The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 05

Story Info
Cuckolded, humiliated, and locked in chastity.
7.5k words
4.37
37.4k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of cuckolding and forced chastity. If that doesn't appeal to you, please read something else.

*****

It's Christmas day: a Saturday. The night before, Richard waited outside the hotel room while his wife Clara hooked up with her co-worker Jay for the first time. Richard later threw Jay out of the room, and Clara punished Richard for that by inviting her ex Kurt to come to the room and fuck her while Richard watched.

Clara woke on Christmas morning, sprawled on the hotel bed, spent. She'd toppled off Kurt after coming yet again, drifting off to sleep. Beside her, Kurt snored softly.

She turned her head to the left to see Richard kneeling, head bowed. Dawn was breaking, golden light streaming through the window. The scene was tawdrier in the morning light.

"Richard?"

"Yes, Clara?" He looked up. Tears streaked his face.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Not long. Maybe twenty minutes."

"You've been kneeling there the whole time?"

"Yes, Clara."

"Good boy. Close the curtains."

Richard rose, his knees stiff from kneeling. In the light, Clara could see he was covered in his own cum, which had become runny, trickling down his legs. He pulled the curtains; stood there awaiting instructions, trembling. Clara smiled.

She looked at Kurt, lying there naked, the archetype of an aging frat boy, thoughtlessly handsome unflappable. She nudged him awake.

Kurt propped himself up on an elbow to regard Clara laying there. With his free hand, he massaged Clara's breasts, pinching her nipples hard enough to make her wince. He slid his hand toward Clara's pussy. She stopped him.

"That's not for you, Kurt," she said. She looked at Richard. "Ask me."

"Clara, please, no..." He was suffering. But wasn't that the point? What the fuck does he want from me?

"Ask me."

"May I clean your pussy, please, Clara?" he asked weakly.

"You don't seem sure. Is that what you really want?"

"Yes, Clara. Please let me lick your pussy," he pleaded.

"Hmm. You should ask Kurt. After all, it's his cum."

Richard looked as if he were about to faint. His contempt for Kurt had softened into a sniveling respect as it had become clear how much Clara desired Kurt. Richard closed his eyes tight, bit his lower lip. He opened his eyes, looked at Kurt.

"Kurt, may I please lick Clara's pussy?" he begged.

"Let me get this straight, so to speak, Dickie," Kurt began.

Jesus, he's a clod, thought Clara.

"You're asking my permission to lick my cum out of your wife's pussy?"

"Yes, Kurt. Please."

"Knock yourself out."

"Thank you." Richard's submissiveness ran deeper than she had expected. It had never felt so sincere, so less like role-playing, than at this moment. She was surprised how wet she became, watching Kurt humiliate him.

Richard shoved his face into Clara's sopping cunt; Kurt continued to play with her tits. She raised her hips. She wanted to come in Richard's face, but thought better of it.

"Easy, Dickie," she said. "I didn't say you could make me come." She heard him sigh. His tongue moved to the insides of her thighs, licking Kurt's cum off her tender flesh. She was getting wetter. She reached over to feel Kurt's cock. Its hard length twitched at her touch. He squeezed her tits harder.

Was he, too, turned on by Richard's submission?

As Richard sucked at her cum-filled bush, she turned toward Kurt, whispering, "Please fuck me."

Kurt rose from his repose, smiling. He pushed Richard's head away from Clara's cunt.

"She's ready for me now, Dickie," he said with a smile. "Go sit over there."

Richard hung his head, shuffling to the chair in the corner. His rigid erection betrayed his mounting excitement.

"Dickie," Clara said. "Beg me not to fuck him." The cruelty in her voice surprised her.

"Clara please don't fuck him," Richard whispered.

Kurt pushed Clara's legs apart. He slid between then. His thighs were warm against the insides of her own. She was wet and open to him. Richard's tongue had left the lips of her cunt warm and swollen.

"Clara please don't fuck him," Richard begged.

Kurt rubbed his hard cock against her pussy. "Oh, yes," she moaned as Kurt's cock parted her wet, swollen lips. She wanted him more than she could describe. "Please put it in me."

"Clara please don't fuck him!"

When Kurt thrust deep into her, Clara sought Richard's eyes. "Oh, God, Richard, it's so good. You have no idea," she cried.

"Clara please don't fuck him!" Tears streamed down Richard's cheeks. His voice shook.

Clara sensed Kurt's excitement; she knew he was turned on by the shame and abuse she heaped on Richard. He was going to come soon; she knew she'd come with him.

"Clara please don't fuck him!" Richard's voice rang out.

The back of Clara's head exploded into whiteness as she came. She rode Kurt's cock hard, arching her back to accept each thrust: deeper, stronger. Kurt screamed and grabbed her. His hot cum filled her.

Clara screamed and thrashed, clawed at the sheets. When she finally opened her eyes, she saw Richard dimly, as through a haze, toying with his cock. Whimpering. Not daring to come.

"Don't you come, Richard" Clara commanded, looking directly into his eyes. She was barely able to speak. Her breath came short. Oh, my God, she whispered to herself. I had no idea. She was constantly amazed at the pleasure she now took from Richard's suffering. Her loins trembled at the thought of it. For a moment, she thought she might come again. She was surprised how much she enjoyed the selfish pleasure of coming hard while denying Richard the same satisfaction. How his begging intensified her pleasure!

She looked at Kurt, who was on his back beside her. In the morning light, she regarded his strong body, his beautiful cock. God, how she loved fucking him.

But she knew the magic in the room had not been Kurt, but Richard's suffering.

She looked at Kurt's handsome face. The emptiness in his eyes betrayed the vacancy in his soul. Having fucked him hard in the dark for hours, in the light of day she wanted him out of her bed, the room, as soon as possible.

She looked over at Richard: vulnerable, damaged, his intelligent eyes still wet with tears. Poor baby. Poor baby? His cock was still rock hard.

"Dickie, lay out Kurt's clothes for him, so they'll be ready after his shower," she said, wondering if Kurt even had the acuity to pick up on such a broad hint.

Kurt seemed to appreciate the opportunity to leave. Having fucked Clara all night, he was disinclined to hang out with Clara while Richard sat there, watching them.

After he emerged from the steamy bathroom, he threw on his clothes. He leaned over to kiss Clara briefly on the lips. No emotion. He'll be back soon enough, Clara thought.

She looked up at him, smiling. She was thinking about how Kurt would have to deal with Penny when he got home on Christmas morning after spending the night in Clara's bed. I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that conversation, she thought.

She wondered how long it would take before Kurt called her. What would it be like to fuck Kurt without Richard in the room? To come home to Richard well-fucked, her panties soaked with Kurt's cum? She pictured Richard pacing their living room, waiting for her to return. It made her wet thinking about walking through the door. Her nipples stiffened.

Clara watched Richard; watched his eyes follow Kurt as he walked to the door. She heard the door snap shut. Heard Richard sigh as soon as Kurt was finally gone, as if he'd been holding his breath.

***

Richard's looked to Clara the moment Kurt left the room. He noticed she had been watching him. She looked content, almost blissful. What was she thinking?

"Richard, look in my purse. Your Christmas present is in there. Bring it over here. Lie next to me."

Richard found a small box wrapped in green foil in her purse. He went to the bed, lying on his side, facing away from Clara. She wrapped her body around his from behind. He felt warm, comforted. He was surprised how much he loved being held like that. His breathing was slow, steady.

"Richard, that was amazing," Clara whispered in his ear. He could feel her hot breath on his neck. "How do you feel?"

"I'm ashamed of myself. I'm jealous as hell. My guts are churning."

"But you're turned on."

"I want you so bad."

"You know that's not going to happen."

Richard felt his cock twitch. It brushed Clara's hand. Shit. He knew she had felt it. Was she waiting for that reaction? She stroked him carelessly, softly, with no real enthusiasm. Idly toying with him.

"Open your gift."

Richard fumbled with the wrapping. His fingers felt clumsy, disconnected from his hands. Inside, there was a beautiful leather jewel box that might have held a watch. He flipped it open. Oh, fuck. The object inside was stainless steel, shaped like a flaccid cock. A chastity device.

"It's custom made," Clara told him. "I measured you several times in your sleep. Guaranteed comfortable and secure." She was stroking him more. He knew she could feel his rising excitement.

"As we enter this phase of our relationship, I'm going to need more control," Clara said. "If I'm going to be out fucking . . . Kurt . . . or I don't know, whoever. I need to know you haven't been jerking off while you wait for me." He could feel his cock getting harder. Holding the metal cage made his heart beat faster. But he was also repulsed by it.

Clara tightened her grip stroked faster. Richard bit his lip.

"Yes, Clara," he replied, not sure what to say.

"Do you like it?"

"It's exciting. A little scary," he said, not exactly saying he liked it. But admitting it turned him on.

"Good. I like it when you're scared and excited. How did it feel to watch Kurt fuck me?"

"It was humiliating for him to see me like that. Letting him fuck you. Jerking off in front of him. Thinking about what he knows about me and you. Worrying about what it meant for you and me."

Clara said nothing. Richard moaned. She slowed her stroking.

"I think it's pretty clear where we stand, Richard. I've taken control of your cock, our marriage, who I fuck. It's what you've always wanted. You've never resisted this path. You've never been more content. I watched you last night."

He couldn't deny it.

"Last night was glorious. Knowing you were waiting outside the room while Jay gave me the best fucking I've ever had. Watching you rough up Jay. Then humiliating you by fucking Kurt — making you love it. There is no you and me. There is only me."

Richard moaned again. Clara slapped his balls. His body twitched.

"I... resisted sucking Jay's cock," he offered, desperately.

"Did you, really?" Clara stroked him slowly, deliberately.

"Yes..." he replied. He wasn't sure he was convincing even himself.

She resumed stroking.

"You would have blown him if I'd told you to. I let that little drama play out because I wanted to see what would happen," Clara said. "You're mine now, Richard. If you weren't mine, you would never have let me fuck Kurt, let alone watch me do it. I want you to admit it by coming in my hand."

Oh, fuck. Every word she'd said made him want to come. when she'd said he was hers, he could already feel the cum rising from his balls, his cock pumping hot into Clara's hand.

"That's it, Dickie, I knew that would make you come. Do it for me."

She kept stroking. He kept coming until he was spent. Then Clara held her hand to his face. She smeared his cum across his mouth as he sucked it from her fingers.

"Sit up, Dickie, let's see how this thing fits."

Richard, dizzy and feeling his lack of sleep, groggily raised himself into a sitting position.

"No, please," he said weakly. "Please don't."

Clara ignored him. She opened the chastity device, slipped it onto his now-limp cock. She snapped it around his balls, over his penis.

"Give me the key."

Richard hesitated, but he knew the time for decisions was over. He picked up the key, which was attached to a chain, from the box. He looked at it, considering his options; he handed it to his wife. She slipped it into the lock. Richard felt it click into place. She slipped the chain over her head and around her neck.

Richard looked down, to see his cock locked in the cage.

"Stand up model it for me."

Richard got to his feet turned around, facing Clara on the bed.

"Mmm. I love it," she said, batting at his locked penis like a cat toying with a mouse. "I should have locked you up long ago."

Richard, feeling foolish, regretting having handed her the key, waited for her to ask him what he thought. But Clara didn't seem to care.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring your present with me," Richard said. He hadn't expected to need it last night, when he was driving her to meet her lover.

"No worries." Clara smiled wickedly at him. "I know what I want for Christmas."

"Yes, Clara?" Richard asked, sick to the pit of his stomach.

"On Monday, I want to you to go to Jay in his office. He's working over the holiday. I want you to apologize sincerely for assaulting him. Then I want you to beg him to fuck me."

Richard stared at her. Not believing what he had just heard. Knowing it was exactly what he had expected.

Clara smiled, enjoying her new role. She stared into his eyes. Betraying neither anger nor humor. Waiting for him.

Richard could feel his cock straining to get hard again. Clara licked her lips when she saw it jerk.

"Yes, Clara," he said.

"Thank you for my Christmas gift," she said. Richard's stomach ached. "I can't wait to fuck him again," Richard nodded. He knew.

"Take a shower. Then get ready to drive me home, darling," she said, finally.

When he emerged from the shower, he found Clara lying on the bed naked, spent.

"While I'm in the shower, text Jay. Ask him to meet in his office on Monday morning. Don't tell him why; you must do that in person."

Richard dressed. When Clara closed the bathroom door, he picked up his phone with a deep sigh.

He texted: "Can I meet you in your office on Monday?"

Jay replied instantly: "What do you want?"

"I need to tell you in person"

There was a long pause. It seemed like forever.

Jay: "Give me one good reason"

Richard: "Clara"

Another long pause.

"You're going to be on your best behavior?"

"Yes. I promise"

"Be there at eight am sharp."

"Thank you"

"We'll see"

Richard shoved the phone in his pocket. He was getting hard again. His cock was so stiff in the cage he could see its bulge in his pants. Could anyone else see it?

Clara came out of the shower, flesh glowing from the heat. The key to his cage was dangling on a chain between her damp breasts. She walked to him, cupped his balls and kissed him, slipping her tongue between his lips.

"Holding the key to your cock is making me horny," she whispered in his ear. She paused. "But not for you."

She stepped back.

"Show me your phone." Richard handed it over. She read his conversation with Jay, licked her lips, handed it back to him. She acknowledged his obedience with a nod. "Bring the car around. I'll be down in a few minutes."

***

On the ride home, Clara thought about what had to happen next. Until now, dominance and submission had felt like a game they were both playing.

But now, overnight, everything had changed. From fantasy to reality. Jay had gone from an office crush she used to tease Richard to her actual (she hoped) lover. At least for the moment, Kurt had transitioned from ex to serious fuck buddy. She was also the "other woman" to Kurt's wife, Penny. She had no idea yet how to behave in that role.

Richard? He was no longer simply her submissive husband. She would have to give some serious thought to what sort of sex she was going to allow him, and when. She wasn't simply teasing him now, but shaping him, molding him. She was actively torturing him in new, unpredictable ways — emotional and physical. Richard must deal with her dominance, the loss of his cock, his ongoing humiliation.

Clara had acquired an appetite for his suffering. Had it had become necessary to her pleasure? What about Richard? In what perverse way did abuse, the humiliation satisfy him? It was all very confusing.

Clara stretched her legs and arched her back. She enjoyed sitting in the back while Richard drove. I could get used to this, she thought.

Clara watched Richard in the rear-view mirror. Occasionally, he'd look at her in the mirror, but when he saw her watching, he'd quickly looked away.

"Keep your eyes on the road, driver," she said, feeling a thrill at bossing him. It felt right.

I'm overthinking this. Every decision I made last night brought me here. I need to trust my instinct.

Without knowing why — or what she was going to say — she dialed Kurt's home.

"Hello?" Kurt answered at once. She wondered if he'd been monitoring the phone for just this eventuality. She liked the idea of being predictably unpredictable.

"Put Penny on the phone, would you please?" She said sweetly.

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea right now."

Clara could hear Penny in the background: "Is that her?"

"Give her the fucking phone, Kurt," she commanded. She heard some shuffling.

"What do you want?" Penny had the phone.

"Penny, I want you to listen to me before you speak. Yes, Kurt and I were fucking last night. For the first time since we broke up. But it won't be the last. I'm not in love with him I don't want him for any reason other than to fuck me from time to time, when I choose."

"How do you expect me to feel about that?" Penny asked, angrily.

"I really don't care how you feel about it, Penny. Kurt's a big boy. He can make his own decisions about who to fuck. I suggest you do the same. You and I both know he's no damn good for anything other than his cock."

There was silence on the other end. Good. Clara had struck a nerve. Penny knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Fuck Kurt or don't. Keep him or throw him out. I don't care. He's not welcome in my home except when I want his cock. But, between you and me, he knows he's got a good thing in you. If you were to take a lover, I don't see how he could object. Do you?"

"Uh. . . no, I guess," she answered. Christ, this is easy, Clara thought.

"Good girl. I'll bet you can find yourself some college boy on the swim team to fuck your brains out. When Kurt knows about it, he's going to treat us both better." An aging cheerleader like Penny needed more attention than a blockhead like Kurt was capable of.

Clara imagined she could hear the wheels turning in Penny's head. Slowly grinding away on that idea.

"Penny?" she asked.

"What?" Penny replied vacantly.

"Merry Christmas." Clara hung up. Jesus, what a rush! A warm red glow flushed over her as she thought about the chaos at Kurt's house. How long before Penny thanks me? How long before Kurt calls begs me to fuck him again?

She looked in the rear-view mirror. Richard's eyes were wet. Tears were streaming down his face. I'll bet you thought your suffering was over for today. Poor baby. But it's not my fucking job to worry about your feelings. You've never seen me like this, have you? I've never felt like this before. I'm higher than a kite.

She imagined binding Richard's hands behind his back, drinking hot, salty tears from his face while she masturbated. She filed that image away for future reference. That would be fun, she thought.

***

Clara and Richard were exhausted when they got home.

Clara took Richard's hand, led him into the house, into her bedroom. She undressed him, caressing him, taking her time with each button, snap, zipper. She felt possessive about his body.

When he was naked, Clara stepped back, regarding him. He stood there, trembling, hands behind his back, averting his eyes; his cock locked in a steel cage. Clara took him in. Her heart was filled with love for him.