All Comments on 'The Coin Pt. 05'

by ryansstory

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

More of everything! More fucking, more mind control, more women! Do feel bad for Amy though. Will Amy and Eris have a peaceful bodily cohabitation that results in some interesting three way action? Or will Ryan excorcise Eris and give her a good hard "lesson" about not messing with his woman and lay down the law on who's the real boss?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to see where he and Eris go from here. will he get Amy back or will he just Punish Eris and Train her. Just as he is doing with Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story! You left us with a cliff hangar, please continue!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
so much good he could have done

instead he will lose the love of his life because he got greedy.

the bell has been rung.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedabout 9 years ago
Hmmmm ...

So much unprotected sex, lots of cum. Possible pregnancies?

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
FUNNY!

Probably not a good idea to give a lower than life whore guy pervert a coin. His brother is Saddam Hussein......

paddymac89paddymac89almost 9 years ago
Unstoppable read

Great story so far, I love the intense cliffhanger ending.

Would be good to see if he can get his love back or will he give in to his carnal desires, or will he overpower Eris and enslave her as well.......

I really look forward to the next chapter.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Great Story

But what comes next is he just a Play thing or does he still use the Coin. and what of Nancy she should be looking for some more of what he gave her. esp. if her Job tossed her out.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

This chapter RUINED the story. Pathetic. 12"???? Give me a f-ing break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous