The Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

Later that evening, Steve was pleased to see Deana and Julie walking arm in arm to the desert bar to join him. His two lovers were nude, and they both looked incredibly happy and well fucked. They filled a single bowl with fruit and yoghurt, while Steve chose a slice of Boston cream pie. He asked the bartender to bring three glasses of Amaretto over to their table.

They regaled each other with their stories. Julie filled Steve and Deana in on her romp with Jack and Diane, and said she was heading back to their room to join them for the night. Steve told Julie about the wonderful time with Bud and Terri, and went on to relate how he spent the immediate two past hours submitting to a Dom/Domme husband and wife team. They put him in a sling, trussed up his cock and balls, and took turns fucking and pegging his ass.

Deana laughingly said how she wished she had pictures of that. Steve had her check the email on his phone. A friend had taken a few choice shots.

Finally Deana told her tale. She found Julie in a room with an open door at the far end of the building. Julie was being spit roasted by two men with large cocks. Deana had joined in, sucking Julie's tits until she orgasmed, then Julie had turned Deana over to the two men and left the room. She came back with a third man, and proceeded to orchestrate Deana's first triple penetration. In fact, Julie kept finding men to fill Deana's holes. Deana had been gang banged in her pussy, mouth, and ass for the better part of an hour, and then Julie had rescued her and taken her to the showers. Deana was tired now.

She was also sore and happy. And she was incredibly in love with her husband, who was beaming at her with pride. The weekend at The Club was off to a rousing start.

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers