The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John leads Amelia down the hallway, eventually stopping in front of a door. He slides the key in, opens the door and gestures for Amelia to enter. Inside is a small room, perhaps the size of a bedroom. Like the rest of The Club, it is impeccably decorated. On the other side of the room is a well-stocked bar cart and a small seating area. But what really grabs Amelia's attention is the middle of the room.

Alone in the center is a solitary piece of furniture; it doesn't really look like anything Amelia has seen before. She thinks of it as a bench, for lack of a better term. The top is upholstered in a deep red velvet, it is slightly rounded, like a cylinder cut in half and mounted atop four sturdy legs. Higher than a regular bench, it is roughly one foot wide by three feet long. It reminds Amelia of a pommel horse, the kind used in gymnastics, except it has no handles. The only distinguishing feature is an odd little mound that protrudes upwards near one end of the bench.

She hears the door shut behind her, and the two men make their way over to the bar cart. Amelia takes a few steps into the room, but she is not entirely sure what she should be doing.

John addresses the second man, "Can I fix you a drink Anthony?"

Amelia takes note of this new information, the stranger's name is Anthony, or at least that is the name he goes by within The Club.

"I wouldn't say no to a Manhattan," responds Anthony.

John nods and replies, "How about I get started on that, and you can familiarize yourself with my young pet."

A sly grin crosses Anthony's face and he turns towards Amelia. As John busies himself with the bar, Anthony approaches her. He slowly walks around her, unabashedly looking her up and down. It takes most of her willpower to keep from covering herself, as her dress is still uselessly draped around her hips.

Anthony reaches out and runs a hand down her arm, he continues circling her, taking his time and slowly touching her. He moves from her arm to her shoulders, her back to her hips. He touches the front of her thighs, and bends over slightly to touch the back of her knees. Amelia is surprised at the leisurely pace in which he is approaching her; his touch is so light that it almost tickles her.

Behind them, John finishes making the drinks and gently shakes Anthony's. Once he has his attention, John extends it towards Anthony. He disengages from Amelia, pulling away and taking the drink from John on the other side of the small room. John takes a sip of his own drink, and then sets it down; he makes eye contact with Amelia and beckons her forward, towards the bench.

Amelia takes a deep breath and steps forward with slight trepidation. When she reaches John, he scoops her up, and cradles her in his arms momentarily before setting her down on the bench. He places her with a leg on each side, straddling the luxurious fabric. After a moment, she realizes that he's placed her directly on the mound; her vagina feels deliciously stimulated as her labia settles around the soft protrusion in the bench.

Her legs are dangling down, not quite touching the floor. John kneels down near her ankle, and she feels him gently grab the golden ring. Amelia hears a slight click and looks down to see him fasten the ring to a gold, carabiner-like hook that is securely attached to the bench leg. John swiftly moves to her other side and locks her second ankle into place. Amelia tries to move her legs, but they only have an inch or so of give.

John stands up behind her, and places a strong hand on her upper back. He pushes her forward and Amelia has no choice but to lay down, chest first onto the bench. As her body pivots, her vagina rubs across the mound, sending a shiver of excitement through her. Her breasts graze the soft fabric as John takes her left wrist and clips the ring into place, low to to the ground so her arm is fully extended. He fastens her final wrist, and just like her legs, Amelia finds that she has very little room to move.

John moves around to her backside and confidently grabs her hips; he gives a sharp tug, pulling her body back to the edge of the bench. The quick movement startles Amelia and sends a jolt of stimulation throughout her entire body. She can sense the edge of the bench resting just beyond her exposed vagina. Her clitoris is pressed right up against the mound, providing a light but constant pressure against her most sensitive parts.

Amelia is lying horizontal, face down, bound to the bench with her legs spread and her crotch on display. She is completely exposed, propped open and ready to be had. Her dress is still circling her midsection, covering almost nothing. Somehow this is worse than being completely naked; it makes her feel like a sex toy, something to be used and discarded.

Anthony startles her, saying, "Gorgeous."

Amelia's eyes dart straight to Anthony, she had forgotten he was in the room. She flushes with embarrassment; a complete stranger is looking at her nude body, bound and spread wide, just waiting to be entered.

Amelia tests her restraints, curious to see how much she can move. She finds herself almost completely immobile; she is able to writhe her torso the slightest amount, and can lift her head several inches, with the ability to look from side to side. John crosses back into her view, grabs his drink and sits down in one of the wingback chairs.

Looking straight into Amelia's eyes, he says to Anthony, "Why don't you start without me."

Anthony looks at him for confirmation and grins; he sets down his nearly empty drink, and begins taking off his cufflinks. As Anthony removes his shoes and unbuckles his belt, Amelia looks desperately to John. His face is stoic as usual, and Amelia can tell that nothing will change his plans for the night.

Anthony stops undressing once he is down to his underwear and fitted undershirt. Amelia can see his large erection straining against his taut boxer briefs. He approaches Amelia, completely bound and exposed on the bench. He stops near her face, and gently runs a hand down her cheek. Amelia shudders, not sure if she is ready to be touched by a man she met only a few hours ago.

Anthony runs his hand from her face to the back of her neck, trailing his fingers along her spine as he moves towards her back end. The bench is the perfect height, she can sense Anthony standing directly behind her, his groin dangerously close to her own. Anthony squats down and grabs her ankles, he gives them a slight shake to test the fasteners. He places his hands on her calves, and drags his palms up the length of her legs as he stands.

As he reaches a standing position, he runs his hands over Amelia's exposed labia, pressing down along the sensitive skin. Amelia jerks at the intimate touch, her constraints rattle and prevent her from moving anywhere substantial. Anthony lets out a deep chuckle behind her, apparently amused with her discomfort.

Meanwhile, John quietly sips his drink, never breaking eye contact with Amelia. She drops her eyes, uncomfortable with the intensity of his gaze as another man touches her. Anthony licks his hand, and starts rubbing Amelia's exposed vagina. His movements are broad and slightly aggressive, it's obvious his goal is to lubricate the area, not provide pleasure.

Despite the lack of finesse, Amelia feels her body responding. The entire night has been a test of her willpower, and she finds her lack of control increasingly tantalizing. The embarrassment of being exposed and used is actually turning her on. She becomes wet almost immediately, and strains her body, pushing her clitoris against the mound beneath her.

With little warning, she feels Anthony press the tip of his cock against her vagina and enter her. With a low grunt, he pushes the length of himself in, and begins to slowly thrust. Amelia's wet pussy immediately accepts him, and she can feel the entirety of his cock inside her. Anthony keeps his thrusts slow and steady, each one rocks her body against the mound in the bench. The sensation is amazing, being stimulated both inside and out.

At this point John finally raises from his chair. He removes his suit jacket, and rolls up his sleeves. Amelia tries to focus on him while Anthony continues rocking her from behind. John walks up to Amelia, and stops just a foot or so from her face. His erection is bulging as he unbuckles his belt; the clattering metal sends shivers of anticipation through Amelia. He lowers his pants just enough, and uses his hand to spring his cock free. John takes another step towards Amelia, and softly cups her chin.

He slides his thumb into her mouth, Amelia closes her eyes and sucks on it gently. With a slight touch of force, John pulls her bottom jaw down and slides his penis into her mouth. Amelia accepts it willingly and begins to bob her head along its length. She falls into the same rhythm that Anthony has set, as he moves in and out of her vagina.

John lifts his hands and places them in her hair, he pulls her head forward, pushing his cock even deeper into her mouth. Amelia gags and struggles against the extra inches, but John does not relent. Her lips reach the base of his cock, and she frantically tries to calm down. Several tears silently slip from the corners of her eyes, as she focuses on breathing through her nose. After a moment, she relaxes and has no trouble continuing to deep-throat John's entire cock.

All three of them fall into a steady rhythm; this is the first threesome Amelia has experienced, and she loves the feeling of being completely filled. Each end of her is relentlessly pounded, all the while her clitoris is becoming more and more aroused, rubbing just right against the velvety, soft hill between her legs.

Johns hands continue to grip her hair, forcefully holding her head in place as he pumps in and out of her soft, willing mouth. Anthony, caught up in the moment, lands a swift spank on Amelia's left cheek. Stunned by the sudden act of punishment, Amelia feels her herself approaching the edge. With her mouth still around John's cock, she lets out a low groan. She strains against the rings, and pushes herself back against Anthony. Sensing her oncoming orgasm, he increases the speed of his thrusts.

With a sudden rush, Amelia has her second orgasm of the night. She feels the energy burst outwards from her clitoris, and can't help but tense her body at the intensity of the moment. Waves of shocking pleasure roll through her body; her legs try to close but the restraints hold them open. Antony stills inside her as Amelia's vagina contracts rapidly around his cock. John pulls himself out of her mouth, and she lets her head loll down onto the padded bench.

Without a word, Anthony also pulls out, and the two men circle the bench, switching places. Amelia has barely composed herself when Anthony aggressively pulls her head up and positions his still erect cock in front of her lips. When she hesitates to take him into her mouth, he pushes himself passed her closed lips and doesn't stop until he is fully engulfed. Anthony wastes no time and begins to thrust, pushing his hips into her face.

Behind her, John is more gentle. He lightly cups both of her cheeks, and moves his hands over Amelia's back thighs, almost like a massage. He then places his entire palm against her sensitive pubis area, slipping a finger between her clitoris and the velvet mound. So soon after her orgasm, his touch is almost painful; he slides his hand upwards, pausing to insert three fingers into her vagina. He probes around, using one finger to gently stroke her inside. Amelia lifts her hips as much as she can, leaning into his touch.

John removes his fingers and slowly inserts his penis into her open vagina. Once in, he wastes no time picking up speed and matching his thrusts to Anthony's. For the second time, Amelia feels completely filled, her head can barely focus on the onslaught of sensations she is feeling from both ends. With her arms and legs constrained, she can do nothing but rock back and forth between the two men. She is completely helpless, they can do anything they'd like, and Amelia would have no way to defend herself.

The feeling of submission is deliciously intoxicating. Amelia can't believe it, but her body is already rebounding and heading towards another orgasm. Anthony has one hand on the back of her head, and the other grips her chin. John leans forward slightly, and places his hands on Amelia's back, just above her rumpled dress, wrapping around smallest part of her waist and pushing down. The added pressure makes her even more immobile, and Amelia strains against her complete lack of control.

Her frantic writhing is noticed by both men, and they each increase speed, nearing orgasm. Amelia beats them to it, and has another unbelievably intense orgasm. Seeing her in complete ecstasy sets both John and Anthony off almost simultaneously. John tightens his grip around Amelia's waist and pulls her close against his ejaculating cock. Anthony holds tight to her head as he releases his load directly into Amelia's throat. He thrusts deeply into her mouth several more times, riding the last waves of his orgasm. She cannot swallow until he slowly removes himself from her mouth a few moments later.

As John exits her, she can feel a mixture of cum and her own juices drenching her entire vagina, seeping out and soaking into the upholstered bench below her. Her body is spent, completely drained of energy, but also incredibly satisfied. She slumps down onto the bench, letting her body go limp, with slight tremors of pleasure still passing over her intermittently.

Anthony already has his clothes back on; he straightens his tie, gives John a nod, and exits the room. John kneels down next to Amelia, who is still bound to the bench. He gently pushes a lock of hair out of her face, and strokes her head, slowly moving his hand down her spine. He continues to brush his hand up and down her back, soothing her. He leans up and kisses her temple.

He whispers, "You did such a good job my little pet," as he continues to stroke her back.

"Would you like to come back next week?" he purrs into her ear.

Amelia pauses briefly, before softly replying, "Yes."

Despite the multiple orgasms she's already had tonight, she feels a stirring deep inside of her as she can only imagine the pleasures she has yet to encounter.

12