The Clone Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivienne wasn't sure what the prin-slaying bitch was up to, but she didn't want to find out. "Dumbasses!" she yelled to her fellow synthetic sluts. "Get her!"

It was too late. Nat was at the curtains. She spun on her heels and grasped a handful of dusty velvet with her bound hands. As she allowed herself to fall to the ground, she dragged the curtains with her. The satisfying sound of velvet ripping and metal beams coming dislodged from the wall followed, and one by one the all the curtains in the room fell to the floor.

The small, dark room filled with bright, cleansing sunlight, and with it the thunder of gunfire.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"I fucking love you Natasha," Nat thought. "I'm sorry I called you a rookie."

The sniper wasted no time from the very millisecond the curtains fell. Natasha had been lying in wait like a viper, waiting for any sign of her teammates at all. Hours had passed since the radios went silent, but Natasha knew that a sniper's role was to stay in position, no matter what.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Glass shards filled the room like sparkling snowflakes as 20MM anti-material rounds thundered though the building. The power of each shot was enough to go through the side of an armored tank, so the devastating it brought to the prins artificial bodies was truly apocalyptic. One Marcus Black's head exploded, another was sent flying through the air as if he had just been hit by a truck. The Henry who was still ass-pounding poor petite Penny flew backwards as one round hit him right in the chest, his cock spraying in the air as he went. Each shot was a dead hit, obliterating one prin after the other. The only problem was that none of the prins hit were Vivienne.

"GOOD-FUCKIN-DAMMIT!" The dominatrix screamed as her hunky army was blown to kingdom come. "That fucking sniper SLUT!"

BOOM!

One 20MM round had Vivienne's name written all over it, but the prin-bitch was faster than even it. Her ivory body blurred as she barely dodged the bullet, the burning hot shard of metal coming so close to her face that it just barely grazed her cheek.

Vivienne looked pissed. She did something Nat wasn't ready for, she ran directly at the open window . . . TOWARDS the direction Natasha was firing from. The blonde dominatrix leap through the air at blinding speed and disappeared.

Nat leaned up to see what had happened, barely able to believe that Vivienne had just jumped out the window. She saw Natasha, her sexy body perfectly coated by black latex, her gigantic anti-material rifle cracking back and forth with every cataclysmic shot. And then there was Vivienne, flying through the air like a naked, leather-strapped valkyrie. She landed right next to where the sultry sniper was laying. Natasha rolled and reached for her sidearm but she wasn't fast enough. Vivienne kicked her in the side so hard that Natasha went flying, her long body striking a concrete wall. Vivienne kicked the gun away, reach down, and ripped open the skintight black material of Natasha's suit, causing her large breasts to bounce out and jiggle freely. Vivienne leaned down, took one of the Russian's pink nipples in her mouth, and began to suck powerfully. Natasha leaned her head back and screamed, but Nat could not hear her from that distance.

Vivienne draped the barely conscious Natasha over her shoulder like a caveman claiming a wife, and she leapt into the air again. Amazingly, she cleared the distance between the two buildings, and landed in the room with a heavy impact, her sharp high-heels digging long gashes in the floor as she came to skidding halt.

She dropped Natasha like a sack of shit and looked down at Nat with a face filled with pure, unfiltered hatred.

"You're going to regret that," she hissed. She waved her hand, and what few remaining prins there were grabbed the four women by the hair, and started dragging them into the next room.

#####

The small, dark room grew humid and hot, sweltering with the thick musk of sexual excess. The old, dirty walls echoed with the painful moaning of three young woman, all of them being fucked in ways that once upon a time they wouldn't have thought physically possible.

Busty Fatima had been draped over an old soffa like a wet towel, her big ass sticking up and her mouth hanging down. Two prins took her at a time, one in her mouth and the other in the back, either pounding her pussy or stuffing her backdoor. So many prins had come inside her that she had lost count, and now her holes were leaking with thick cock-syrup so profusely that the streaming never stopped.

Penny was being passed around a circle of prins like a bong at a stoner party. Five prins sat in the circle, stroking their fourteen-inch-plus cocks as mindless little Penny was bounced on one fuck-staff after another. As soon as one cock popped in her, filling her small womb till the point that it gushed with cum, she'd be plucked off and tossed to the next prin, who'd slam her little pussy down on his bitch-stake and fuck her even harder. Penny huffed and puffed with every gut-busting cock-punch, but the stupid, ecstatic smile she wore never went away.

Natasha was still struggling, her lithe arms and legs bulging with slender muscles as she fought the rapists holding her down, but as the third prin to fuck her throat started pumping his gallon's worth of A-4-D-C-AK directly into the stomach, the effects of the drug became obvious. She had a healthy, pink blush, and her one blue eye started to roll around like a marble on an uneven table. Her robotic eye had been smashed. Vivienne had put the heel of her shoe though it like a dagger. The prins let Natasha go, but she didn't try to leave. Instead she grabbed the closest big, black, artificial cock she could find and then began sucking its balls like they were made of candy, feverishly stroking the shaft to get another helping of that delicious drug they had for semen. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she didn't even try to fight the first prin who rammed his cock into her, instead encouraging a third to take her ass.

Nat was forced to watch all of this, the whole while sitting on Vivienne's lap like a little girl. The prin-queen was sucking on her sensitive nipples and playing with her reluctant pussy. Despite her disgust and horror at what was happening, Nat still couldn't help but get aroused. The smell of the A-4-D-C-AK alone was enough to titillate her senses, and Vivienne just happened to be the best pussy-teaser she had ever encountered.

"Having fun yet?" Vivienne asked, playfully massaging both of Nat's firm breasts.

"Why are you doing this?" Nat groaned, trying very hard to not sound horny.

"Why? Because I fucking hate you, that's why? You've killed more prins and destroyed more bio-printers than any UNABU agent alive. If I'm the queen of prins, then you're the queen of prin-killers. Don't you hate me?"

"I hate the sick-fuck who created you," Nat said. "I pity you."

Something about what Nat said really pissed Vivienne off. She stood up, knocking Nat to the floor, and she grabbed the girl by her blue-black hair.

SMACK!

Vivienne's hand came down like a meteor and slapped Nat so hard she saw stars.

"Bitch! You pity ME? No! I pity YOU! You're the one who's about to get fucked to death! You and your slutty friends!"

"You'll never get away with this," Nat spat through her swollen lips. "You actually infiltrated the UNABU high command, and you've wasted your cover just to kill me. Pathetic."

Vivienne giggled, rubbing her breasts and coyly twisting her own nipples. "Actually, that's not my plan at all."

"What?"

"Wait and see, darling. Wait and see."

Vivienne leaned in close to enjoy Nat's despair all the more intimately, but Nat hadn't given up quite yet. She spat in Vivienne's face. Vivienne just smiled and closed her eyes. Instead of wiping the spit away she stuck out her tongue and licked some of it up, even moaning with satisfaction at the taste.

"Nat, tell me, exactly how far is the stick up your ass buried? You are probably the least fun, least happy, most boring human I have ever fucking met, and I . . . hate . . . boring. I think you need to loosen up. I think you need a drink."

Vivienne snapped her fingers and the other prins responded in practiced precision. The three hung studs triple-penetrating Natasha all withdrew their monstrous ramrods, leaving the poor Russian a gaping, gasping mess on the floor. The largest one of them picked her up and slung her across his broad shoulder, her every hole still leaking with A-4-D-C-AK and her own cum. The prin held Natasha over Nat, flipping her over and spreading her legs. As the first hot, sticky drops of the drugged-semen fell on her face, Nat understood what was coming.

Vivienne kneeled in front of Natasha's pussy, laughing slightly as she brought her mouth down on the Russian's cunt. Natasha shuttered and sobbed as the orally talented prin loudly slurped at her swollen folds, sucking up a large, heaping quantity of the cum inside her. Vivienne then turned, her face hovering over Nat's, with her cheeks bulging like a chubby cherub and a thick strand of semen dripping from her lips. She leaned in and kissed Nat. Nat tried to pull away, tried to turn, but Vivienne was too powerful and too passionate. The hot, drugged ejaculation poured from Vivienne's mouth and into her own, instantly slipping and sliding down her throat and filling her stomach. The rival women's tongues wrestled with one another as the last drops of cum came dripping down, Vivienne trying to kiss her deeper, and Nat trying to push her out.

After almost a minute of this Sapphic dominance, Vivienne leaned back and let Nat go, although a white strand of cum still connected their lips. The poor soldier-girl was gasping and crying with shame and frustration, both because of how violated she felt and because her body was suddenly burning like a furnace. Her breasts heaved and bounced with a life of their own, her nipples became sensitive and erect, growing a shade darker. She could literally feel the lips of her vagina quivering, and her clitoris almost hurt it needed to be touched so badly, but with her hands bound all she could do was pathetically rub her crotch against the dirty carpet, like a dog trying to scratch on itch.

Vivienne licked her lips and smiled. "That shit kicks in fast, doesn't it bitch?"

Vivienne cocked her head again, and the prin holding Natasha understood what his queen wanted. He practically dropped the spread-eagle Natasha onto Nat's face, the Russian's cum-saturated cunt slapping down hard against Nat's mouth. She moaned and squealed with shock, thinking to move away, but she couldn't. Her body rebelled against her, and before she even realized it she was lapping loudly at Natasha's cunt, drunkenly licking the other woman's pussy like a sex-starved lesbian. More than that, she was shoveling the cum into her mouth with her tongue. The effects of the A-4-D-C-AK started to multiply, her body becoming even more hot and bothered, almost to the point of physical pain. The semen was like meth, crack-cocaine, speed, caffeine, and bath-salts all rolled into one, and Nat found herself as hooked as any other woman would be. It was simply biological.

Vivienne directed the prin to flip Natasha over, who was whimpering from another series of orgasms induced by the oral love, and now the Russians stretched-out asshole was being offered to Nat. Nat's conscious mind balked at the disgusting idea of eating cum out of another woman's ass, but that didn't stop her hungry little mouth from sucking down and her tongue from wiggling in. Nat sucked Natasha's back-pussy like she was sucking thick milkshake through a tight straw, and the sensation was so much for the sultry sniper that she came one last, explosive time, screaming a string of Russian profanities, and then passed out. Her prin dropped Natasha on the floor like a bag of trash and left her there.

Fatima was brought forward, the black giantess being carried by two prins this time, and the process was repeated, except whereas Natasha had only been fucked by three prins, Fatima had been the cock-cushion for over three DOZEN! She was so stuffed with A-4-D-C-AK that by the time Nat was done eating her pussy there was an almost pregnant bulge in her stomach. Nat hiccupped, and a large bubble of cum exploded from her mouth. Still she was hungry though. Her body tingled with a primeval need to devour and to mount, to put things into every hole in her body until she was filled.

Last came little Penny. Of all the women she was the most far gone. Her nubile body was so hot steam was rising from it, and her big green eyes were so glazed over that she looked like a zombie. Even if they managed to escape, Penny would never be the same. The very makeup of her brain chemistry was most likely altered now, making her a salacious little slut, addicted to sex on a chemical level.

As Nat feverishly ate Penny's destroyed pussy, the little minx began to shiver and whine, and not just because she was experiencing a perpetual orgasm. A warm trickle of liquid started to spray from her pussy, and that trickle became a stream. Penny's body had simple let go, and now she was pissing all over Nat's face. Nat thought she should move, or that she should at least be disgusted, but she wasn't.

Vivienne laughed hysterically. "Good job Penny, you dirty little bitch. Why didn't I think of that?"

Vivienne elbowed the prin carrying Penny aside, causing him to drop the former girl-genius on her empty head, and then she took a stance above Nat's face, one leg perched on the seat of a couch for leverage. Vivienne whimpered slightly as she relaxed her muscles, and soon a hot stream of liquid was pouring over Nat's face and breasts, washing the last of the cum away. It wasn't really urine though, prins didn't produce waste the same way humans did. It was just hot water, but the nature of the act was more important than the nature of the liquid.

"It's too bad you became a soldier," Vivienne said, shuddering from a small orgasm that she achieved simply from the sadistic joy of pissing in Nat's face. "You would have made a wonderful urinal."

Nat wanted to kill Vivienne. She wanted to punch her right in the cunt, and then fuck the stupid bitch with her semi-auto shotgun, and she wanted to pull the trigger when the bitch finally came. She wanted to do that, but she was too busy cumming her brains out to even stand up. She bit her lip, trying to stay silent, but she couldn't. She was so horny, so submissive, so ready to be dominated . . .

". . . thank you," Nat said, crying and dying a little inside as she said so.

Vivienne bit her lower lip as she smiled with almost insane glee. "I think it's time we finished this."

#####

Vivienne strutted down a dark hallway deep into the heart of the abandoned building, and Nat followed her, naked and shuddering with uncontrollable arousal. No one was forcing Nat to follow Vivienne, and nothing was stopping her from just running away into another direction, nothing except her own insatiable need to serve her dominatrix.

They finally came to a large dark room what glowed with an eerie purple light, the walls and ceiling hanging with hundreds of different tubes and wires like vines in a jungle. It was hot, humid, and sticky in the room, so much so that Nat almost felt as if her naked body was moving through liquid. Against the far wall was the source of the alien purple light, a large chamber made of glass, large enough for a human to fit in, or for one to come out of.

Nat recognized what it was immediately: the bio-printer.

Vivienne turned around and took Nat in her arms, giving her slave a deep, erotic kiss that caused both woman to moan deeply and softly, provoking Nat to impatiently grind her crotch against Vivienne's latex-incased leg.

"On your knees," Vivienne whispered, and Nat complied. She slowly slunk to the floor, kissing and nibbling at Vivienne's large breasts and stomach as she went. When she saw Vivienne pushing her latex thong aside she wanted to dive right in and drown in pussy, but Vivienne held her back. The prin shuddered, moaning almost painfully as her pussy swelled, and from the pink, wet folds emerged the thick, bulbous head of her black prosthetic cock. It loudly slurped free from her tight pussy, growing inch by thick inch above Nat's head, until all eighteen inches of it were bearing down on her like an executioner's axe.

"Suck it," Vivienne commanded, her voice a low, husky growl.

Nat smiled senselessly as she began to whip her tongue up and down the black, rubbery shaft, tickling Vivienne's artificial nerve-endings so much that the prin's knees started to wobble. She pulled the globular head down, and using her tongue as a lubricated surface, began to stuff it into her throat. Nat could not remember a time when she had shoved something so big in her mouth, but unlike Penny she was managing it, and soon her head was bobbing back and forth ten inches deep on the big cock, loudly slurping and gagging as she did so.

Vivienne pulled out, long strands of spit flying free from Nat's gasping mouth.

"Good . . . good," Vivienne gasped. "Now put your hands on that bio-printer, lean over, and stick out that sweet ass."

Nat did as she was told, her hands resting on the hot, purple glass of the printer as she leaned down and stuck out her butt like a stripper showing off her goods. Vivienne got behind her and giggled happily as she gave Nat a couple spanks. Then she pressed the spit-slickened head of her cock against the sopping wet lips of Nat's pussy, and slowly dove in. Nat bit her lip and whimpered as the first four inches penetrated her, but by the tenth inch was moaning intensely, and by the fifteenth inch she was screaming ecstatically.

"Just . . . a few inches . . . more," Vivienne gasped, her large breasts heaving on her chest. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, and then slammed her hips into Nat's ass, driving all eighteen inches of the printed cock deep into the soldier's body, causing an obscene bulge in her stomach as the lips of their pussies smacked together.

Nat screamed, and Vivienne moaned triumphantly.

"Your pussy is the fucking best thing I've ever fucked! You perfect slut!" Vivienne screamed, beginning to gyrate her hips and really fuck Nat. "I almost . . . mmmm . . . I'm almost sad that you're about to die."

Vivienne's hips bucked into Nat's ass so fast and hard it filled the hot room with the sound of clapping. CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Nat's face was pressed up against the warm purple glass of the printer as she drooled with submissive lust, the hot dildo in her womb exciting and subduing her in a way she had never imagined.

Vivienne reached down and lifted one of Nat's legs up, spinning it over her waist and flipping the impaled girl around. Now Nat's back was against the printer as Vivienne fucked her in standing missionary position, her legs wrapping around the prin's powerful thighs and buttocks. As Vivienne pumped Nat's pussy with furious rage both their breasts were sent bouncing and slapping against one another, Vivienne's huge milky tits even slapping Nat in the face. The dominatrix grabbed one of the soldier's jiggling jugs and bit down on the nipple, gently grinding it between her teeth. This was too much for Nat, and she started to cum.

"Holy . . . holy . . . HOLY FUCK!" Nat cried, her pussy exploding like a fire-hydrant, soaking Vivienne's cock and legs with hot cum.

Vivienne shuddered and screamed happily, climaxing as well. "That's it! That's fucking PERFECT!"

The two woman embraced tightly, jiggling and gasping as they both spent over a minute slowly coming down from their shared erotic high, and when their senses cleared enough they started to sloppily kiss one another, their lips and tongue smacking together wetly.