All Comments on 'The Club'

by StoneMaven

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn hot.

Amelia, You are a good character and I only wish you were real. I would ask you for a date in a New York minute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quality

Good story and writing, keep it up, would love to hear more

olsaltyolsaltyalmost 6 years ago
Especially Good Early On

I thought the pace of the build-up, and her stream of reactions, made an especially hot beginning. Not so sure about offering her so casually to a buddy on their first visit to the Club, even if it was supposed to be a punishment.. Nice read.

i122i122over 5 years ago
Great Story

I too thought the build up was at a perfect pace and descriptive enough that it was erotic without being overly unbelievable. I’m looking forward to next weeks adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job!

most importantly it keeped me reading!

It wasn't boringly exaggerated.

It had momentum.

LOVED IT.

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
Great Story

Well written, something that probably happens in the civilised world on a nightly basis, in fact it seemed so real, I can't believe it was a figment of your imagination, it seems to me you have taken part in such activities in RL. I'm young and easily aroused, my pussy was so wet by the end. Please can we have a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Well... my panties are completely soaked. I could totally picture myself as her which is always what I'm looking for. Love, love, love! Please write more! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I am not sure that this was punishment at all. Gee, she just had a couple of orgasms and was satisfied to no end. John is so nice as a master. I wonder how the two got together. I was kind of hoping that she was going to ride a sybian machine and made to cum again and again until she collapsed from exhaustion. An easy 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous