The Coin Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ryansstory
ryansstory
193 Followers

Despite the amount of cum oozing out of Amy's red, swollen, and abused cunt my arousal hadn't diminished—if anything it felt stronger. I moved my mouth from Amy's tit and let out an animalistic grunt. I *needed* more. When I looked up I was surprised to see Jenny's massive chest at eye level. She had partially stripped, tatters of her bra remained attached and her jeans remained stuck to one foot, but she was naked enough to squat over Amy's face. Amy let out a low shriek as I continued to push into her, her body overcome with a mixture of terrible pain and sweet pleasure. Dazed and horny as she was she latched onto Jenny's clit without much prompting—eager to find something else to fill the gaping hole in the center of her belly.

Jenny screamed as Amy's tongue started its assault on her dripping cunt. Amy in turn would pause in her rough sucking to scream as I rammed into her. The cacophony of screams drove me to a fever pitch, my thrusting losing any semblance of direction or rhythm. My hungry mouth found Jenny's parted lips and our tongues began swirling around each other. I pulled her tongue into my mouth and sucked it, tasting a hint of cherry. My hands moved from around Amy's throat to Jenny's tits—squeezing and kneading the flesh as I continued my thrusts into Amy.

We continued like that for several minutes. The sounds of sucking, flesh hitting flesh, and wet slurping playing background to the occasional moan, scream, and grunt. I unleashed a second load inside of Amy, then a third, and then a fourth. The flame inside of my stomach had finally started to calm, my body exhausted, my world blurry and wavering as my body shudder from my latest orgasm. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Eris had returned. She was roughly playing with herself on the counter, one leg planted firmly on the marble, the other dangling off—plunging three curled fingers inside a molten hot cunt. Her left hand was roughly squeezing her breast, her tongue had snaked out and was flicking at the hardened nub as she watched, eyes burning. When she noticed me watching she smiled slyly and snapped her fingers together.

A fresh wave of lust hit me. My body was exhausted, my mind was dissolving, but my cock was eager and in control. I pulled out of Amy and laid back. I visualized the two of them working on my cock as they had in the vision Eris had sent to me. Soon I felt two wet and hungry mouths devouring me. Both of them had swollen lips from kissing and from sucking. Jenny started by swallowing eight inches of my cock and then gagging loudly, tears streaking from her eyes. Amy roughly pushed her off, a small part of her brain still registering that she was angry for Jenny doing just that not more than thirty minutes ago. She impaled herself on me, eager to do what Jenny couldn't. She managed to take nine inches before she gagged, retreating quickly to catch her breath. But as soon as she gulped in enough air she impaled herself again, the head of my cock ramming past the initial resistance at the back of her throat. Jenny wasn't idle she moved her lips the base of my shaft, kissing down to my balls, her hand moving to stroke the parts of my cock that Amy couldn't reach yet. Both of them stared up at me as the serviced me. Hunger and lust bright in their eyes. I let my eyes roll back into my head as the sensations overtook me. Just when I thought I was about to cum I felt a new set of lips on the head of my cock. A skillful tongue started swirling and flicking the enlarged maroon head of my cock. I looked down and saw Eris kneeling before me. She had apparently pushed Amy to the ground and she was now straddling her face. Amy once again started sucking, without question, she was apparently too dazed to question the appearance of this stunning woman. Eris stared up at me, big eyes eager and in control, she extended a finger under me and slid it inside of my ass, applying a firm pressure to my prostate.

I exploded. There's no other way to describe it. Every muscle in my body went tense, my hands slammed against the floor, and my hips rammed my cock into Eris's waiting mouth. I felt the muscles of my cock twitch and a long spurt of cum erupted inside Eris's mouth. Then another...then another...then another...and then three more. Eris remained starting at me, looking completely unfazed, completely in control. When I had finished she let my cock delicately slip from her mouth, pursing her lips as it did. She slid her hips down so that she and Amy were face to face. She pressed her lips to Amy's and let a massive amount of cum slid from her mouth to Amy's. Amy swallowed voraciously. Her hands clawing at the floor. The trading of cum turned into a passionate kiss which turned into Amy and Eris groping at each other. The sight was incredible. Amy's sweat soaked body pinned under Eris's. Two sets of pale hands grabbing at swollen, hard, pert breasts each working frantically to find release in the other's grip.

My view was temporarily disrupted by Jenny straddling me and positioning the head of my cock against her slick slit. Jenny pushed down quickly taking eight inches inside her with ease. She undulated on top of me, her breasts pressing against my chest, her hard nipples pressing against mine. She pushed her ass back and forth in a rocking motion, coaxing a low grunt from me. As Jenny continued to ride me I noticed that Amy and Eris had become a tangle of limbs. Eris's hands were working Amy to a frenzy, two fingers pulsing in and out of her cunt, one probing her ass and Amy's squeals were growing increasingly higher in pitch.

Jenny's hand reached around and cupped my balls, squeezing them in a firm grip as she continued to ride me. Her other hand grabbed a handful of her sweat soaked hair. I slapped Jenny's ass with a satisfying "thwack".

"Fuck yes!" Jenny howled as she thrust her pussy against my cock. "Fuck me! Use me!" I planted my feet firmly against the floor and started pushing into Jenny, forcing her to fall forward, her lips mashing against mine in a lusty exchange of saliva. I began losing myself in the pleasure but as my world started to narrow I caught Amy's eyes. They were full of anguish, lust, fear, and most of all need. She didn't want to enjoy what was going on, but she couldn't take control of her body. Then I noticed it. Eris's outline had started to...fuzz. It was as if she was becoming mist. Though her fingers were frantically working Amy, the rest of her body was becoming ethereal. Jenny bit the side of the neck momentarily distracting me, I grunted as her vaginal muscles started milking my cock with a strength I wouldn't have predicted. When I managed to regain enough presence of mine to look over at Amy and Eris, Amy's body was tensing, about to go over the edge.

As her body went rigid Eris turned completely to a hazy green mist and as Amy opened her lips to scream her release that mist pooled in Amy's nose and mouth. The scream that ripped from Amy's throat was of pure ecstasy. She came, squirting, her whole body tensing and thrashing on the floor as pleasure tore her to pieces. Wave after wave of orgasm hit her, each one releasing a gush of orgasmic fluids from between her crotch. Her eyes remained fixed on mine the entire time. Ice cold blue, wide open, overcome with pleasure. As the last orgasm subsided a tendril of green appeared in those ice blue eyes. And, like a drop of dye released in water, the emerald green spread, swirling mesmerizingly until both of Amy's eyes weren't Amy's at all, but Eris's.

Jenny was still riding me her own orgasm sending her crashing against my chest, a twitching mass of muscles, sweat, and sex. When I looked back to Amy I saw her standing. Her composure completely returned.

"God I needed that." Amy said. She walked casually over to where Jenny and I were laying. She squatted down and casually stroked Jenny's hair. "She's such an obedient little slut, isn't she?" Amy's eyes flashed for a moment, her hand becoming a claw twisting in Jenny's hair. The next thing I knew Jenny was skidding across the floor, stopping just short of the stairs, her body making a screeching sound as she flew across the linoleum.

"Amy...what's going on?"

"Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryanryanryanryan." Amy mused. "What am I going to do with you? You're so useful and yet so...unobservant." Amy squatted next to my head, her eyes fixed on mine. "I'm worried I'm losing my touch, if you think I'm Amy."

"Eris?"

Eris just chuckled girlishly. "I have to say, I like this body." She idly stroked the breasts, playing with the nipples, her fingers plunging into her cunt. She grimaced slightly as she felt inside Amy's pussy. "Wow. You really did punish her." Eris closed her eyes momentarily and the swelling around her pussy went away. "The breasts could be more sensitive and I think they could be slightly larger. But I can change all of that." She pulled on her nipple idly, watching it as it stretched between her fingers. "But...later. You were a good servant. I never would've received such a lovely body if you hadn't been so accommodating. So...it's time for you to finally get what you've been fantasizing about since our first date." She winked playfully, an image pulsing through me of Eris, now wearing Amy's body, riding me, her nails scraping down my chest, her hips pumping slowly, her hands pinning me down, keeping me on the edge of orgasm.

Eris moved to straddle me, but my cock had shriveled after so much sex. "Oh dear. I'll have to fix that..." Eris sighed and moved down between my legs.

ryansstory
ryansstory
193 Followers
12