The Clone Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Nat," Vivienne said, gasping. "I hate you so fucking much, but I . . . I think I also love you too. Do you know why I brought you here?"

Nat shook her head.

"Because I'm going to put you into the bio-printer. I'm going to let it scan your body and dissolve you. You'll belong to me then, sweetie, your very soul will be a blueprint in my machine. I am going to lead an army of Natalie-prins to finally destroy the United Nations Anti Biological Unit, and maybe even conquer the world. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

The two woman kissed again.

"There's something you should know first," Nat said, the first coherent words she had spoken in almost an hour.

"What's that, princess?"

"I've been injected with massive amounts of A-4-D-C-AK before. On several occasions actually."

Vivienne cocked an eyebrow. " . . . so?"

"So, although the sexually stimulating effects of the drug are just as powerful as ever, the chemically induced submission is not." "Wha-"

"I've developed a small immunity to it."

"Bu-"

"Thanks for leading me to the printer."

Nat gave Vivienne one last little kiss, and then she dropped the act. She head-butted the prin in the face, causing Vivenne to stumble back and her big cock to loudly slurp out of Nat's pussy. Nat raised her feet and kicked Vivienne in the chest, smashing her big tits like sacks of dough. The cock popped free as Vivienne fell to the floor, and then Nat leapt in the air, falling knee-first into Vivienne's stomach.

"GUH!" Vivienne heaved in pain, all the wind being knocked out of her.

Nat was a black-belt in multiple forms of martial arts, but one she had a particular liking for was professional wrestling, which she then showed Vivienne by bending her voluptuous body into a pretzel, their legs and arms tangled together in a way that left the prin squealing like a caught pig.

"You're fast, I'll give you that," Nat hissed in her ear, "but fast don't mean shit if you can't move!"

Nat tugged, and something in Vivienn's back popped. The prin moaned in deep, painful, erotic sensation as her body went limp. Nat had just broken some vital part of her artificial body, leaving her essentially crippled. Then Viviene felt Nat's strong, dexterous hands pulling on her big, fake cock.

"I hate chicks with dicks," Nat said.

She pulled on the fake cock so suddenly that it was ripped out of Vivienne's body, snapping free with a tangle of bio-electrical wires that had attached it to her nervous system. The dismemberment was the most excruciatingly painful AND pleasurable experience Vivienne had ever felt, for although she now knew what it felt like to be castrated, every sensual nerve-ending in her body exploded like a series of fireworks, causing her brain to fry in her skull from a violent series of mind-breaking orgasms. Her cunt exploded with cum so violently that it was like a water-faucet had broken inside her, and her body flopped like a fish with epilepsy.

Nat stood over her with an expression of dominance, disgust, and a little bit of pity.

"I'm sorry," Nat whispered.

She grabbed the mind-broken Vivienne by her hair, and tossed the catatonic prin into the bio-printer. Nat closed the large purple coffin, and then she turned all of the dials and levers to maximum power. The printer began to hum threateningly, and the small room shook as massive quantities of electrical power filled the illegal device.

Vivienne pushed her hands against the glass and screamed something, but the chamber was soundproof. Nat leaned over, and kissed her lips against the glass as if to 'goodbye' and then she ran from the room, just as large bolts of explosive energy started to crack from the overcharged printer. The last thing Vivienne saw was Nat's perfect ass running away as she disappeared into the dark hall.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

#####

A week had passed since the explosion at the Labyrinth, but Nat and her team had still not been back to the UNABU HQ. After she reported that they had been successfully infiltrated by a prin, High Command thought it was necessary to do an entire examination of the staff, a very 'intimate' examination.

Luckily for the four squad-mates this meant they got to take an all expenses paid leave of absence to a UN resort in the Caribbean, both as a reward for destroying the bio-printer and so they could recover from the massive quantities of A-4-D-C-AK still saturating their bodies.

"Alright Doctor, thank you," Nat said, putting down the phone. She was wearing a tight but modest bikini, and despite her best efforts to stay 'cool,' the powerful aphrodisiac was still affecting her body. Her crotch was dark because her pussy was literally salivating, and her nipples stood out like little dots on her chest, even the tight material of her bikini couldn't keep them down.

She walked into the living room of the suite she was sharing with the girls to let them know what the UN doctor had told her.

"Sorry girls, but it's going to be at least another week before the A-4-D-C-AK is fully out of our . . . oh!"

But her teammates didn't seem to mind the news at all. Two of them were enjoying a hot, sloppy sex-session right there in the hotel room. Fatima was on her back laying on the couch, moaning deeply as little Penny hungrily sucked one of big, chocolate nipples.

"Oh, you crazy little white girl," Fatima moaned. "Keep sucking . . . just like that."

Nat actually smiled when she saw them. Penny was expected to make a full recovery, thank God, but it would be a while before she was back to her regular self. It had only been a few days ago that her power of speech had returned, but even then most of her words involved the sayings "fuck me" and "in my ass."

"Natalie, vant to join my sucking some vick, vlack, cocks?" Natasha was just coming back from the beach, topless and wearing nothing but a tiny green thong and an eye-patch. She was towing behind her two young island studs, and from the bulges in their speedos it was obvious that the randy Russian was going to have her hands full.

"No, go ahead and have fun," Nat blushed, and the three disappeared into Natasha's room.

"You gotta have fun too," Fatima said, pushing Penny down to her sobbing went chocolate-cake.

"Yeah . . . FUCK . . . sex . . . lots of it," Penny gasped before diving into Fatima's cunt.

Nat smiled. "Don't worry girls. I have my own way of working out."

She left them to their horny romping and went to the resort's gymnasium, where she had become rather good 'friends' with a hunky Brazilian personal trainer who also practiced martial arts. He didn't speak a word of English, French, of German, and Nat didn't speak much Portuguese, but that didn't stop Nat from making her mind perfectly clear to him, and soon they were slapping each others' naked body onto the mat. For once Nat decided to let loose and unwind for a while, and she spent the next week fucking herself absolutely silly.

(this was a commission. You can contact me for comments, critiques, inquiries, or commissions of you own).