The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very proud of you, Richard," she said. "Clara has indeed trained you well."

"Stay here," she said. Helen then sat down on a leather armchair. She took out her phone to check her email while Richard stood there, his erection hanging out of his pants.

She ignored him for a while, as his erection slowly ebbed. She looked up, regarding him. Then she rose. She produced the cage. Thank you, Richard thought.

"That was fun," she said as she locked the cage back on his now limp penis. "I love teasing you. After you leave, I'm going to sit behind my desk, masturbating while I think about what it was like to toy with you."

Richard sighed.

"Any time you want to come to me, to ask me to play with your cock, please do. Or, if you need me to surprise you with other, more esoteric, tortures all you have to do is ask."

Helen held his face in her hands. They were warm and soft. They smelled of roses. She stood on the tips of her toes. She kissed him gently on the lips.

"Now, go home to Clara," she said.

***

Richard arrived home, emotionally drained from lack of sleep and his encounters with Jay and Helen. He felt as if he'd taken a physical beating.

As soon as Richard opened his front door, he could see the dining table was set for a romantic brunch for two.

Clara glided from the kitchen, in a silky black negligee he'd never seen, holding two beautifully prepared plates of eggs Benedict.

"Expecting someone?" Richard asked, his heart sinking. He didn't know how much more of this he could take.

"You, darling," Clara replied. She put the plates down, pulled back a chair. Richard took the seat.

Clara poured two glasses of champagne. She offered one to him.

"To us," she said, raising her glass.

"Us," he repeated, unsure that that meant any more, clinking his glass to hers.

"I'll keep this short, because I want you to eat while your food is hot," she said. "Thank you for the best Christmas ever. I know you're not always sure how to behave in our relationship these days, but I know you've suffered bottomless humiliations to please me. I want you to know that I appreciate your sacrifices."

"Um. . . you're. . . welcome?" Richard stammered.

Clara sat in Richard's lap, throwing her arms around him. She kissed him hard, passionately.

"Touch me," she said. Richard slid his hand up to her breast. She moaned softly. "Oh, God, I've missed your hands on my tits." Her nipple was hard.

"You do understand that your suffering turns me on?" She whispered in his ear.

"Yes, Clara," he said.

". . . that it especially turns me on to see you endure it to please me?"

"Yes," he said.

"Good," she said. "Finish your breakfast. I want to spend the day in bed. With you."