All Comments on 'The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 05'

by RandyVicar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Therapy

Let out all your repressed homosexual fantasies. Come out of the closet. You'll be happier.

ChastizedChastizedabout 7 years ago

Outstanding story to date and I hope there are many more chapters to come!

Thank you.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 7 years ago
Best

To the trolls, the naysayers, read this story from the beginning, get into the characters, see if you understand it a little more, rather than make a (prejudiced ) judgment on a simple scan through.

As for the story; I wondered where it would go after Jay and Kurt. Clara seemed to be getting carried away with her control over Richard, and I couldn't predict what might happen. But you surprised me; bringing back Jay, which I didn't like, and reintroducing Helen, which was excellent, caused mixed emotions.

I had strong feelings about your charecters, but now they've changed. I no longer know exactly who I sympathize with, and that's a complement to your writing.

I for one can't wait for the next chapter, though I'm not sure how I want to see it end?

Five stars from me.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 7 years ago
Compelling

One of the best cuckold stories I've read, it keeps me hoping and guessing as to what happens next, Clara is growing into the ultimate femdom cuckoldress, with Richard falling ever deeper under her spell. I'm fascinated exactly where it will end.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank You

Amazing read thus far! I look forward to reading the rest of this story. Poor Richard. I'd like him to blow Jay & Kurt b4 it's all over. 5 Stars from me! Keep it cummming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting patiently

This is a wonderful story extremely well-written. When do we get the next installment?

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
*~*,

Astoundingly preposterous . Ch 6 soon ?

Waiting is achingly painful. I'd like Helen to unlock me again in clara's

presence. I meant Richards presence !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

he will never learn she is just another whore get rid of her and the cock cage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The author is correct

You said it yourself, "It's sick and dirty" so why write the crap??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story series. I really wish there were several more chapters.

I really identify with Richard and his extreme submissivenes.

So very hot.

Thanks.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Really well written. Gave me a roller coaster of emotions hopefully you come back and continue this amazing story.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
Perfection

One of the best Story I have read on this website. it truly deserves more recognition.

Hopefully you come back to this amazing tale one day would love to see how it continues.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed this truly deserves several more chapters.

Beautifully written so try that drags you in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just skipped through this chapters and I felt, nothing.

I’ll never understand these existences but I know extinction is their salvation.

Captcha

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Still hoping for a 6th chapter. One of my fav stories to reread

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid wimp of a cuckold, not even really a man anymore. He should just shoot himself, or maybe her first then himself, really no reason to live anymore is there??

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

Good writing and a bizarre fetish plot. I loved it when Clara phoned Kurt’s wife. I hope that the author writes a chapter 6. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous