All Comments on 'The Club of Fools Ch. 10'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
honeymoon?

Good Chapter! If this is the ending it was well done! I'd love to see one on the honey moon!

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Honeymoon...hmm...

Not sure if the honeymoon is important to the story of transition and change. Certainly it could be erotic. I have to think about that.

LadyPenelope784LadyPenelope784over 8 years ago
Wedding dress

Must admit. I dressed up as a bride to read this. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HAHA!

At least this shit was funny! SO bad I'm still laughing!

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
REGARDING HAHA COMMENT

Read something in a genre you understand. Actually, maybe you don't understand anything. So forget it and get lost. In/Out sex is in the vanilla section.

subguygcsubguygcabout 8 years ago
Most excellent

I truly loved this story. You write the most amazing stories. Wish it never ended, but I guess all good things do ;) keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was Janice on hormones or not? Can not tell from the way you wrote this.

"Hi Kwan. Good to see you, and thanks. You're very kind, but I'm not on hormones."

"Really? I thought..." She glanced at Suzie strangely. "Well, you look great. Let's get started."

Janice looked at the two of them, puzzled by the unspoken exchange, but he said nothing, as there were more immediate things on his mind.

????????????

The hormones would reduce the use of his penis which Jodi seems to enjoy, especially on their honeymoon. The breast surgery will give him the breasts that they want. What size was he going to get by the way?

sublockedsublockedalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Was Janice on hormones or not? Can not tell from the way you wrote this. AUTHOR'S RESPONSE

She is...but she does not know it. A bit of non-consent here. Thus, the odd exchange in conversation.

By the way, the penis can still be "useful". It just depends on the dosage of hormones and the particular person who is on them, also the degree of male hormone suppressant.

Living_in_AweLiving_in_Awealmost 7 years ago
What a journey

While reading the initial chapters, i never thought by the end i would cry tears of joy. You have a knack of giving wonderfully depraved characters a sense of depth and humanity. It was a difficult story to stay with at times but I'm glad i did. The fact that i enjoyed it likely makes me wonderfully depraved as well. I hope so. Thank you for daring to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

yep you've got some pretty fucked up shit inside your head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fantastic, enjoyed every morsel of this delightful meal. I suppose the sperm stash is for freezing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous