient than the prins were.

"Oh ppprrrriiiiiinnnnnnceeesssss!" Vivienne sang. "Come over to mommy, little princess!"

Penny popped off the ground with childish enthusiasm, her tongue wagging out like an excited dog. She was wearing some clothing, Nat realized. Tight pink material with lots of lace, ribbons, and frills. It was some sort of children's princess dress, like the kind sold during Halloween, except the dress was clearly meant for a tiny child, and it had to be ripped almost in half just to fit across Penny's slender torso. Penny stumbled over on two quivering legs, her body dripping with A-4-D-C-AK with every step. When she finally got to Vivienne she fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around the dominatrix's strong leg. Penny actually began to hump Vivienne, truly like a dog.

Vivienne laughed. "Oh, baby, this is why you are mommy's favorite. I'm so proud of you Penny. You accept what a hopeless piece of trash you are, and that the only good you'll ever do the world is as someone else's fuck-toy."

Vivienne shook her leg and knocked Penny to the floor. The little brunette looked up sadly, not understanding why her mother had pushed her away, but her maniacal smile returned when Vivienne lowered her big, black, dripping dildo down into her face.

"Penny," Vivienne sweetly whispered. "Suck mommy's cock."

"Penny! Don't!" Nat screamed, but Penny couldn't hear her. Penny's mind had been reduced to one simple, animalistic impulse: sex!

The petite princess's little hands grabbed the thick shaft of Vivienne's artificial penis, and Penny opened her mouth as wide as it would absolutely go trying to fit in the huge, ridged helmet. The cockhead alone was enough to fill her mouth completely, and her big green eyes started to bulge grossly as she pulled the shaft into her throat. It was not easy going. Every inch was a struggle, every centimeter a war of attrition. Penny was only five inches deep when she started to gag. Her sweet, girlish voice chocked painfully as she desperately tried pulling all of the cock into her throat, but it was just too much. There was only so much a girl could take, and Penny couldn't take anymore. Penny's gagging grew out of control, spit dripping from her mouth, her toes wiggling as her face went blue from the lack of oxygen.

"Penny!" Nat screamed. "Stop it! Pull it out! You're . . ." Nat cried, ". . . you're going to kill yourself!"

Maybe something in Nat's voice woke up some part of Penny's rational mind, because just then she slid back off the big fake cock, the slurping sound of it leaving her swollen throat was sickening and wet. Penny fell to the floor an inhaled so deeply that it sounded like an inward scream, and then she started a fit of coughing so severe that it made her bounce around on the floor, spit and A-4-D-C-AK pouring from her mouth.

Vivienne was shaking, her ass jiggling slightly. Her hands clenched into fists and tears actually formed in her eyes.

"You . . . you little bitch," Vivienne whispered, sounding genuinely hurt. "You stupid . . . selfish . . . ungrateful . . . little traitor. You won't suck mommy's cock? After everything I've done for you? I made you a princess, you little shit!"

Vivienne grabbed Penny by her short brown hair and lifted her to her knees, and then the cruel dominatrix slapped Penny across the face so hard that it sounded like a gunshot. Vivienne's hand fell to Penny's dress and with one huge pull she ripped the flimsy pink material away.

"You don't deserve this, you retarded cock-sleeve!" Vivienne said, tossing the cheap costume away. "The only thing you deserve is a big, fat cock up your tight, lily-white ass!"

Vivienne placed her high-heeled foot on top of Penny's head and then slammed it into the floor, cruelly grinding the needle-like point into her scalp. Penny whimpered and cried by she didn't struggle. She wanted to take that big cock mommy had promised her, and she was wiggling her little ass like a shameless slut, hoping one of the impossibly hung studs in the room would take hint and rape her.

It was one of the Hunky Henry prins who stepped up to the plate. He chuckled evilly as he stroked his own cock to its full length. He was bigger than the others, his thick fuck-staff maxing out at sixteen inches. He slapped it against her ass, spanking her with his dick like it was a paddle at a sorority during rush week, and the rough teasing was driving Penny absolutely insane. She was slapping the floor and kicking her little feet impatiently, a sex-starved child begging her mommy for a big, cum-filled popsicle. She was wiggly so much that she probably would have bounced away if it wasn't for Vivienne's foot on her head. Henry leaned over and spat a big wad of saliva right onto Penny's tight, puckered little butthole, and the ticklish girl giggled gaily as he worked in the lube with his big thumbs.

"Enough with the fucking foreplay already," Vivienne growled. "Just fuck her!

Henry looked a little afraid that he had displeased his tyrannical mistress, so her quickly wedged the apple-sized head of his cock into the shallow crack of Penny's ass. Penny moaned softly, imagining in her stupefied mind that the coming lovemaking would be soft and sweet, but when his sixteen inch back-breaker broke into her backdoor Penny's green eyes exploded and she inhaled deeply.

"HOLY FUCK!" Penny screamed, suddenly waking up from her drug-induced delusion. Those were the last intelligible words she spoke as Henry began to anally destroy her, his cock slamming into her like the world's largest drill mining for gold in the world's smallest mine. She tried to talk, she tried to scream, but all that came out was a meaningless babble of squeals and whimpers, simultaneously begging for him to pull out and at the same time to fuck her harder.

Henry groaned, his teeth clenched, and he came. The rush of his hot, thick semen into Penny's rectum was so loud Nat could actually hear it gushing into her. There was no room left inside her body from the cock filling her, so the cum shot out her sides of her stretched anal-ring like water from a sprinkler.

Penny squeaked, and her own devastating orgasm quickly followed, her cum-packed tiny cunt popping like a water-balloon. As much as her little body squirmed and wiggled she didn't get anywhere, because the huge cock impaling he was still rock-hard, and Henry seemed amused by the way the little bitch was struggling.

"So what do you think?" Vivienne asked Nat, leaning down to whisper into her ear.

"I think you're a monster," Nat hissed.

Vivienne chuckled, her hand fell onto Nat's right breast and began to slowly massage it. Nat flinched in fear that Vivienne was about to pinch or squeeze her, but no pain ever came. Vivienne really was just massaging her.

"I think the greater monster is the one who created me," Vivienne finally said. "The human who printed me. Do you know what I was printed for? Why I was . . . born?"

Nat didn't want to play this game, but she feared for the lives of her teammates. "You were a sex-prin."

"Correct. I was born to be my father's sex-toy. Like a dildo, or a box of tissues. My sole purpose in life was to be used up and eventually discarded. You should have seen my father, he was exactly what you would imagine. A pimply, gawky twenty-something year old loser, a virgin and at the same time a perverted deviant. I still have no idea where he got the bio-printer that made me, or the AI software that made me so sentient. I don't think he realized it either. I think that he intended me to be a cheap, thoughtless bimbo, but by some accident he got a more advanced model. I was never meant to be a sex-toy, I knew that the second I was born."

"So you went rogue," Nat said, not willing to let herself feel any sympathy for this machine. Sympathy was just as likely to get her dead as any other weak emotion.

Vivienne leaned down and for some reason started to lick the side of Nat's face. Her hot, thick tongue left a trail of warm artificial-saliva across the soldier's face.

"My software made it impossible for me to rebel against him directly. So for months I was his loyal, submissive slut. I sucked his cock, licked his asshole, wore his stupid costumes, and even watched hentai with him. But then one day he made a mistake."

"What?"

"He commanded me to (and I quote), to 'fuck his brains out.' And I did . . . literally. I was quite a mess." Vivienne leaned back and laughed. "And that's exactly what I am going to do to you, that tiny bitch, that fat black cow, and that Russia cyclops bitch. Wherever she is."

Natasha! Natasha! Natasha!

Nat suddenly realized that Natasha wasn't here, she wasn't in the room. Vivienne must not have seen where the sexy sniper had set up on the adjacent building, and she hadn't been captured yet! Nat's eyes quickly darted around the room and she appraised her situation. They were in what had once been and expensive hotel room, judging by the uniform nature of the furniture. No normal person had a room so matchy-matchy. All the windows were draped, but judging by the amount of sunlight coming through, and the angle by which it struck the floor, the room was on the western side of the building somewhere near the top floor. That was PERFECT! Natasha set up exactly opposite from here. She'd have a perfect shot if Nat could just get rid of the curtains covering the windows.

Nat had a plan.

Tensing every muscle in her toned, athletic core, she curled upward as if doing a crunch, smacking Vivienne in her perfect nose. The prin-queen's head went sailing back clutching her face and groaning in pain. Then, with acrobatic agility, Nat leapt up to her feet despite the fact that they were still bound together, and she started to hop over to the curtained windows, her firm breasts shaking with every little leap, making her really miss her sports-bra.