The Club of Fools Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers

"About the collar... That was a surprise. Can I at least take that off now that the ceremony is over?"

Jodi looked at him, astonished, and said, "No, of course not. Didn't you understand when you said "I do"? That stays on at all times except for medical reasons like when you get an MRI or maybe an X-ray. It's not concealed, so you can even wear it while flying. It's your "forever" necklace; it never comes off."

"But it has a padlock on it," he whined.

"So? It also has an engraving on it which states that you belong to me."

"What? Really?"

"Yes, it says: "This Slave Owned by Jodi, June 2015". Hey, you repeated your vows; you said "I do". She shrugged her shoulders and said, "You'll get used to it. You'll get used to everything."

A buzz filled the restaurant when they entered. They were led to a table which overlooked the river through large plate windows. It was an upscale establishment. Janice felt the eyes, felt the lust in the men, the envy in the women, the curiosity in all of them concerning such stunning women, two dressed like brides, but with unconventional colors for the gowns. There were whispers and glances, sometimes outright stares.

Suzie broke the feeling. "Fuck them," she said, "Watch this."

The server approached and Suzie pre-empted anything he might say. "Good evening," she said elegantly, "These two ladies seated across from me have just married. Yes, we're all lesbians. So tell the men to fuck off and look somewhere else, okay?"

Even Victoria was shocked. "Suzie!" she admonished. Suzie shrugged and rolled her eyes. You could wrap Suzie up, nice and sweet looking, but the real Suzie would always eventually reveal herself.

The server was good, very good. He simply smiled and said, "And shall I tell the envious women to fuck off as well ma'am?"

Suzie had been matched. She giggled and said, "Yes, that would also be nice."

"Very well ma'am. May I get you a pre-dinner drink?"

They ordered wine only, two bottles, one red for Suzie and Victoria, and the white for Janice and Jodi. They toasted to the union of soul mates and set the glasses down, while Jodi put her hand on Janice's crotch under the table. They started to whisper and lean into each other while Victoria dropped the powder into Janice's glass. Jodi and Victoria shared a look and then Jodi proposed a toast which she explained required the glass to be drained.

"To friendship and love," she said, raising her glass.

They downed the wine and slammed the glasses down, laughing.

"You have about 15 minutes," Jodi said mysteriously to Janice.

He was laughing, feeling extremely buoyant. "For what?" he asked.

"Until the Cialis takes effect."

"What? Oh shit...the drink." He shut his eyes and sighed. Jodi would forever be full of surprises. That was what he liked about her and it was what he feared about her.

"It lasts a long time," she continued, "Up to 36 hours. You should be good for this evening and all night."

"I've never taken it before. Do I stay hard all the time? Jesus, even my girdle can't hide that," he whispered in alarm.

"No, silly! Only when I want it. You'll be very efficient. But your girdle might actually stimulate you, mightn't it; then you'd be fighting an erection all evening wouldn't you? That'd be kind of funny, but I'd help you out."

"How would you do that? I'm the one that has to deal with it. Jesus!"

She laughed and said, "You'll see baby, you'll see."

Twenty minutes later, after they had ordered their entrees, Jodi turned to him and said, "I need to pee. Will you come with me?"

Girls going to the washroom together. Here it was. They excused themselves and made their way to the back of the room where Janice stopped. It was that transgender dilemma, and even though he had used women's washrooms several times already, he always had to stop, and he always had a moment of panic mixed with excitement. He took a deep breath and entered. There was no one using it and suddenly he felt Jodi pushing him into the disabled cubicle. She followed him in and without saying anything she worked his dress up, and after much fumbling, worked his girdle and panties down. His erection was stunning and he stood there with his mouth open in anticipated ecstasy.

She took him in her mouth and allowed his gown to come down over her so that he only saw the luxurious fabric of his dress go up and down as she slowly built him up. He started to gasp and moan. Women entered, and seeing the base of Jodi's shoes under the cubicle door and hearing muffled sounds, quickly exited. Some lingered longer, one even going into the adjacent stall and sitting for quite some time while Jodi kept on. He struggled to contain his passion, and just as she opened the door to exit the washroom, he exploded with a girlish squeal into Jodi's mouth. He grasped her head through the fabric of the gown and kept her there, but she resisted, emerging from her tent with bulging cheeks and a grin.

Then she did something odd. She pulled a container out of her purse, unscrewed the top and spit the contents of her mouth into it. The cap was replaced and her purse accepted the offering. Janice didn't say a word, but was puzzled.

Jodi said, "See you later. Fix yourself up girl and come back to the table." She went to the sink, rinsed her mouth out, washed her hands and left him alone, stunned in the stall.

Janice cleaned himself as best he could, and sat there to go pee. It took him a few minutes to get his penis hidden once again and the girdle and panties just right. Then he washed his hands and went back to the table. He was alone this time swaying back and forth to avoid tables and servers, and it felt different, partly because all eyes were totally on him, but mostly because orgasm always dulled the fantasy of being exposed to the public like this as a woman. He felt vulnerable and weak, oddly an oft quoted feeling that many women have. He blushed as he walked. Which women here knew what happened in the washroom? She would have told her husband. There. Over there. They stared at him with poorly concealed contempt, or was it a type of scornful envy? He decided to fight them with a smile. They looked away. Assholes.

Sitting back at the table he lifted his glass of wine to the light. It was very cloudy and he glanced at Jodi's smirking face. He was about to complain to the server. Then he knew. He knew what it was swirling in the wine as he drank. He shook his head from side to side, but he was already hard again under the relentless pressure of the girdle and stimulation of his prostate by the anal plug. Thirty six hours. It was going to be a long and merciless thirty six hours. He closed his eyes and made a not so subtle grunt or gasp as he settled more deeply on the anal plug. Jodi knew what he was doing; she knew everything about him. She held his hand, in control as always.

sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers
12