The Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

She kissed Deana once more and spun herself down so that they were now face to pussy. The two women shifted and adjusted positions, with Terri urging Deana to take the top for their 69. Deana positioned her thighs on either side of Terri's head, then looking between her legs slowly lowered her sex onto Terri's waiting tongue before lifting her face and diving into Terri's pussy.

Terri's maneuver had ensured that Deana's lovely ass with it's sparkling jewel would be facing the men as the women made love. Terri glanced and winked at Steve, her sign to have Steve turn the vibrating butt plug in Deana's ass back on. As he pressed the face of his phone, Terri reached up and grasped the base of the plug. Bud was very helpful, grabbing a bottle of lube that he found prepositioned on one of the side tabled and squeezing a dollop onto Terri's fingers, so that she could lubricate the delicate tissues of Deana's anus.

Terri grasped the base of the plug with one hand and pulled out slightly, applying the lube from her fingers to the metal and the tender tissue of Deana's anus. Then she pushed the plug back and forth to spread the lube inside, all the while lapping at Deana's pussy from clit to perineum with a wide, flat tongue. Once she was satisfied that the plug was ready, she drew the plug out until she met firm resistance from Deana's sphincter, then pushed back in. She kept this up for several strokes.

For her part Deana went straight for Terri's core, pushing her tongue into Terri's vagina and applying a little suction around her tongue. She was rewarded with a large, sticky gob or Bud's semen, which she rolled around her mouth. Then she lifted her head, looked over her shoulder at Steve, and stuck out her tongue to display her creamy treasure. She made a show of swallowing, then went back to get more. This was her very first-ever creampie, but she had read about them on the Internet and was acting out her knowledge.

The men enjoyed the show. Steve got a kick out of his wife's display, and snorted a little sports drink out his nose. Bud was recovering his hardon rapidly, focused on Terri's manipulation of the butt plug in Deana's rectum. He hoped to put his dick in that hole sometime this weekend. The sight of the rings on Steve's scrotum and the way Steve's cock was steadily rising also turned him on. If he was honest with himself he was becoming more and more fascinated by bi sex, and he was sitting next to one of the worlds best know bisexuals.

Terri now dug into Deana's pussy in earnest. She drove her tongue as deep as she could into Deana's tunnel, searching out and curling her tongue around a big drop of Steve's cum. She didn't bother with putting on a show, but pulled her tongue back into her mouth, savoring the combined taste of the essence of man and woman combined, and swallowed. Inspired by her reward, she dove back and ate her lover with real gusto.

Deana forgot about putting on a show as Terri's tongue began to work its magic. She was intoxicated by the smells and tastes she was experiencing. When Terri pulled the plug firmly enough to pull the large bulb past her sphincter then plunged it back in to the hilt Deana moaned and fluttered her tongue inside Terri's vagina.

Steve's cock was almost fully erect when Bud dropped to his knees and began sucking it. Steve had noticed that Bud had developed a raging hardon in the past couple of minutes, and that Bud's eyes strayed more and more to Steve's crotch during this time. Steve encouraged his new lover by leaning back in the chair, scooting his hips forward, and spreading his knees wide.

Terri took a brief break from eating Deana's scrumptious pussy and looked up. The sight that greeted her pleased her no end. Despite their bold talk at dinner, Bud actually was still feeling his way into true bisexuality. She was proud of her husband for taking yet another step. She hoped Bud would finally give in and lose his anal virginity this weekend. He was certainly surrounded by the best opportunity he would ever have. For a brief instant she imagined it was Bud's ass that she was sawing the plug in and out of, preparing her husband for Steve's cock. Then she returned to her very pleasurable task of cleaning out her dear friend and new lover.

"Yeah, suck that cock, Bud," Steve urged the man between his legs. "You've got a sweet mouth. What you are doing is magic. Yeah, swirl that tongue around the head. Play with my balls while I watch those two sluts eat each other."

This gay and lesbian suck fest went on for a few more minutes with the constant background sounds of the various forms of orgy going on below the lovers. Terri and Deana began to orgasm on each other's tongue, and kept eating each other to build up their pleasure even more. Steve decided to hold off cumming for a while and share the view with Bud. He lifted Bud's chin, and motioned for him to stand up. Bud reluctantly relinquished his lip lock on Steve's cock, and stood. Steve turned Bud so that he could watch the women, and then leaned in and swallowed Bud's cock to the root just as his wife had on the lawn.

Steve sucked Bud's cock expertly, running one hand up and down the back of Bud's legs and caressing his ass. His other hand gripped and massaged Bud's balls. Steve knew that Bud wouldn't last long, and as he felt Bud's balls begin to draw up he wrapped his thumb and forefinger into a ring encircling Bud's scrotum, creating a human cock ring to delay Bud's explosion. He also let up on his sucking to extend Bud's pleasure. Steve had a plan that involved delaying Bud's cum for a while.

Deana and Terri were both sweating and cumming repeatedly. Terri was pounding the butt plug in and out of Deana, while Deana was now finger fucking Terri's ass. They sucked each other's clits furiously. Orgasms were wracking their bodies in wave after wave.

Bud was feasting his eyes upon the writhing female flesh on the divan. He'd seen his wife eat a lot of pussy over the past few years, and it never failed to rev his engine. He was unconsciously thrusting his hips back and forth into Steve's mouth, though Steve's control of Bud's scrotum was limiting that movement. Bud's balls were at the boil.

Terri was the first woman to reach her limit. "Enough!" she said, releasing Deana's clit and letting go of the butt plug. "I can't take any more. It's just too good!"

Deana didn't let up on Terri's clit right away, and was rewarded by yet another spasm of Terri's body. She was proud of herself. She had eaten her friend into submission. To be honest she was near her own limit, and the humming of the vibrating butt plug in her ass was moving from pleasure toward annoyance.

Terri physically pushed Deana aside, and the two women rolled apart, chests heaving. Steve stopped sucking Bud's cock, though he kept his grip on Bud's balls. He smiled down at the two panting, sweaty women. Both pussies were red and swollen, and their faces were covered in a combination of sweat, girl juice, and male cum. He was proud of the way Deana was getting into the lifestyle with such relish, and he was happy they made this new connection with their friends.

"Honey, would you turn off this vibe and pour us some wine?" Deana asked Steve as she sat up and kissed Terri.

"Glad to," replied Steve, patting Bud's cock and reaching for his smart phone. "Would you ladies also like me to draw you a cool bubble bath to freshen up in?"

"That would be wonderful!" Terri responded.

"And why don't we clean this plug up and let you try it out after our bath?" Deana offered.

"Better and better, lover!" Terri said, reaching up and drawing Deana into another deep kiss.

Bud said, "I'll get the wine. Who is drinking?" Deana and Terri both raised their hands, but Steve shook his head. Like many swingers, he preferred to save the alcohol for the end of the evening.

Steve went in to the master en suite and started drawing the bath. He adjusted the temperature to make the water cool but not cold, and poured in a capful of a rose scented bubble bath. Deana came into the bathroom. Steve kissed her, then bent her over the sink and gently removed the butt plug. She went to the bidet to rinse. Steve cleaned the plug thoroughly. It was clean to the sight, but he rinsed off the lube and used hot soapy water, leaving the plug on a hand towel on the counter.

Bud came in with the wine and sat the glasses on the side of the tub. Terri followed him in a few seconds later and kissed her husband thoroughly. Steve and Bud then helped their wives step into the tub, and left them to enjoy their toilette. The two men returned to the balcony.

Out on the balcony Steve wasted no time. He pushed Bud down on the divan and dove onto his cock. Steve wanted his friend's cock in his ass badly, and he wanted that cock rock hard as it went in. Bud was a little surprised, but quickly responded to the ministrations of Steve's mouth.

Continuing to pull on Bud's cock manually, Steve looked up at his lover. "How do you like it, Bud?" he asked. "Do you want me to ride you? Do you want me doggy? What's your favorite way to take a man's ass?"

"Get up on your knees," Bud said, his head swimming just a bit. No man had ever been so blunt with him before.

Steve moved to the center of the divan on his knees. He reached between his legs and removed the stainless steel vibrating plug from his own ass. Then he reached over to the side table, and handed Bud the bottle of lube.

"Dealer's choice on the condom," said Steve. "I usually do bareback on these weekends with Members only."

Bud got on his knees behind Steve and took the proffered lube. He greased up his cock thoroughly, and then rubbed the slick liquid into Steve's anus. He scooted forward, took his cock in his hand, and rubbed it up and down Steve's crack.

"Just fuck me," said Steve. "You don't need to worry about hurting me. I'm ready. Give me some cock!"

Bud lined his cockhead up with Steve's sphincter and pressed forward. He met little resistance as his shaft sunk smoothly into Steve's bowels. He bottomed out and savored the feeling of his balls rubbing up against Steve's.

"Slow and steady, Bud," Steve coached. "Let's make this last. Your cock feels great in my ass!"

And slow and steady it was. The two men fucked for 15 minutes at a leisurely pace. Occasionally Steve would reach between his legs and fondle Bud's balls, and sometimes Bud would reach around Steve and stroke his shaft. Each man moaned occasionally at the pleasure they felt.

This was something of a new experience for Bud. He was used to fucking men hard, cumming fast, and moving on. But he found it pleasant to share a slow build up. Steve knew how to use his ass to please a man, and somehow the long time relationship between the two men in the vanilla world added an extra dimension, an emotional connection, that was never there before.

Deana and Terri enjoyed their bubble bath. They washed each other and kissed, occasionally caressing each other intimately. Since the bath was cool they did not stay in long. When they got out Terri stepped into the open shower and used the built in hose with enema attachment to ensure her rectum was clean, while Deana got some lube and began to prepare the butt plug.

When Terri was finished with her anal douche, Deana joined her in the shower stall. She had Terri lean over the low wall, and applied lube to Terri's anus. Then she used the "come here" finger motion Julie and Steve had taught her to introduce first one and then two fingers into Terri's ass, sawing them back and forth to distribute the lube evenly. When Terri said she was ready, Deana inserted the stainless steel plug up to its jeweled base into the shapely ass before her. The two women shared another kiss, and then went to see what their men were up to.

"Well, well," said Terri. "You boys are out here being naughty I see! How is his ass, Bud? Is he as good as we've heard?"

"Of course it is," Deana rejoined. "My man can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and fuck any guy into oblivion! Milk him, Steve. Show Bud what a really good man fuck feels like!"

"Okay, baby," Steve replied. "I'll show him what a good bottom I can be. Cum on, stud. Fuck my ass good!"

Bud groaned and began to really pound into Steve's rectum. His zeal was increased when Terri scooted under Steve and began to suck his cock. She let the natural motion of the men's fucking serve to move Steve's cock back and forth in her mouth, and concentrated her efforts on applying suction on the out strokes.

Terri was sprawled on the divan beneath Steve. Steve admired the pussy below him and began to lean down to feast, but Deana beat him to it. She dropped to her knees and claimed the freshly cleaned vagina for herself, returning the favor of fucking the butt plug in and out of Terri's rear.

Steve concentrated on flexing his anus around Bud's cock as they fucked. Bud's cock was thin enough to be extremely comfortable going in and out, but thick enough to offer good friction and long enough to thoroughly stimulate the prostate. Steve kept up a steady stream of dirty language as they fucked.

"God, your cock feels good, Bud," Steve groaned. "I'm loving what it is doing in my ass. Just think of what a great view your wife is getting as you fuck a man's ass. I know I'm enjoying the view as my wife eats Terri's pussy. That is some kind of sexy pussy you've got for yourself. Oh yeah, fuck me harder, Bud. I can take it. Pound me and fill my ass up with your cum the way you filled my wife's pussy. Give it to me, baby. I want your cum!"

This verbal stimulus had exactly the desired effect, and Bud's brain decoupled from his body. He began slap-fucking Steve, pounding his penis into the warm, velvety heaven of his ass. Steve's rear was gripping his shaft in perfect synchronization to their fucking, and the sight of Deana munching on Terri's tasty cunt.

"Oh God, here it cums!" yelled Bud. "I'm gonna fill your ass up with my cum! My cock is on fire and I'm burning up!"

Bud's cum erupted from his balls with the force of a small explosion. All the tactile, visual, and verbal stimulation worked their magic and he was lost in euphoria. He cried out and shoved his cock into Steve's ass to the hilt. Steve felt spurt after spurt in his bowels, the cock in his ass pulsing with each ejaculation, and rubbing against his prostate.

"Yes!" Steve cried. "Fuck me hard and give me your cum, Bud! Make me cum in your sweet wife's mouth. Oh here it is!"

Terri's oral prowess combined with the prostate stimulation to push Steve to orgasm. His anus pulsed around Bud's cock, and his penis shot ropes of cum into Terri's mouth. Unlike earlier, she saved the creamy liquid, rolling it around her tongue but not swallowing.

Bud continued to shudder for several moments, lost in the endorphin-driven ecstasy of orgasm. Steve's pulsing anal muscles milked the cum from his cock. He realized he was sweating profusely, and fighting to catch his breath. As his cock rapidly deflated he withdrew it from Steve's ass, leaving a gaping cavern behind, and sat back on his haunches.

When she was sure she had every drop of Steve's elixir Terri gently pushed Deana's head away from her pussy and rolled out from beneath Steve. Standing, she moved quickly around to her husband and kissed him. She forced the gooey, salty-sweet substance into Bud's mouth, keeping her lips pressed tightly against his as her tongue swirled the creamy liquid around. She wanted Bud to savor the taste of man cum as much as she did, and she was gratified when he showed no hesitation, but accepted the seed and forced it back past her lips in turn. They tongue wrestled for several long moments, passing the nectar back and forth.

Deana reached up and kissed her husband, who was still on all fours on the divan. Her bright eyes shown as she cupped his face tenderly in her hands. They kissed hungrily, passionately, eyes open and peering into each other's soul. Deana had long been skeptical of the claims she had heard about swinging bringing couples closer. Indeed, Steve had always been forthright with her about his belief that many more couples were in swinging for the wrong reasons than those who participated with the right goals in mind. But he had always affirmed his observation of swinging bringing couples closer that had solid relationships based upon mutual respect and honesty. Her every experience with her husband over the past few weeks seemed to bear that out.

The two couples broke apart and began to exchange kisses and appreciation all around. Steve kissed Terri with a smile, and whispered in her ear to be ready during tomorrow's slave auction. Deana kissed Bud, savoring the lingering taste of Steve's cum on his tongue. The two women kissed, their hands roaming freely with the promised of future trysts. They were happy to have discovered one another. And Bud kissed Steve. Unlike his earlier hesitance, Bud did so with real gusto, reaching down to roughly squeeze and handle Steve's cock. Steve returned the kiss with equal fervor and equivalent groping.

"My husband needs a shower, and then we're going to go for a swim," Terri announced. "We promised some other friends to meet them there about now, though I think the four of us could fill a whole evening together sometime."

"I agree with you on that," Steve responded. "I for one am really happy to have made this connection, and from the look in her eyes I can see that Dee agrees. We'll have you guys over sometime soon for dinner at our house, and maybe you can spend the night?"

"That sounds fabulous," said Bud. "And let's not forget that we still have the rest of this weekend. Terri and I are both putting our collars up for auction tomorrow, but if I get the chance I'd love to sample Dee again, and Steve you have the hottest ass I've fucked yet!"

With that the four friends moved back inside. Steve and Bud went to the shower, and were soon joined by their wives. The four friends playfully soaped each other, the women careful to keep their hair dry. Then Bud helped Steve with a quick anal rinse to freshen up for the rest of the evening.

After drying off Bud and Terri gathered their few clothes, said their final thank yous, and bid Steve and Deana goodnight. They dropped their clothing off in their own room down the hall, and headed out to the pool by way of the desert bar. Steve took Deana in his arms and kissed her warmly.

"Happy?" Steve asked.

"Deliriously," replied Deana. "In all our life together I've wondered how I could possibly feel closer to you while another man fucked me, or I watched you with another woman. Tonight is really bringing the last pieces together for me. Thank you for this wonderful life, Husband!"

"My most wonderful pleasure, you sexy goddess!" Steve said. "Are you tired? Or do you want to really experience the whole weekend here? People will be at it like rabbits 'round the clock. We even have people voting and fucking during the Membership Meetings."

"I'm invigorated, not tired!" Deana exclaimed. "I can't see me going 24 hours, but I'm definitely not ready for the night to end. How about you?"

"I'm actually thinking that a trip to the Dungeon might be fun," said Steve. "You're welcome to come along, or you can strike out on your own and see what adventures await. We could meet at the desert bar in a couple of hours and share stories."

"That sounds like fun," Deana replied. "I think I'll wonder around and see what I can see. Maybe find Julie and share a strange man. Would you like to hear stories of your wife being a tart?"

"I'd love it!" Steve said enthusiastically. "Particularly if you won't mind hearing about your husband being a kinky sub boy to some evil dominatrix."

"One thing," Deana said with a wicked grin. "Can I carry your phone with me, and will you show me how to turn on the vibe in Terri's butt?"

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers