The Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinky," said Terri as they let their hands roam. "So you like a little pleasure with your pain? Is that why you're wearing these too?" she asked, bouncing the rings on Steve's scrotum. Freed from the thong, the three rings became a ball stretcher that extended his sack and prevent his balls from drawing up. Orgasm in this device would be slow coming, but devastating in its impact.

"There's a fine line between pleasure and pain when it's done right," replied Steve. "I'm a switch when it comes to BDSM and bisexuality. I like to get as good as I give, and I like to think I give pretty good."

"Maybe you can try giving a little pain to me this weekend," Terri said. "I'm putting my collar on the block for the slave auction tomorrow. I'd love to see what that kinky mind of yours comes up with for me." She rolled Steve's balls along her fingers and reached in for a kiss.

Terri and Steve drifted into deeper water. Terri wrapped her arms loosely around Steve's neck, and lifted herself up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and brought their genitals into contact. Steve's cock was hardening rapidly. She used a hand to point his cock upward, and pressed in to trap it between the folds of her labia, but not in a position to slip inside her. Then she began to slide up and down, forcing his cock to rub into her clit. She was dry humping him in a pool. They locked lips and moved together, using their natural buoyancy as a sexual tool. They worked together to torment each other without completion.

Bud was being rough on Deana's nipples. He took each nub between thumb and forefinger, twisting hard. Deana moaned as she pulled his face down to hers and kissed Bud savagely. Though she wasn't a big fan of nipple pain, her passion and desire to bring this man pleasure overcame her aversion. Releasing his grip, Bud took her into his arms. Again they kissed forcefully as Deana now returned the pain by reaching into the pouch of Bud's thong and gripping nuts in her palm.

"How much cum do have in there for me, Bud?" Deana asked in a sultry voice. "How long have you wanted to fuck me? Did you fantasize about me while our daughters were playing volleyball together? Did you ever want to take me into a back room during your Christmas parties? Do you know how I'm going to use you up tonight, then give you to my husband as a toy while I fuck your wife?" Deana was taking the coaching from Julie and Steve to heart, and embracing the fantasy of playtime.

Bud groaned and led Deana over to the grassy lawn, grabbing a pool towel from a stack as they passed by. Taking charge, Deana took the towel, folded it double, and dropped it to the ground. She had Bud stand next to the towel, kissed him, then kept her body in total contact with his as she slid down to her knees, raking her nipples down his torso as she knelt.

She looked intently at the seven inches of man meet that was fighting to get out of the blue mesh restraining it. She grasped the pouch of the thong at the waist, and instead of taking the garment completely off pulled the pouch down and hooked it under Bud's scrotum. Now the thong was transformed into a function not unlike the shelf bra Deana still wore. It supported Bud's package but hid nothing from the eye.

"My, what a nice cock you have, Bud," Deana breathed as she moved to run her face up the underside of his rapidly hardening shaft. Looking up into his eyes as she rubbed her cheek against his dick she said "do you like to have your cock sucked? Do you like to suck cock? Which is your favorite?"

"Yes, I love having my cock sucked. And yes, I like to suck cock," replied Bud. "My favorite is to be sucked off. Will you do that for me now?"

Deana leaned back and put both hands on Bud's crotch. She took his balls in one hand, and ran the palm of the other up and down his cock, pressing it up against his belly. Then she leaned back forward and licked the head like a lollipop.

"Oh, I might suck you off," said Deana naughtily. "But you have to ask nicely. You have to ask loudly."

In a loud, clear voice that drew attention from their fellow sybarites on the lawn, Bud said "Deana, will you please suck my cock? Will you please make me cum and swallow all of my load?"

Deana's response was action. She took Bud's cock in one hand and looked at it carefully again. It was longer than Steve's, but not as thick as the dildos she had practiced on yesterday with Julie's coaching. She opened her mouth, took a deep breath, and then slowly and steadily swallowed the shaft until her nose pressed into Bud's shaved mound. But what she did next really blew Bud's mind. She closed her mouth tightly around his shaft, and applied a strong suction as she moved her head back, lightly dragging her lower teeth along the underside of Bud's cock, then biting down very lightly on the head as her tongue teased his pee hole.

Bud's eye's rolled back in his head. He raised his chin and literally howled into the sky. His hands moved instinctively to the sides of Deana's head, ensuring that the stimulation would continue. A small crowd began to gather to watch Deana's technique.

Bud's howl also drew Steve and Terri's attention. They were continuing their tease. Steve had coached Terri in to the light twisting of his nipples that really turned him on, and she let him know about the firm suction she enjoyed on her own nubbins.

"This is fun, but I'm going to be ready for more in a minute," Terri said.

"Me too," replied Steve. "We can go up and join the show if you'd like."

"I had something more private in mind," said Terri. "I'd like to drag you and those two in to a bed, and share some good old fashioned swapping. What do you say?"

"I'd say that we should check in with the other interested parties as to locations. They may be perfectly happy where they are. But good old fashioned swapping sounds just fine, as a first course," Steve replied.

He began to walk them into shallower water, where Terri unwrapped herself and reached down to grab the shaft of his cock. She took the lead and led Steve by his cock up out of the water. They paused by the towel rack and dried each other, then sauntered over to join the small crowd around their spouses.

Deana wasn't actually trying to bring Bud to completion. Following Julie's coaching, she intended to bring him to the brink and clamp down on him three or four times before standing up and sauntering over to a chaise, where she could be comfortable while he fucked her. So instead of a fast pace she was keeping up a steady in and out, with firm suction applied and consistent tongue and teeth action on the bulbous cockhead in her mouth. One hand was playing with Bud's large, low hanging balls, while the other traced patterns on his ass and teased his pucker.

Bud was slowly building to frustration. He wanted to just grab Deana's head and face fuck her like an animal, but that isn't how you behave with first time sex partners, particularly in a club that emphasized respectful and consensual sex. So instead he was meeting her downward strokes with thrusts of his own. He was impressed that this woman had not gagged once as she deep throated him. He noticed Steve and Terri joining the small crowd that was watching the show. Terri was still gripping and massaging Steve's cock, and Steve had his hand between Terri's ass cheeks.

Terri recognized the signs of her husband's pent up and growing need. She also recognized what Deana was doing, and she thoroughly approved. Bud could really be frothed up into a frenzy, and somehow he always became more fun to fuck when he was just at the edge of control.

For her part Deana was thoroughly enjoying her newfound power over a man. She enjoyed the texture and feel of Bud's cock on her tongue. His balls were large and hanging heavy, and she was rolling them in the palm of her hand but also holding them down, resisting the reflex action of the balls drawing up prior to ejaculation. Every so often his cock pulsed in her mouth, but she knew that this was just a reaction to stimulus because of the control she was exerting.

After watching for a few more minutes Terri released Steve's cock and knelt next to Deana. She whispered into Deana's ear "if you keep this up you're going to have a wild man on your hands. Just give a good firm yank on his balls and listen to him whimper."

Deana did just that, and was rewarded with a yip and a whimper just like a dog. She smiled at Terri around Bud's cock. Terri grinned and reached out to massage Deana's breast as she sucked her husband's wand.

"I was thinking we might take these two boys inside and really give them a workout," Terri said to Deana quietly. "I don't know about you, but I prefer to fuck in the air conditioning, at least before the sun goes down. And stopping your blowjob right now will make Bud's eyes cross! That would be fun! What do you say?"

Deana gave one last long pull on the rubbery shaft in her mouth, and let it pop past her lips. She stood up, and gave Bud's cock a pat like a loyal dog. Then she reached down and gave Terri a hand in standing up.

"Come along, boys" Deana said, turning away from the confused face of Bud before she broke out laughing. "It's time to take our part of the party inside." She walked back over to their table and retrieved her kimono, joined by Terri who picked up her dress and sandals.

Steve grinned and patted Bud on the back as the crowd began to disperse. "Don't worry my friend," Steve said like an old pal comforting a comrade. "What these wenches are forgetting is that we're bi. If they tease us much longer, we'll just take matters into our own hands." With that he gave Bud's cock a squeeze, pumping the shaft a couple of times and getting the heft. Then Steve went over to the table to pick up his thong and vest.

Deana walked back over to Bud carrying her kimono over her arm. "C'mon, stud," she said to him with a smile. "There's a lot more where that came from, and I promise to rock your world!" She took his arm and began to walk inside the building, following Steve and Terri who were also arm in arm several steps ahead.

10 minutes later Deana was nude, flat on her back on the big bed in the master bedroom of their suite. Terri had "oohed and ahhed" over Deana's clit clip, and took her time removing it and setting on the bedside table. She would have gone down on Deana right then, but Bud had his own ideas about the immediate future, and Steve supported his attitude. Now Bud's seven-inch cock was pumping rapidly in and out of Deana's pussy.

Steve lay back next to Deana. Terri was riding him cowgirl, taking a slower pace than her horny husband. She reached out and massaged Deana's breast. Deana reached up and returned the favor as Steve turned his head and kissed his wife. Deana began encouraging Bud.

"Yeah, you stud," she said. "That's how I like it. Pound my cunt. Give me that cock. And maybe later your pretty wife and I will eat a little pussy together. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like for your wife to be eating my pussy and licking your cock right now. But she's too busy fucking my man right next to you. She looks like she's really enjoying Steve's cock. How about it, honey? Are you enjoying the feel of my man's cock in your cunt?" she asked Terri.

"Oh yeah, baby," replied Terri. "I've wanted to fuck your husband for a long time. I've wanted to do it in front of Bud and make him watch. But this is even better. I know now that after we bring the guys off you and I can play. I've watched you at the gym in your little workout outfits and wondered what your pussy tastes like. And tonight I'm going to find out what it tastes like mixed with my husband's sweet cum."

Both men were bareback. In other circumstances Steve would have insisted on condoms, but as current and prospective full Members of The Club, these people had every confidence that they were all disease free thanks to the stringent standards and practices of the organization. They took their fun and their health very seriously inside these walls.

Speaking of walls, the walls of Terri's vagina were contracting and milking Steve's cock as she fucked a little faster. They felt like buttered silk moving up and down Steve's shaft, and he was reveling in the experience. He had always considered Terri one of the true MILFs of the suburban Hill Country town they lived near, and had often speculated about how much of a slut she really was. He had watched her snake her tongue into her husband's mouth even when they were kissing at a PTA meeting. Now he was getting the confirmation that this was one nasty little MILF, who liked sex almost as much as breathing.

Terri arched her back and rocked her hips as she rose up and down languidly on Steve's cock. Steve moved his hands to hold both of Terri's breasts and gently massage them as they fucked. He pushed his hips up to ensure she bottomed out on every down stroke, and they ground their crotches together.

Deana began lightly pulling and twisting Bud's nipples as he leaned over her. She was squirming her hips in a circular motion to add to his direct in and out piston movements. This caused the butt plug in her ass to rotate, adding a surprisingly good element to her feelings.

She turned her head and whispered in Steve's ear "I'm loving the plug, Hon."

Steve smiled at her and kissed her again, then turned and reached over to the bedside table, retrieving his smart phone. He held it up and began searching the menu.

"Hope I'm not boring you," Terri said, wondering what was going on.

"Not at all, just searching for...this..." replied Steve as he touched the screen.

Deana said "Oh!" and began squirming her hips harder.

"You pervert, the plug in my ass is vibrating!" Deana said to Steve.

He pressed the screen one more time and set the phone aside.

"And so is mine, my little slut," he replied. "These are prototypes of a line of plugs we're partnering with a major sex toy manufacturer to carry exclusively in our shop at the resort and on our website. You unscrew the jewel to put in a battery, and use an app on your phone to control it. Now I can screw your tight little bottom from anywhere."

"I've got to try that!" Terri said enthusiastically. "Dee, I'll let you try on my dress if you'll shove your plug up my ass!"

"I...want...to see...that," Bud said through panting and fucking. A sheen of sweat was breaking out on his forehead and his cheeks began to flush as he built toward orgasm.

"Well then cum on and give me your cream," said Deana. "The longer you fuck me the longer you go until you get a kinky lesbian sex show!"

"And you too, stud," said Terri to Steve. "I've promised Deana a creampie, and now I'm going to be fucking her ass with your butt plug at the same time. Hell, maybe you can even talk my husband into sucking your cock while you watch. Cum inside me and let's turn this evening up another notch." She picked up the pace of her fucking and reached again for Steve's nipples, which were still distended with the tiny rubber bands around them.

Both couples now focused on producing orgasms in the male of the pair. Deana reached up and played with her own nipples to give Bud some more visual stimulation. Steve began to buck more forcefully up into Terri as she writhed above him. He was also pulling and stretching Terri's nipples as they fucked.

Bud groaned as he felt the heat in his balls rising. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill you up with my cum!" he almost yelled in Deana's face.

"Yes, yes, give me your cum! Fill me up and then watch your wife eat it out of me!" Deana urged, pulling him into her with her legs.

Bud growled and bucked hard into Deana's thighs. This was his first cum in a week - Terri had made him refrain to get the greatest pleasure out of this weekend - and it was a big one. Spurt after spurt jetted explosively from his cock. His cock jumped and pulsed inside the velvet sheath of Deana's vagina. She loved the feeling of a man cumming inside her, and this sent her over the edge as well.

"Oh, yes!" Deana cried out, digging her nails into Bud's back as her body joined his in convulsions of ecstasy.

Steve dropped his hand to the point of his union with Terri, and applied his thumb to roughly roll her clitoris as they fucked. This surprised Terri, and she suddenly spasmed in orgasm and her vagina pulsed around Steve's cock. This was all the extra stimulation Steve needed, and he followed his three lovers into bliss.

For several more seconds the bedroom rang with the cries and moans of the four lovers. Their bodies writhed together, and while their orgasms were not simultaneous, they were closely enough timed to have their individual cums enhanced by the additional sharing. As they came down from the extreme, they leveled out together in a state of post orgasmic bliss that lasted for several minutes. Hips continued to move slowly, sharing ongoing physical sensation, and kisses were exchanged between spouses and coital partners.

Terri initiated the next step by leaning down and kissing Deana, sharing tongues and exploring the depths of each other's eyes. As they broke their kiss, Terri subtly nudged Bud with her elbow. He then bent over and kissed Steve, hesitantly at first, but then with more enthusiasm as Steve responded to the kiss positively.

Terri and Bud now dismounted from Steve and Deana, and the two married couples enjoyed several moments of snuggling and kisses. This took all four of them down into a fully relaxed state, and they savored the conversion of physical pleasure into emotional joy. At Deana's request Steve used his phone to turn off her vibrator. He also took the rubber bands off his nipples and gave them a good, invigorating rub.

Deana was the first to stir. She remembered the promise Terri made on her behalf that she had then endorsed: the two wives were going to put on a show for their husbands. But she wanted to throw a little extra into the experience. She reached out and offered her hand to Terri, and began to lead her out of the bedroom, picking up Steve's phone as she went.

"Come along, boys," Deana said seductively. "The sun has gone down, and Terri and I are going to go out on the balcony."

"Does anyone want a fitness drink?" Steve asked as he and Bud followed the girls. "I don't know about y'all, but I find keeping hydrated is vital during these long weekends."

Receiving affirmations from all his partners, Steve went to the kitchenette and took out four bottles and slipped them into koozies. He also opened a bottle of white wine to offer his guests later. He put the sports drinks on a small tray and joined the group on the balcony.

The balcony overlooked the pool area. It was furnished with a large round divan for outdoor play surrounded by four comfortable chairs with side tables. Deana and Terri were stretched out on the divan making out. A quiet chorus of the sounds of orgy floated up from the revelers in the pool and on the lawn below. Bud sat in a chair casually pulling on his spent cock, watching the two women with rapt attention.

With a glance at the action below Steve put down the tray and took the chair next to Bud. He sensed that the concept of male kissing was still new to Bud, and that he was still struggling with some aspects of bisexuality. Steve suspected that the "gay taboo" might be a causal factor behind Bud being a top only for anal sex, with the fear that receiving a cock in his ass would "make him gay." He filed this away for further exploration over the weekend and in the future, and turned his attention to the action a few feet away.

Terri's hand had wandered down to Deana's pussy, and she slipped a finger into her labia. She drew some of the dewy moisture up and rubbed it into Deana's clit, then brought the digit to her lips and tasted.

"Mmmm, Deana tastes like you, Bud," Terri said sexily. "I think I'll get some more of that."